Draven555

Jan 9, 2019

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
your mod for this game the page is down under review

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah her patreon has been like that for a while now. I hope she can resolve things with patreon, it would be a shame if she stopped making mods.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i only have a couple questions for you .. what happens say 3 months from now when your tired of hearing a newer music sound .... are you gonna want it changed again ?
i'm not trying to be a smartass ,, just a question ..
you yourself said it wasn't bad .. so why complain now ?
If you read my post properly you will understand what I mean. The answers to your questions are already there. I'm not "complaining", I'm just giving my 2 cents of what would make a player more engaged to the scenes when playing.

I'm not complaining about the music itself, but the sound variance on the scenes. That's why I didn't ask for a difference OST (because it isn't bad) and mentioned sfx like birds, wind, trains, etc. It gives ambience to the scene.

That's why I mentioned Super Mario, because it's one of the few songs in gaming industry you won't get tired of. I don't dislike the OST itself and I don't want it to be changed by any means, just think more variance for the player would be nice to make him hooked into the game and story.

But to answer you question more directly about music, when I get tired I change music. But I don't get tired in 3 months because I don't listen to the same song over and over. Fortunely I'm not one of those guys who fell into the despacito trap "listen this, listen this". Adds do nothing for me, I like to search my own music, and I believe I have quite a decent taste in music. But I don't want to spread the off topic, and like I said, the issue was never the music in the game. The music itself isn't bad, but after hearing it without ambience it can be tiresome after some time playing. That's why I mentioned I never felt that when I played the very first release, only noticed when playing for longer content. Just gave my opinion because I like the game. I tend to focus more on commenting on stuff I don't like on games I like than wasting times on games I don't. Because I want them to succeed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Awww, what a cliffhanger, although rather obvious what is to come.

Some stuff didn't make sense, I guess for me nothing being into a couple of the characters, but loved the stuff with the super naked ginger cuddle team.

Really good story, enjoyed most of it, some really touching stuff.

I suppose probably too hard to do, but kind of hope for a side story with Alice adopting a kid from the orphanage.

Kind of surprised about the sex I saw, so much stuff with small girls like Alice and Lucy always seem to involve them being dominated, manhandled and degraded, like the vids you see of that girl, what's her name, Mary Rose or something.
Was nice to not see that sort of crap.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just finished the latest version of this great game and I look forward to seeing what happens in the future hopefully a long one, hopefully Fiona will be getting some more action

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Has it been said how pregnancy will work, I assume forced for Sandy, but will there be choices who you can get pregnant, or forced for all you are fucking, or forced for all.

I hope it is choice, really do not want to get Mary or Becca pregnant, and that pregnant picture from lains mod with the juice head girl made me vomit.
your not forcing Sandra to get pregnant she wants it ... same for Maddie .... i just hope more will want to get pregnant .. that would so cool :cool:

and if i misunderstood your question ,, sorry jmo :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you read my post properly you will understand what I mean. The answers to your questions are already there. I'm not "complaining", I'm just giving my 2 cents of what would make a player more engaged to the scenes when playing.

I'm not complaining about the music itself, but the sound variance on the scenes. That's why I didn't ask for a difference OST (because it isn't bad) and mentioned sfx like birds, wind, trains, etc. It gives ambience to the scene.

That's why I mentioned Super Mario, because it's one of the few songs in gaming industry you won't get tired of. I don't dislike the OST itself and I don't want it to be changed by any means, just think more variance for the player would be nice to make him hooked into the game and story.

But to answer you question more directly about music, when I get tired I change music. But I don't get tired in 3 months because I don't listen to the same song over and over. Fortunely I'm not one of those guys who fell into the despacito trap "listen this, listen this". Adds do nothing for me, I like to search my own music, and I believe I have quite a decent taste in music. But I don't want to spread the off topic, and like I said, the issue was never the music in the game. The music itself isn't bad, but after hearing it without ambience it can be tiresome after some time playing. That's why I mentioned I never felt that when I played the very first release, only noticed when playing for longer content. Just gave my opinion because I like the game. I tend to focus more on commenting on stuff I don't like on games I like than wasting times on games I don't. Because I want them to succeed.
chill ... just stating what i thought of your statement ... i was just curious ... i never put music on when i play .. i find it distracting to the game ... i'm the type that likes to read everything in it and enjoy the game ..
glad you enjoy it as well :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
your not forcing Sandra to get pregnant she wants it ... same for Maddie .... i just hope more will want to get pregnant .. that would so cool :cool:

and if i misunderstood your question ,, sorry jmo :)
I didn't mean force as in rape, I meant as in Sandra getting pregnant will be a forced part of the story not optional.
Yes I wouldn't mind Lucy having a pregnancy deal, Alice I kind of think it would be nicer for her to adopt a girl no one wants from her orphanage.
The rest I have no interest in, Mary and Becca are too old for it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't mean force as in rape, I meant as in Sandra getting pregnant will be a forced part of the story not optional.
Yes I wouldn't mind Lucy having a pregnancy deal, Alice I kind of think it would be nicer for her to adopt a girl no one wants from her orphanage.
The rest I have no interest in, Mary and Becca are too old for it.
Too old? Dude I'm here waiting for pregnant Elaine.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Too old? Dude I'm here waiting for pregnant Elaine.
Nice for you, but as someone who yep you guessed it, was born in 1979 to a mother born in 1941 and father in 1937, it is too old, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, my dad died 3 months short of being 75, 6 months short of 50 years marriage, and 2 months after I turned 32, it is a horrid thing to know you have less time with your parents than most do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nice for you, but as someone who yep you guessed it, was born in 1979 to a mother born in 1941 and father in 1937, it is too old, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, my dad died 3 months short of being 75, 6 months short of 50 years marriage, and 2 months after I turned 32, it is a horrid thing to know you have less time with your parents than most do.
Yeah I get what you're saying, but Elaine is best. I can't help it :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I get what you're saying, but Elaine is best. I can't help it :KEK:
It is kind of ironic, assume the mc is 20, Becca had the mc at 20, Elaine had Becca at 20, then she is 60, and probably too old still be having a period.
Putting aside the super naked ginger cuddle team would be like putting a kabana in a hotdog roll, and then going to putting a kabana in a bucket with cranky granny.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
It is kind of ironic, assume the mc is 20, Becca had the mc at 20, Elaine had Becca at 20, then she is 60, and probably too old still be having a period.
Well, of course technically you're perfectly right, but why look for 'reality' in an adult VN (especially in a particularly good one such as MNF): just get hooked by the story and enjoy the ride, methinks ;).
Suspension of belief, I guess it's called.

P.S.: as long as Elaine's mom doesn't show up: *that* would really mean going a little bit too far..... :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, of course technically you're perfectly right, but why look for 'reality' in an adult VN (especially in a particularly good one such as MNF): just get hooked by the story and enjoy the ride, methinks ;).
Sospension of belief, I guess it's called.

P.S.: as long as Elaine's mom doesn't show up: *that* would really mean going a little bit too far..... :unsure::LOL:
Why not, except for everyone in the entire game being ok with incest and harem, most of the story is realistic, Lucy is highly unlikely but abnormalities due occur.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Here are 13 teasers for 0.13. Those are all teasers for the first three days of 0.13. I decided to include some more stuff that could leave you up for thoughts. I hope you guys enjoy them, 0.13 will truly be a special update ( because of the cliffhanger reveal especially ).
If you want to experience the first three days right away, pledge for the Lucy tier to enjoy them!
And if you want the first four days of 0.13 then pledge for the Sandra tier, you can play them right away!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh god, Neko Neko Nya girl.
MC writing a letter, maybe to his dead dad?.

Call me crazy but I think the MC dads death is a fake-out.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good game but having issues with every animated scene. When you get say a sex scene it plays fantastic, no issue at al but commonly after a few clicks of dialogue it becomes time to transition to a quicker pace animation and thats where it all goes wrong. It goes from smooth to jittery like the scene is lagging or something lol. Any ideas how i can fix this - its not one scene its all the scenes which is a shame as otherwise the game runs like a charm and i dont have this issue on other games that i play.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My only thought would be is your Klite codex up to date, or maybe it is saved in bad sectors.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes