Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I try to release an update every 4 weeks. Though after 0.13 I probably have to slow down for my mental health and it will be every 5-6 weeks. Not 100% sure on that one yet :).
Oh shit, sorry to hear/read that. Please take as much time as you want, health comes first. I really adore your work, and Im sure alot of people do aswell!. keep up the good work and take care

Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I try to release an update every 4 weeks. Though after 0.13 I probably have to slow down for my mental health and it will be every 5-6 weeks. Not 100% sure on that one yet :).
As others have stated in the past, go with a pace you are most comfortable with. I'm sure a good number of us will have no issues if you ever need a 7 week cycle.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Killer7 i think we can forgive ya if you take time off to rest and recover. The worse thing that can happen to this game is if you burn yourself out and by the many ppl here it would kill us. Also 5-6 weeks of wait isnt bad, especially with the amount of content you put out.

And if i havent said it before, Thank You so much for this wonderful game and talents with us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Feb 29, 2020
Can someone help me clear up something regarding Fiona? I thought i was on her submissive path, but after a while i stopped seeing scenes with her. Now i'm in chapter 7 and suddenly the main character says "Too bad i'm not friends with Fiona".

Where did i go wrong?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can someone help me clear up something regarding Fiona? I thought i was on her submissive path, but after a while i stopped seeing scenes with her. Now i'm in chapter 7 and suddenly the main character says "Too bad i'm not friends with Fiona".

Where did i go wrong?
The submissive path doesn't feature that much content at the moment, I plan on adding that once I have finished the harem route. So my advise is to go the other route with her for now and keep a savegame for when the other route gets content.

I know you only work on this in your off time, but I was wondering, do you think you will release a 0.1 version of it before MNF is done?
My plan is to release a 0.1 sometimes this year so 100% yes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm with Spfjolietjake on this one. I never got to see the posts, but we all gone a little overboard with our love/hate for a character. I have been a big supporter of people expressing their feelings on this forum without a ton of hate like there is on other forums, but we all have to remember that there will always be differing opinions than ours. Just take it one post at a time and remember that we all have feelings.
Don't stress a lot of us have went kind of overboard about a character without meaning too.

I've been guilty of it with a certain non-Fiona character. It just means we are invested enthusiastically.

I don't think you intended to dominate others opinions but you just felt strongly. At least that what happens to me.

I honestly blame Killer7 for doing too good job of making us pervs feel besides with our sex organs. :p
Yes, well normally I wouldn't care, but when people were claiming I was forcing my opinion on other people when I said I wasn't, that is when I said to hell with it.

Either way I said my piece and I am done with it.

It is just how things are, you can't have everyone like everything, or change their opinion of things, I mean thanks to diznee the PT lost some of its hate.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think I know how my MC's father became a drunken psychopath. This family with their love for secrets and surprises. So fucking annoying! I would kill somebody if I were MC)
and to think that bastard wanted a kidney from MC , i'm glad he's dead

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes