Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If there is going to be lesbionics can we have some use for Fiona and point her at our pet.
That just gave me an idea how I would gladly welcome elaine in my playthrough, have her earn her place in my mc's good graces by being Fiona's sub:p:love:
you really should have learned this in school .. it was a history making event
Born in 75 remember it cause the Ramones played there just after it came down lol

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Are you guys trying to make me puke, watching the little juice head girls stuff is bad enough, but granny fucking.

Again, Berlin wall fall, pointless useles info I do not need to remember.

• Haha

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sadly my mind is full of useless knowledge and about the elaine being a sub I don't have to see it. Maybe a frame of Fiona holding a whip and close up of Elaine's face, eyes wide; gag ball inserted. :p

• Haha

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
you really should have learned this in school .. it was a history making event
Also one of the Hoff's greatest accomplishments right up there with his portrayal of Mitch Buchannon. Like they always say: Don't hassel the Hoff! :cool:

That just gave me an idea how I would gladly welcome elaine in my playthrough, have her earn her place in my mc's good graces by being Fiona's sub:p:love:
Bad Spfjolietjake! This is not how we treat our granny! You stroke her hair, nibble on her neck and kiss her face till it's flushed. You run your hands down her body exploring her womanly curves. You lay her on the table while looking deep into her begging eyes and… I digress.

Again, Berlin wall fall, pointless useles info I do not need to remember.
Shame. Should've gone for a more Sherlockian vibe. If you'll allow me:

“No man burdens his mind with small matters unless he has some very good reason for doing so.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, A Study in Scarlet

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Not finished current build but im guessing were getting into having more girls not yet in the harem yet? Yvonnes lesbian cousin, weeb green hair, the flustered nun and the poor library girl with the scar all seem likely candidates. Kinda desire more thicc milfs personally as the girls you mostly have scenes with in this game look kinda too much on the young and really short side for my personal tastes (esp the youngest one who even wet herself on the train... just cant make my mind believe she is 18, sorry lol).

Im guessing of all things regarding thicc milfs i could end up seeing a granny get it on of all things haha. Either way i need to catch up to where the game currently ends build wise but im enjoying it so far - very wholesome actually and besides Elaine there was very little drama to their happy little harem lifestyle beyond the bully girl who sadly ive seen so little of to see if i made the right call choosing a love route or not. I assume the slave route is the one with more scenes and content for her, either that or its all stuff in the more recent updates and ive just not got to that point yet.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not finished current build but im guessing were getting into having more girls not yet in the harem yet? Yvonnes lesbian cousin, weeb green hair, the flustered nun and the poor library girl with the scar all seem likely candidates. Kinda desire more thicc milfs personally as the girls you mostly have scenes with in this game look kinda too much on the young and really short side for my personal tastes (esp the youngest one who even wet herself on the train... just cant make my mind believe she is 18, sorry lol).

Im guessing of all things regarding thicc milfs i could end up seeing a granny get it on of all things haha. Either way i need to catch up to where the game currently ends build wise but im enjoying it so far - very wholesome actually and besides Elaine there was very little drama to their happy little harem lifestyle beyond the bully girl who sadly ive seen so little of to see if i made the right call choosing a love route or not. I assume the slave route is the one with more scenes and content for her, either that or its all stuff in the more recent updates and ive just not got to that point yet.
hey granny isn't half bad ...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Tanja's pet or date routes seem both equal to me in content. If there is a difference of amount I didnt notice it

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i got that .. i think thats why i picked the pet route .. it was more exciting to me :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got that right nobody treats MY Lucy that way .. Tanja just has to pay for that .. its a must ;)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes