AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:Just thinking ahead here. In the event that Maim Lain is unable to return online by the end of August when Killer7 releases the public build of v0.13, would it be possible for Qleaf to do the mod since they did it up until v0.6?

Anal with Lucy:unsure:, might be fun but only if she really wants to try it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
:unsure:Just thinking ahead here. In the event that Maim Lain is unable to return online by the end of August when Killer7 releases the public build of v0.13, would it be possible for Qleaf to do the mod since they did it up until v0.6?

Anal with Lucy:unsure:, might be fun but only if she really wants to try it.
If you mean the gallery mod isn't it mostly integerated now ?

Also walkthrough mod outside of the quiz is kinda silly since it's just pick top to smash.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If you mean the gallery mod isn't it mostly integerated now ?

Also walkthrough mod outside of the quiz is kinda silly since it's just pick top to smash.
I`m thinking of any new people who pick up the game and need help with the quiz.

There was a few "additions" to Lain's mod that I liked.
Such as
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes
Even though I am playing both Tanja`s pet & girlfriend path the unlock is nice to have available.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I`m thinking of any new people who pick up the game and need help with the quiz.

There was a few "additions" to Lain's mod that I liked.
Such as
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes
Even though I am playing both Tanja`s pet & girlfriend path the unlock is nice to have available.
I see.
So it does have some QoL attached to it outside of just being a script highlight

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well as soon as you do it with any of the gingers or Maddy everyone will know about soon enough. And they'll tell you if they are up for most likely. They have been pretty up front about stuff so far. I think as soon as she's pregnant Sandy will at least try if you ask nicely.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Two questions.
Unless I missed it, I didn't get an answer if having Tanja as a pet had any effect on the story.
I just got to cranky granny house, on the way that green hair girl said about Neko and hentai, so they know about Nekos and no horny teenage boy tried fucking Lucy?.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Two questions.
Unless I missed it, I didn't get an answer if having Tanja as a pet had any effect on the story.
I just got to cranky granny house, on the way that green hair girl said about Neko and hentai, so they know about Nekos and no horny teenage boy tried fucking Lucy?.
As of right now the tanja stuff doesn't really impact any of the other stories, after you choose the route you want to pursue with her, she doesn't really interact with any of the other characters. She tells the mc that she apologized to Melissa but other than that her story doesn't impact any of the other stories in the game.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh ok, thanks.

Wait, I assume there is an apology with cranky granny, if I accept it when it comes, I ain't going to fuck her right.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh ok, thanks.

Wait, I assume there is an apology with cranky granny, if I accept it when it comes, I ain't going to fuck her right.
At some point you will have the choice the pursue a romantic relationship with Elaine. But it will be up to you if you want to do it.

Reactions: Havik79
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes