Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
LOL what? she is overconfident, dominant and certainly butch.
She is constantly telling people her opinion, demanding, and she is always dressed like a man, hell she teaches the MC to fight, I am a 40-year-old fat nerd straight guy, I am more feminine than her, the MC is more feminine than her.
But that is only your opinion and doesn't really represent how Maddie really is :unsure: .

can someone post a download link for the mod walkthrough the patreon page is under review lol
What others have been saying, if you always pick the top option during a dialogue you will get most content. Except when you do Maddies 2nd test where you just have to get the correct answers ( very easy ) and depending on which route you want to go with Tanja ( I would go loveroute but I'm a wholesome guy :D ).

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
LOL what? she is overconfident, dominant and certainly butch.
She is constantly telling people her opinion, demanding, and she is always dressed like a man, hell she teaches the MC to fight, I am a 40-year-old fat nerd straight guy, I am more feminine than her, the MC is more feminine than her.
It's been explained why she is how she is and when the MC came along, she started trying to be more feminine and it's starting to show slightly, at least in my opinion.

Also, this is 2020 so we shouldn't be judging a fictional character on her lifestyle choices.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not trying to shit on your work, but the hair in a ponytail and wearing a dress is hardly feminine, nor does she come off as shy or passive.
But that is only your opinion as you have seen here. She has a lot of different sides on her, just think about the letter and other things she did :). And that's fine if you see her like that, just don't try to force others to see her like that as well.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
But that is only your opinion as you have seen here. She has a lot of different sides on her, just think about the letter and other things she did :). And that's fine if you see her like that, just don't try to force others to see her like that as well.

i cant wait for monday for the next update i love this game so much :)

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Not trying to shit on your work, but the hair in a ponytail and wearing a dress is hardly feminine, nor does she come off as shy or passive.
Honestly by saying "not trying to shit on your work" you are doing just that.

She's come a long way in how she thinks and feels since we first met her. I know plenty of very feminine girls in my daily life who don't always "dress the part" so to speak.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
What?, no where am I forcing my opinion on anyone.
If other people say why they like Maddie you quote them and try to rip their posts apart, showing them where you think they are wrong.

Like I said, if you don't like her that's fine. But if others like her, let them like her, don't try to make them see her like you do.

May 7, 2020
If you ask me she's one of the more realistic characters, she doesn't take shit but she cares, she wants to help but not be overbearing, she treats the MC like a person even if she teases him as much as Lucy sometimes even more than her, she might not dress the part but she is feminin and muscular bodies are some of the sexiest and this comes from a dude that likes most body types, she might not be the most feminine person on the world but her love letter proves that she has more than one side to her.

And all I did was say why I thought she wasn't how she was quoted as being, not trying to tell anyone how to feel.
and yet all i've seen is you doing the oposite

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
And all I did was say why I thought she wasn't how she was quoted as being, not trying to tell anyone how to feel.
Maddie is perfect how she is. Killer made her that way for a reason as it adds a different female personality in the game that is much needed (seeing as MC is the only male that is focused on in the game) he, himself needs someone like Maddie. (the Eric's don't count)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There all my posts deleted, sorry for sharing my opinions.
Don't stress a lot of us have went kind of overboard about a character without meaning too.

I've been guilty of it with a certain non-Fiona character. It just means we are invested enthusiastically.

I don't think you intended to dominate others opinions but you just felt strongly. At least that what happens to me.

I honestly blame Killer7 for doing too good job of making us pervs feel besides with our sex organs. :p

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
There all my posts deleted, sorry for sharing my opinions.
I'm with Spfjolietjake on this one. I never got to see the posts, but we all gone a little overboard with our love/hate for a character. I have been a big supporter of people expressing their feelings on this forum without a ton of hate like there is on other forums, but we all have to remember that there will always be differing opinions than ours. Just take it one post at a time and remember that we all have feelings.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question. Killer7 when the patch for 0.12 came out, I installed it but for some reason it's now landlady instead of Mom, brother and sisters. The option for the code is gone or did I fuck it up.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes