Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Spy girl = Yvonne :).

edit: I was answering someone that forgot the name. Yvonne the spy because she likes to watch you and Sandra have fun :p.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we still like ya Killer7 ...

p.s. don't forget to send flowers .... little shit ..... jk jk

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Actually I remember her name, but being dyslexic it is a shitty name to try to learn to use a spelling trick, like remember legend is just leg and end.
Ah that makes sense, I'm just horrible with names usually especially in real life, yet somehow I remember the whole cast of My New Family, lol I'm a little hooked i guess

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am confused, I just did Becca again, this one was just after giving Lucy her first orgasm, and then the first time spy girl sucks you off.
You cum inside Becca, then you say something about seeing what she did, but it doesn't say what she did, so what is it she is supposed to have done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am confused, I just did Becca again, this one was just after giving Lucy her first orgasm, and then the first time spy girl sucks you off.
You cum inside Becca, then you say something about seeing what she did, but it doesn't say what she did, so what is it she is supposed to have done.
She was keeping mc's cum inside her. I know wearing panties but it doesn't mention if she used something to dam it in or if she was just gonna let it slow drip the day away.
I believe it's up to the viewer to decide what method she used.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I will give it to the dev, he has done a good job, since last year when I turned 40 I like stuff like DMD, or stuff like Harem Hotel where you can have the girls call you daddy, but never liked the Odepus stuff, and still don't but I guess as it is Playhome? don't look like those sad pathetic housewives like daz stuff, or ever really like the whole Onii chan stuff.

But I don't mind the stuff with Becca and Mary, but I am really loving sisters stuff, just got to the first time all 3 of your sisters are in bed with us and loving it.

Except now I have that song in my head "I see red I see red I see red".

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How many chapters are there currently in the game, I wasn't expecting so much content.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes