Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
light of my life
my new family
the deluca family

its always puts a smile on my face when one of them has a new release BUT where are the new releases for these game im so board i mean all the console game have bin delayed so i look to these 3 to keep me from going insane SO save me from my beardom this years bin shit help me get through it let the power of creative writing guide you ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, curious, I do not see links for beta downloads unless I missed them in search, does this game have a Harem Hotel deal where the dev asks not to leak the betas and people follow this?.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hmm, curious, I do not see links for beta downloads unless I missed them in search, does this game have a Harem Hotel deal where the dev asks not to leak the betas and people follow this?.
Beta versions will never be shared here from us ( killer's community) ... we respect the dev and his decision... if you see beta links here probably are from a pelican or from someone who wants only f95 likes ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 781970

I meant stuff like this :p.

I have to say I really like the progression of Fiona's story and character. At first it seemed like she couldn't stand the sight of the MC or at least was always upset when he was around. Now looking at this screenshot and that look on her face, she looks genuinely happy to see him and be around him.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Just imagine being able to play a new beta each week instead of a new full version every month: well worth a few bucks In my opinion ;):)
Those betas have more content than some of the games with their 2 month updates. K7 is nuts on the enjoyable content front. I originally wanted to wait for monthly release for a longer playthrough but the temptation was too much and with as much content as he packs into each beta, yeah I just play it every week.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Those betas have more content than some of the games with their 2 month updates. K7 is nuts on the enjoyable content front. I originally wanted to wait for monthly release for a longer playthrough but the temptation was too much and with as much content as he packs into each beta, yeah I just play it every week.
Did you make that MNF Signature yourself? If so, could you could send me the link? Love anything with Alice with it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I take it there won't be a Lain's mod for v0.12 seeing as it's still under review? Kind of depressing. Here's hoping I don't make any bad decisions.
Always pick top option in every choice and you good :).

Edit: Except during Maddies 2nd test and depending on which way you want to go with Tanja.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just imagine being able to play a new beta each week instead of a new full version every month: well worth a few bucks In my opinion ;):)
If it wasn't the end of the month I would, but that will have to wait till the new month starts.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah except I am Aussie, and the exchange rate is shit, and now the cocksuckers make us pay gst, if I do join it's only on the 5 buck one, as I am also long term unemployed due to persistent health problems.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes