ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I dropped the game myself. I felt the MC was becoming retarded and then add in the fact that the girls were always treating him like a child. What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other. I'm not a fan of lez action so, I felt it was time for me to just move on.

Killer7 is a good writer and I will come back for his new game. Hopefully things don't devolve into what MNF has. But, that's just me. I won't talk shit about him or the game. I will however admit that I'm probably one of the hardest to please people here.
sorry to see you go .... bye bye

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i myself will be here till the end of this game .. and the next etc ....
and as soon as the wife and i can afford it i will be a sponsor .. its just kinda tough atm .. sorry :)
Yeah, this is the major vn I want to support, I really hope by atleast the sequel I can help out. Adulting sucks sometimes so im truly glad to have this vn.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i myself will be here till the end of this game .. and the next etc ....
and as soon as the wife and i can afford it i will be a sponsor .. its just kinda tough atm .. sorry :)
Yeah, this is the major vn I want to support, I really hope by atleast the sequel I can help out. Adulting sucks sometimes so im truly glad to have this vn.
If it wasn't for this pandemic and the 3 month shutdown I would as well. If things remain stable enough I should be able to be a patreon for this and the other one you see me posting in.

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If it wasn't for this pandemic and the 3 month shutdown I would as well. If things remain stable enough I should be able to be a patreon for this and the other one you see me posting in.
If i ever win the damn lotto it will be a happy time for all my perv friends and a couple of devs for damn sure. This vn is the best thing in 2020 for me

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While i don't think Sandra is a cunt, I didn't see the point in this one. Like, she could have easily told him that she watched immediately after leaving the theater and it would have made absolutely no difference. Just seemed shady at the time.
What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other.
Of all the harem games I've played, I believe, this is the one in which the girls least get frisky with each other. I can think of only two times it happens:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I see people quitting the game (and not just this game) because they don't like a character or some event they disagree with. Why? Wouldn't it be a boring story if everyone was a likable character and every event was going in favour of the "hero"? A story is supposed to give rise to different emotions. It's more engrossing. IMHO, at least.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I see people quitting the game (and not just this game) because they don't like a character or some event they disagree with. Why? Wouldn't it be a boring story if everyone was a likable character and every event was going in favour of the "hero"? A story is supposed to give rise to different emotions. It's more engrossing. IMHO, at least.
Yeah even though elaine reminds me sadly of my real life aunt, my distaste of her would never make me leave such a wonderful Vn. The great outweighs the little irritations.

(Lola is another one i detest on another vn and a certain little bitch named Laura tested my limits on a hypnotizing vn as well and I still enjoy that vn too.)

Bottom line I probably never fully like every character or their actions nor do I need to.

In this VN so many precious moments like mellisa's hug make my disgust of elaine worth it. Imo

Reactions: Vollezar

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other.
Go figure: in my case if I could change a single aspect of the VN (not that I would, of course: it is perfect just the way it is) would be to *ahem* encourage some more 'experimenting' between the female characters with or without MC.

To each his/her own, I guess ;): in my case, as the old perv I am :cool:, I just hope there's more threesomes/foursomes to come (pun absolutely not intended....yeah, right.....) in the future updates.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Go figure: in my case if I could change a single aspect of the VN (not that I would, of course: it is perfect just the way it is) would be to *ahem* encourage some more 'experimenting' between the female characters with or without MC.

To each his/her own, I guess ;): in my case, as the old perv I am :cool:, I just hope there's more threesomes/foursomes to come (pun absolutely not intended....yeah, right.....) in the future updates.
Yeah, I'm sitting here thinking, if anything, that I could go for a little more experimentation between the women. Especially in group scenes. IMO threesomes lose some of their luster if the women ignore each other.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm sitting here thinking, if anything, that I could go for a little more experimentation between the women. Especially in group scenes. IMO threesomes lose some of their luster if the women ignore each other.
Wholeheartedly agree. Girls should be more involved with each other. So far I think there's one scene where that sorta happens? Just a tiny bit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bottom line I probably never fully like every character or their actions nor do I need to.
i will lean towards agreeing with you on the statement , i don't think there is a game out that people like everyone in it ... there is something for everyone in 99% of games made .. yes including this game ...

but as for me i like every character ... only one i have some problems with is Elaine .. but , i'm sure she could talk me out of the way i feel with a offering me her ass in a very hard pounding ... :love:

oh yeah if you ever hit the lotto ...you could adopt me as your "DIRTY GRANPA" :ROFLMAO:
the girls would love it .... hehehe :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
truth is .. thats what really makes a story in a game worth playing ... most won't agree .. but its true

Reactions: Vollezar

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i will lean towards agreeing with you on the statement , i don't think there is a game out that people like everyone in it ... there is something for everyone in 99% of games made .. yes including this game ...

but as for me i like every character ... only one i have some problems with is Elaine .. but , i'm sure she could talk me out of the way i feel with a offering me her ass in a very hard pounding ... :love:

oh yeah if you ever hit the lotto ...you could adopt me as your "DIRTY GRANPA" :ROFLMAO:
the girls would love it .... hehehe :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:(y) if i win the lotto deal.

But even back to topic, I'm kind of curious how I will feel when elaine wants to get all SUPER NAKED GRANNY SEXY TIME on my mc. It will be interesting and I will report truthfully what I do

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is an old English show called Red Dwarf, long story short a radiation leak kills all but one of the crew members, Dave, their ship is able to make a hologram of one of the crew members, Rimmer, wimpy annoying fucker.

One day Dave asks why the ship brought back Rimmer to life as a hologram, Holy the ships' computer said it is basic human nature, we need someone to hate.

Look at us, two million years of evolution and we are still basically dumb tribes fighting over stupid shit like you suck the wrong gods cock.

Makes sense there would be characters we hate or dislike, I am redoing the game in full this time, and just had Mrs femdom explain why she is the way she is, so I do not hate her as much, so there is also that good writing can make you change your opinion.

Althugh I still dislike Mrs juice head, but that is my distaste of manly muscular women.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:ROFLMAO:(y) if i win the lotto deal.

But even back to topic, I'm kind of curious how I will feel when elaine wants to get all SUPER NAKED GRANNY SEXY TIME on my mc. It will be interesting and I will report truthfully what I do
lol i don't think i'd have to tell anyone what my choice would be ... :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is an old English show called Red Dwarf, long story short a radiation leak kills all but one of the crew members, Dave, their ship is able to make a hologram of one of the crew members, Rimmer, wimpy annoying fucker.

One day Dave asks why the ship brought back Rimmer to life as a hologram, Holy the ships' computer said it is basic human nature, we need someone to hate.
shows how fucking smart that computer was .. time to eject that piece of shit .. it should have made a babe ,, we could have had a great fucking .. pun intended .. a great fucking time :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
shows how fucking smart that computer was .. time to eject that piece of shit .. it should have made a babe ,, we could have had a great fucking .. pun intended .. a great fucking time :love:
Yeah but then it can't be an all guys space show, it did work.

• Sad
Reactions: ImperialD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank god for spacebar, how does such a manly muscular small girl have that big pair of tits.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes