Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You lost me. "The mc has lost" ??? Not being a troll but what do you mean?
Seems to me that all of the women share absolutely everything they do or talk with him amongst each other, yet they have no issue with playing games with him (like Snadra, Lucy and Alice did to get him to notice Alice) or hiding things fom him "to surprise" him, Sandra, IMO, goes way overboard with voyeurism. And the longer game is progressing I have yet to see any of the women ask him what he wants. They ask for his opinion on things or ask him to screw someone or to help them with this or that, but not one asked what he actually wants, they just keep playing games with him and demanding something from him. I went the nice route with everyone and I turned the tables on Fiona, BTW (in case that makes the difference). I completely lost any interest in Sandra as character. She just feels like another cheap c&*t who just likes to rub it to her BF screwing someone else she wants him to screw without him knowing she is spying on him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seems to me that all of the women share absolutely everything they do or talk with him amongst each other, yet they have no issue with playing games with him (like Snadra, Lucy and Alice did to get him to notice Alice) or hiding things fom him "to surprise" him, Sandra, IMO, goes way overboard with voyeurism. And the longer game is progressing I have yet to see any of the women ask him what he wants. They ask for his opinion on things or ask him to screw someone or to help them with this or that, but not one asked what he actually wants, they just keep playing games with him and demanding something from him. I went the nice route with everyone and I turned the tables on Fiona, BTW (in case that makes the difference). I completely lost any interest in Sandra as character. She just feels like another cheap c&*t who just likes to rub it to her BF screwing someone else she wants him to screw without him knowing she is spying on him.
You my fellow forum member do take away a much different vibe and message from the transpiring events than I do. Curious. Very curious indeed.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow. Um OK. I respect your feelings but gotta say I totally feel the opposite of you. I'm NOT saying you are wrong, art is 100% subjective but I gotta say I'm truly glad I feel the exact opposite of you. I wish you luck on finding another vn that makes you feel good. I won't even spaz on you for name calling my Sandra. Good day and good luck finding something that speaks to you like this does me.
You my fellow forum member do take away a much different vibe and message from the transpiring events than I do. Curious. Very curious indeed.
Glad I'm not alone :)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The worst part for me is that I really liked Sandra up to the reveal of her voyeurism. Feels like that not only she does not mind sharing MC but she would rather see MC screw someone rather than her. The person he considers, as he says at the start, his one true love. She has no regard whether he wants it that way or not and only asks for if he is mad when someone rats her out. Now I wouldn't even care if she gets run over by a bus.

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's always interesting to see how vastly different some peoples views on characters are. Different and ( in my opinion ) wrong. But it is what it is :). Some people go out of their way to see things how they want I guess.

If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong
I'm doing all of it alone at the moment. But like Spf pointed out, My New Memories has no impact on my work on MNF. MNF is still my #1 :).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Wow. Um OK. I respect your feelings but gotta say I totally feel the opposite of you. I'm NOT saying you are wrong, art is 100% subjective but I gotta say I'm truly glad I feel the exact opposite of you. I wish you luck on finding another vn that makes you feel good. I won't even spaz on you for name calling my Sandra. Good day and good luck finding something that speaks to you like this does me.

Glad I'm not alone :)
Don't get me wrong I really liked the game. and I still plan to be a patron at the end of the month. The game did hit me in the feels a lot of times because of personal expiriences and a couple of chars remind me of real life people I know. I just felt that MC was used by the fems in this game rather than being appreciated for trying to be a good guy. But it does not mean that I disliked the game. I didn't actually like MC all that much ( I have an earlier post where I said that I think he is a tool and a control freak, which I find to be annoying enough IRL that I tend to deck people like him))

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't get me wrong I really liked the game. and I still plan to be a patron at the end of the month. The game did hit me in the feels a lot of times because of personal expiriences and a couple of chars remind me of real life people I know. I just felt that MC was used by the fems in this game rather than being appreciated for trying to be a good guy.
See i feel I can be really petty with some characters (elaine looking at you among some from other vns). But when I'm into this vn I feel like my mc is almost worshipped freely with love, desire and wants to make him the happiest guy in the world(without them being brainless slaves or sex dolls) Again not saying you are wrong just that I see it 100% different

Edit: I forgot to add mad respect for Killer7 I didn't know it was just you alone bringing this to life.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
See i feel I can be really petty with some characters (elaine looking at you among some from other vns). But when I'm into this vn I feel like my mc is almost worshipped freely with love, desire and wants to make him the happiest guy in the world(without them being brainless slaves or sex dolls) Again not saying you are wrong just that I see it 100% different

Edit: I forgot to add mad respect for Killer7 I didn't know it was just you alone bringing this to life.
I thought the same for most of the game. That MC was worshiped. They, fems, all talk as if they are amazed by his dick and sex abilities. But at the same time none of them seem to have an issue keeping secrets from while demanding that he tells them everything and being hurt when he does not. Like you guys pointed out it's just MPO. And I am alright with it. I hope Alice remains being who she is (please, pretty please because she reminds me of a, really sorry about this, dead friend) but it's alright if not, it is your creation Killer7 and I really do appreciate you reminding me of those I lost and the good times we DID have as friends.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Ah, Elaine… While I do understand the MC's need to maintain a certain distance to her (and consequently the way some do feel about her), I for one am very interested to see if, when and how things will start to escalate between those two. Carnally that is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I dropped the game myself. I felt the MC was becoming retarded and then add in the fact that the girls were always treating him like a child. What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other. I'm not a fan of lez action so, I felt it was time for me to just move on.

Killer7 is a good writer and I will come back for his new game. Hopefully things don't devolve into what MNF has. But, that's just me. I won't talk shit about him or the game. I will however admit that I'm probably one of the hardest to please people here.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
uh did I miss something? What happened? Last I checked people were talking about anticipation for 0.13, now people talking about dropping the game? Did it get released early again and people didn't like it?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
uh did I miss something? What happened? Last I checked people were talking about anticipation for 0.13, now people talking about dropping the game? Did it get released early again and people didn't like it?
No, just two people sharing their view on the game and what they don't like. As far as I can see the hype for 0.13 is unchanged :).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes