Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not me, well I am fucking the juice head, just in case a new decent character gets added tied to her, like Dianna, but space barring all the stuff, muscles like that are very off-putting for me.
Seeing as you aren't into ripped girls and with the only character currently tied to Madeleine being her personal trainer Ida, I think you're save to drop her. But as there's no character sheet or relationship diagram to make you aware of any potential new development I do see why you'd be wary to actually do that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seeing as you aren't into ripped girls and with the only character currently tied to Madeleine being her personal trainer Ida, I think you're save to drop her. But as there's no character sheet or relationship diagram to make you aware of any potential new development I do see why you'd be wary to actually do that.
Yes well, after using Lains mod she made, and finding I missed out on Diana, I would rather not miss out.
At least I got to say no to giving her a baby, even if she then did force you to cum inside her even after picking not to.

To be fair, someone like, do you know Amy in The Headmaster, toned but not roid looking, like wanting to be whatever the opposite of worlds strongest man is, or even if she was girly it wouldn't be so bad.

I just expect a scene with her using the lawn mower 3.0 on her face and bending the MC over and using her roid enlarged clit on him.

thejunklord

Jan 10, 2019

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
Looks like patreon has taken down the link (probably incest path inclusion). Is there an alternate download link?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Just want to weigh in my two cents on this conversation, as for me I am VERY much into ripped girls so Madeleine for me was a no brainer, and her trainer Ida, well the more the merrier. Makes me wonder what her sister looks like and if we will get any action with the two of them?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It is kind of fucked up though huh, roids make our balls shrink but girls clits grow, then again probably be extinct if they made cocks bigger.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
:rolleyes:Um, well I guess we know one thing about the children schooling, Sandra, Mrs Juice, Lucy, Alice and the MC all seemed to have missed the day they taught flu/colds are Viruses and no matter how much time you spend in the rain you will never get either if anything it would be pneumonia.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Just want to weigh in my two cents on this conversation, as for me I am VERY much into ripped girls so Madeleine for me was a no brainer, and her trainer Ida, well the more the merrier. Makes me wonder what her sister looks like and if we will get any action with the two of them?
I too am smitten with them both, but for another reason: to misquote Depeche Mode I want to 'reach out and touch face'. :giggle:

I am a huge fan of how Mads is portrayed in the game. I really like her character, her desires, her outlook, her reservations,… Sadly more often than not muscular girls are depicted in a pseudo-stereotypical way as overconfident dominant butches (and on some VNs also as the token trans character). This ignores the differences in character of muscular people in general and also the one trait most of them do share: determination. Regardless of sex getting ripped is mostly one thing after all: hard work.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
LOL what? she is overconfident, dominant and certainly butch.
She is constantly telling people her opinion, demanding, and she is always dressed like a man, hell she teaches the MC to fight, I am a 40-year-old fat nerd straight guy, I am more feminine than her, the MC is more feminine than her.
But that is only your opinion and doesn't really represent how Maddie really is :unsure: .

can someone post a download link for the mod walkthrough the patreon page is under review lol
What others have been saying, if you always pick the top option during a dialogue you will get most content. Except when you do Maddies 2nd test where you just have to get the correct answers ( very easy ) and depending on which route you want to go with Tanja ( I would go loveroute but I'm a wholesome guy :D ).

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
LOL what? she is overconfident, dominant and certainly butch.
She is constantly telling people her opinion, demanding, and she is always dressed like a man, hell she teaches the MC to fight, I am a 40-year-old fat nerd straight guy, I am more feminine than her, the MC is more feminine than her.
It's been explained why she is how she is and when the MC came along, she started trying to be more feminine and it's starting to show slightly, at least in my opinion.

Also, this is 2020 so we shouldn't be judging a fictional character on her lifestyle choices.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not trying to shit on your work, but the hair in a ponytail and wearing a dress is hardly feminine, nor does she come off as shy or passive.
But that is only your opinion as you have seen here. She has a lot of different sides on her, just think about the letter and other things she did :). And that's fine if you see her like that, just don't try to force others to see her like that as well.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
But that is only your opinion as you have seen here. She has a lot of different sides on her, just think about the letter and other things she did :). And that's fine if you see her like that, just don't try to force others to see her like that as well.

i cant wait for monday for the next update i love this game so much :)

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Not trying to shit on your work, but the hair in a ponytail and wearing a dress is hardly feminine, nor does she come off as shy or passive.
Honestly by saying "not trying to shit on your work" you are doing just that.

She's come a long way in how she thinks and feels since we first met her. I know plenty of very feminine girls in my daily life who don't always "dress the part" so to speak.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes