Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well if you want to change the subject, how about some info on this second game, because it is starting to make me change my mind to become a patron next month.
I personally don't know much about it. I've see some renders while I was a patron, but, other than that, I'm clueless.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well if you want to change the subject, how about some info on this second game, because it is starting to make me change my mind to become a patron next month.
If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: ImperialD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong
They?, I thought this game was a one-man-band.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I tell you this thread is beautiful compared to other troll trash filled threads on this forum. At 45 I'm trying my best to be respectful to this total different world I'm in now. Maybe over cautious but Killer7 has earned my respect for bringing this vn to life.
Fair enough, I guess that is me, I am 40 and broke the "I don't give a fuck if your offended" button years ago.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mayhaps, I'm just trying not to use gender words etc. People can be so touchy. So they them their etc.
I'm not PC, so, if someone gets offended by something I said, that's their problem. Not mine. I don't purposely try to offend anyone, but, I don't really care. At 54, I'm too old to give a shit anymore.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah some women really get frisky during shark week. That said a ton of men are squeamish sailing the red seas. It is definitely a fetish that has a lot of hate and disgust for it. I proudly earned my red wings years ago but more people than not are against it.
Not just men but a lot of women don't wanna have sexy time while aunt flo visits. So percentage wise of for and against it makes sense.
But mainly for this story it gives times to let the rest of the harem get there lovins
Makes sense.
I am proud of my red wings. I can still picture the first one in my head and it's been about 30 years (yes I am an old taco eater), but never mind that, pretty sure that's not what this forum is for.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I tell you this thread is beautiful compared to other troll trash filled threads on this forum. At 45 I'm trying my best to be respectful to this total different world I'm in now. Maybe over cautious but Killer7 has earned my respect for bringing this vn to life.
Hear, hear! *tips his stylish (but still imaginary) fedora*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Never mind. I did not really notice it before, I mean something was off for a while now, but after Martin's death I started to realize that the MC has lost. Too bad, I really did care about Sandra, Lucy and Becca. I am very sad now. I guess I have to look for another game.
Edit: I probably should have finished what I was trying to say, but I was a bit "sauced" so I spaced out. And now that I sobered up I forgot where I was going with this. I am not gonna stop playing this game though just because I dislike whats happening there. I'd never finish a book, game or movie, I think, if i'd just stop at parts I don't like.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Never mind. I did not really notice it before, I mean something was off for a while now, but after Martin's death I started to realize that the MC has lost. Too bad, I really did care about Sandra, Lucy and Becca. I am very sad now. I guess I have to look for another game.
You lost me. "The mc has lost" ??? Not being a troll but what do you mean?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes