Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
One thing I wanted to ask. What's with the no sex during period? Just about the best sex. No sticking it in, obviously, but my girlfriends used to love when I played with them during their periods. One of them actually thought it was better than when she was not on her period because the foreplay went on for a long time and orgasm was way more intense for her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One thing I wanted to ask. What's with the no sex during period? Just about the best sex. No sticking it in, obviously, but my girlfriends used to love when I played with them during their periods. One of them actually thought it was better than when she was not on her period because the foreplay went on for a long time and, apparently, orgasm was way more intense for her.
Yeah some women really get frisky during shark week. That said a ton of men are squeamish sailing the red seas. It is definitely a fetish that has a lot of hate and disgust for it. I proudly earned my red wings years ago but more people than not are against it.
Not just men but a lot of women don't wanna have sexy time while aunt flo visits. So percentage wise of for and against it makes sense.
But mainly for this story it gives times to let the rest of the harem get there lovins

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Talking about sex during a girl's period is kinda gross, let's go back and talk about the good stuff, like Elaine for example.
See point proven on why it doesn't belong in this vn :LOL:

But seriously it really does allow time to give the other women in the mc's harem the spotlight for a bit.

Reactions: Hordragg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well if you want to change the subject, how about some info on this second game, because it is starting to make me change my mind to become a patron next month.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well if you want to change the subject, how about some info on this second game, because it is starting to make me change my mind to become a patron next month.
I personally don't know much about it. I've see some renders while I was a patron, but, other than that, I'm clueless.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: ImperialD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you are worried about their output slowing, they have been working on both for quite awhile, if i understand correctly and it has not effected this vn's turn around at all. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong
They?, I thought this game was a one-man-band.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes