Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I tell you this thread is beautiful compared to other troll trash filled threads on this forum. At 45 I'm trying my best to be respectful to this total different world I'm in now. Maybe over cautious but Killer7 has earned my respect for bringing this vn to life.
Fair enough, I guess that is me, I am 40 and broke the "I don't give a fuck if your offended" button years ago.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mayhaps, I'm just trying not to use gender words etc. People can be so touchy. So they them their etc.
I'm not PC, so, if someone gets offended by something I said, that's their problem. Not mine. I don't purposely try to offend anyone, but, I don't really care. At 54, I'm too old to give a shit anymore.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah some women really get frisky during shark week. That said a ton of men are squeamish sailing the red seas. It is definitely a fetish that has a lot of hate and disgust for it. I proudly earned my red wings years ago but more people than not are against it.
Not just men but a lot of women don't wanna have sexy time while aunt flo visits. So percentage wise of for and against it makes sense.
But mainly for this story it gives times to let the rest of the harem get there lovins
Makes sense.
I am proud of my red wings. I can still picture the first one in my head and it's been about 30 years (yes I am an old taco eater), but never mind that, pretty sure that's not what this forum is for.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I tell you this thread is beautiful compared to other troll trash filled threads on this forum. At 45 I'm trying my best to be respectful to this total different world I'm in now. Maybe over cautious but Killer7 has earned my respect for bringing this vn to life.
Hear, hear! *tips his stylish (but still imaginary) fedora*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Never mind. I did not really notice it before, I mean something was off for a while now, but after Martin's death I started to realize that the MC has lost. Too bad, I really did care about Sandra, Lucy and Becca. I am very sad now. I guess I have to look for another game.
Edit: I probably should have finished what I was trying to say, but I was a bit "sauced" so I spaced out. And now that I sobered up I forgot where I was going with this. I am not gonna stop playing this game though just because I dislike whats happening there. I'd never finish a book, game or movie, I think, if i'd just stop at parts I don't like.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Never mind. I did not really notice it before, I mean something was off for a while now, but after Martin's death I started to realize that the MC has lost. Too bad, I really did care about Sandra, Lucy and Becca. I am very sad now. I guess I have to look for another game.
You lost me. "The mc has lost" ??? Not being a troll but what do you mean?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You lost me. "The mc has lost" ??? Not being a troll but what do you mean?
Seems to me that all of the women share absolutely everything they do or talk with him amongst each other, yet they have no issue with playing games with him (like Snadra, Lucy and Alice did to get him to notice Alice) or hiding things fom him "to surprise" him, Sandra, IMO, goes way overboard with voyeurism. And the longer game is progressing I have yet to see any of the women ask him what he wants. They ask for his opinion on things or ask him to screw someone or to help them with this or that, but not one asked what he actually wants, they just keep playing games with him and demanding something from him. I went the nice route with everyone and I turned the tables on Fiona, BTW (in case that makes the difference). I completely lost any interest in Sandra as character. She just feels like another cheap c&*t who just likes to rub it to her BF screwing someone else she wants him to screw without him knowing she is spying on him.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seems to me that all of the women share absolutely everything they do or talk with him amongst each other, yet they have no issue with playing games with him (like Snadra, Lucy and Alice did to get him to notice Alice) or hiding things fom him "to surprise" him, Sandra, IMO, goes way overboard with voyeurism. And the longer game is progressing I have yet to see any of the women ask him what he wants. They ask for his opinion on things or ask him to screw someone or to help them with this or that, but not one asked what he actually wants, they just keep playing games with him and demanding something from him. I went the nice route with everyone and I turned the tables on Fiona, BTW (in case that makes the difference). I completely lost any interest in Sandra as character. She just feels like another cheap c&*t who just likes to rub it to her BF screwing someone else she wants him to screw without him knowing she is spying on him.
You my fellow forum member do take away a much different vibe and message from the transpiring events than I do. Curious. Very curious indeed.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow. Um OK. I respect your feelings but gotta say I totally feel the opposite of you. I'm NOT saying you are wrong, art is 100% subjective but I gotta say I'm truly glad I feel the exact opposite of you. I wish you luck on finding another vn that makes you feel good. I won't even spaz on you for name calling my Sandra. Good day and good luck finding something that speaks to you like this does me.
You my fellow forum member do take away a much different vibe and message from the transpiring events than I do. Curious. Very curious indeed.
Glad I'm not alone :)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The worst part for me is that I really liked Sandra up to the reveal of her voyeurism. Feels like that not only she does not mind sharing MC but she would rather see MC screw someone rather than her. The person he considers, as he says at the start, his one true love. She has no regard whether he wants it that way or not and only asks for if he is mad when someone rats her out. Now I wouldn't even care if she gets run over by a bus.

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's always interesting to see how vastly different some peoples views on characters are. Different and ( in my opinion ) wrong. But it is what it is :). Some people go out of their way to see things how they want I guess.

If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong
I'm doing all of it alone at the moment. But like Spf pointed out, My New Memories has no impact on my work on MNF. MNF is still my #1 :).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Wow. Um OK. I respect your feelings but gotta say I totally feel the opposite of you. I'm NOT saying you are wrong, art is 100% subjective but I gotta say I'm truly glad I feel the exact opposite of you. I wish you luck on finding another vn that makes you feel good. I won't even spaz on you for name calling my Sandra. Good day and good luck finding something that speaks to you like this does me.

Glad I'm not alone :)
Don't get me wrong I really liked the game. and I still plan to be a patron at the end of the month. The game did hit me in the feels a lot of times because of personal expiriences and a couple of chars remind me of real life people I know. I just felt that MC was used by the fems in this game rather than being appreciated for trying to be a good guy. But it does not mean that I disliked the game. I didn't actually like MC all that much ( I have an earlier post where I said that I think he is a tool and a control freak, which I find to be annoying enough IRL that I tend to deck people like him))

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes