bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I thought someone had encouraged the MC to write a letter to his dead dad as part of healing and getting stuff out.
I see no need for that. If he wants, he can talk to one of his girlfriends, like Sandra or Alice they have the same father.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I see no need for that. If he wants, he can talk to one of his girlfriends, like Sandra or Alice they have the same father.
While I can't speak from experience I'm pretty sure that addressing ones recently deceased father in a letter is not the same as talking about it with others – (step-)siblings or not. I also do feel that it would be in line with the MC's current behavior: trying to not burden others but to work things out on his own.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Damn this game is awesome. MC is a bit of a tool and control freak and that constant "you don't have to if you don't want to" when a woman is practically begging him to fuck her is damn annoying. Don't really like him all that much, but damn game is too great. Tha things that I didn't like is how forced it felt with Lucy. I wanted to do first play through with just Sandra as an interest, but the way that Lucy's choice went I just couldn't refuse her. Every other person I encountered the refusal was pretty polite, but for Lucy it was way too brutal. I wish you didn't do that. In any case I love the game and decided to do the second playthrough now. I stopped the first one just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I've been playing for the last about 16 hours. Seriously. At the ned of the month, when I get some money, you also earned yourself anohter patron cause this story is just too damn good and the characters are just adorable. Also I got hit in the feels a lot.

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone had the latest walkthrough mod from Lain? Her Patreon page is under review....

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone had the latest walkthrough mod from Lain? HER Patreon page is under review....
Fixed it, yeah surprise Lain is a girl, just use the cached version.
Unless you mean the scene unlocker part, you don't need a walkthrough, first time you meet them if you chose the top option you get involved with them, the bottom you don't, otherwise top option for fuckery bottom to skip it.

Reactions: Hordragg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Speaking of Lains mod, I used the unlocker on it, Dianna is it, how did I miss her scene.

How do some of the guys here have the supporting under their names?

I hate to be that guy, but how far away is the next update, I think maybe I should restart and just space bar the femdom and juice head girls stuff, that and I only have like 4 save slots left.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Im having withdraw myself. I wish I had the money today to play the beta, but Im broke till the 3rd
Yeah well I am long term unemployed, and while in Australia we are getting double the dole money (I think the USA calls it welfare) I also live with my brother whose company has gone to shit thanks to the coronavirus, so he is in debt to me for 3.5k debt or I would have just joined up now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes