Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am confused, I just did Becca again, this one was just after giving Lucy her first orgasm, and then the first time spy girl sucks you off.
You cum inside Becca, then you say something about seeing what she did, but it doesn't say what she did, so what is it she is supposed to have done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am confused, I just did Becca again, this one was just after giving Lucy her first orgasm, and then the first time spy girl sucks you off.
You cum inside Becca, then you say something about seeing what she did, but it doesn't say what she did, so what is it she is supposed to have done.
She was keeping mc's cum inside her. I know wearing panties but it doesn't mention if she used something to dam it in or if she was just gonna let it slow drip the day away.
I believe it's up to the viewer to decide what method she used.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I will give it to the dev, he has done a good job, since last year when I turned 40 I like stuff like DMD, or stuff like Harem Hotel where you can have the girls call you daddy, but never liked the Odepus stuff, and still don't but I guess as it is Playhome? don't look like those sad pathetic housewives like daz stuff, or ever really like the whole Onii chan stuff.

But I don't mind the stuff with Becca and Mary, but I am really loving sisters stuff, just got to the first time all 3 of your sisters are in bed with us and loving it.

Except now I have that song in my head "I see red I see red I see red".

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How many chapters are there currently in the game, I wasn't expecting so much content.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:Just thinking ahead here. In the event that Maim Lain is unable to return online by the end of August when Killer7 releases the public build of v0.13, would it be possible for Qleaf to do the mod since they did it up until v0.6?

Anal with Lucy:unsure:, might be fun but only if she really wants to try it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
:unsure:Just thinking ahead here. In the event that Maim Lain is unable to return online by the end of August when Killer7 releases the public build of v0.13, would it be possible for Qleaf to do the mod since they did it up until v0.6?

Anal with Lucy:unsure:, might be fun but only if she really wants to try it.
If you mean the gallery mod isn't it mostly integerated now ?

Also walkthrough mod outside of the quiz is kinda silly since it's just pick top to smash.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
If you mean the gallery mod isn't it mostly integerated now ?

Also walkthrough mod outside of the quiz is kinda silly since it's just pick top to smash.
I`m thinking of any new people who pick up the game and need help with the quiz.

There was a few "additions" to Lain's mod that I liked.
Such as
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes
Even though I am playing both Tanja`s pet & girlfriend path the unlock is nice to have available.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I`m thinking of any new people who pick up the game and need help with the quiz.

There was a few "additions" to Lain's mod that I liked.
Such as
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes
Even though I am playing both Tanja`s pet & girlfriend path the unlock is nice to have available.
I see.
So it does have some QoL attached to it outside of just being a script highlight

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes