1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
chill ... just stating what i thought of your statement ... i was just curious ... i never put music on when i play .. i find it distracting to the game ... i'm the type that likes to read everything in it and enjoy the game ..
glad you enjoy it as well :)
I'm chill, don't worry :) Sorry if it appeared rude, not my intention at all. As you know stuff written may seem different that when said.

Reactions: ImperialD

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
light of my life
my new family
the deluca family

its always puts a smile on my face when one of them has a new release BUT where are the new releases for these game im so board i mean all the console game have bin delayed so i look to these 3 to keep me from going insane SO save me from my beardom this years bin shit help me get through it let the power of creative writing guide you ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, curious, I do not see links for beta downloads unless I missed them in search, does this game have a Harem Hotel deal where the dev asks not to leak the betas and people follow this?.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hmm, curious, I do not see links for beta downloads unless I missed them in search, does this game have a Harem Hotel deal where the dev asks not to leak the betas and people follow this?.
Beta versions will never be shared here from us ( killer's community) ... we respect the dev and his decision... if you see beta links here probably are from a pelican or from someone who wants only f95 likes ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 781970

I meant stuff like this :p.

I have to say I really like the progression of Fiona's story and character. At first it seemed like she couldn't stand the sight of the MC or at least was always upset when he was around. Now looking at this screenshot and that look on her face, she looks genuinely happy to see him and be around him.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes