• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
D

Deleted member 618663

I don't think Killer7 ever said how old Elaine & Becca were when they had kids. Elaine can be as young as 54 or pushing 75. Think about that. I know people in their 50's and have great grand kids. and some in their 70's and no grand kid's yet. Until he says exactly how old she is don't ASS-U-ME. I have done mother and daughter oversea's in the navy mom wanted her to lose her virginity for 18th but she got scared mom went first. She offered to pay me.That is just one of the things I have done. Once a submariner always a submariner. Just because You wont do it does not mean somebody else wont.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Why yes, because those are exactly the same context.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry neither of you have a sense of humor. I can only weep for what people actually think about your fragile ego and how no one can pop a joke off around you.
Oh I have a sense of humor. I don't appreciate other people making quotes that say something I don't say.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh I have a sense of humor. I don't appreciate other people making quotes that say something I don't say.
Okay minimod have fun then.
Nothing in that post that you have found offense to violated the forum rules. So take you opinion and cry to someone who cares.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay guys calm down, let's talk about a game related topic again :).

I plan to end 0.13 on a cliffhanger that isn't really a cliffhanger. I'm sure that a lot of you guys will like the last sentences that get spoken before MC falls asleep ;). And I'm actually curious if all of you will understand what she means...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay guys calm down, let's talk about a game related topic again :).

I plan to end 0.13 on a cliffhanger that isn't really a cliffhanger. I'm sure that a lot of you guys will like the last sentences that get spoken before MC falls asleep ;). And I'm actually curious if all of you will understand what she means...
*Narrator*:
"And just like that dirty lewd but feel good thoughts distracted the good thread followers and got the thread on track again"
I am so damn hungry for more especially after 12's wonderful "cliff hanger" :love:

Reactions: Mooboy2000
D

Deleted member 2631054

Just a side thought but it seems like the MC is the one now who might need a lot of emotional healing. Even though he says he feels nothing, speaking from experience that usually is a sign that you have been hurt the most and with everyone saying that they will be there for him or who will save him like how he saved them it feels like it isn't over for the MC completely on an emotional stand point. But I could be wrong and he just doesn't really care or feel anything.

Also quick question, does Fiona not know that the MC is sleeping with his sisters? I mean he did say to her you clearly don't know how things work in our family when she called herself his sister. I mean she knows about Mary and Becca, but what about the others?
That is no secret, both Granny & Fiona know.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes