GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The only two games where I used her mods are harem hotel and midnight paradise, it would suck if she stopped making them. Especially for harem hotel, it's really easy to miss some scenes. But having mods enabling incest is a really bad idea when patreon clearly states that they don't want that kind of stuff on their platform.
But she did do a good job with the mods.

At the least she should use F95 or her own website to store the mods.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As am I, after finding these two things,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes me think that since her mods quite often have an incest patch within them, she too got hit with Patreon's (MC, PAYPAL, VISA, ........) no incest rule.

Hope that we see her online again.
I thought it was due to her game, the bdsm I assumed would get her, although doesn't help allot of her mods have games where people think some of the girls are Loli.

1. Lucy, Alice, Sandra tied.
2. Becca.
3. Mary.
4. I should learn the spy girls name.
5. That is it.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There's alot of humor in this game, but I laugh every time the MC "complains" about Maddie flexing when he's inside her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I thought it was due to her game, the bdsm I assumed would get her, although doesn't help allot of her mods have games where people think some of the girls are Loli.

1. Lucy, Alice, Sandra tied.
2. Becca.
3. Mary.
4. I should learn the spy girls name.
5. That is it.
OK two questions lol 1. What was lain's game?
2. Spy girl?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK two questions lol 1. What was lain's game?
2. Spy girl?
I don't remember, I was looking through tags the other day and found something she and someone else was working on, it is on this site.
Spy girl, Sandras friend who likes to spy on us fucking Sandra, the cute tall petite girl.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't remember, I was looking through tags the other day and found something she and someone else was working on, it is on this site.
Spy girl, Sandras friend who likes to spy on us fucking Sandra, the cute tall petite girl.
Ty ill keep my eye out for it.
Yvonne is the "spys" name lmao spy is another name for voyeur but my mind went to bond sorry :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes