• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
ok ... i'm 60 .. and still learning
Ok and not to be an ass, but this is starting to go around in circles, I prefer young women and teaching, and just curious as to why people like old women, said and answered.

I wonder who will be next in the harem, other than granny.

I hope it is Rosa and she is an Inu girl.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok and not to be an ass, but this is starting to go around in circles, I prefer young women and teaching, and just curious as to why people like old women, said and answered.

sorry you think thats the case , but ok ... as i said before i agree about the younger women thing ... softer skin is always better ... tighter firmer tits and ass .... god dam i miss the old days ... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
sorry you think thats the case , but ok ... as i said before i agree about the younger women thing ... softer skin is always better ... tighter firmer tits and ass .... god dam i miss the old days ... :ROFLMAO:
I am not being rude, nor am I upset, but it was kind of getting off-topic and I was trying to get us back on topic.

Reactions: ImperialD

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

It's nice to have a younger girl to teach, but sometimes an older more experienced lover is not only amazing, but just might know a trick or 2 that you've never even thought about. I'll be 44 soon and out of the relationships I've had, I both love and have learned equally from them all.

Reactions: ImperialD

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Pro tip: change their post number so the system reacts accordingly giving your whole subterfuge more credit. :devilish:

View attachment 788617
LOL - what subterfuge? I was being as dense and obvious as I possibly could. You could say it is one of my pet peeves. If you quote something then quote it properly. Otherwise leave it alone. I know another whose quote I (slightly) changed and got called on it and restored it correctly.

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
I was born in 79 and I didn't know when the Berlin wall came down, how many young people would know that.
I mean , it is not that hard is it ? . I saw other games asking questions about tv series that are not even on my countries several TV networks and google was my friend in need :) passing every question asked .

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
since when is Lains page under review damn who rat on him curse that sucker where do i get now the mods...

D

Deleted member 618663

I don't think Killer7 ever said how old Elaine & Becca were when they had kids. Elaine can be as young as 54 or pushing 75. Think about that. I know people in their 50's and have great grand kids. and some in their 70's and no grand kid's yet. Until he says exactly how old she is don't ASS-U-ME. I have done mother and daughter oversea's in the navy mom wanted her to lose her virginity for 18th but she got scared mom went first. She offered to pay me.That is just one of the things I have done. Once a submariner always a submariner. Just because You wont do it does not mean somebody else wont.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes