Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At some point you will have the choice the pursue a romantic relationship Elaine. But it will be up to you if you want to do it.
Oh I should have guessed when I got to ignore the femdom chick and the juice head.
Thanks mate.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Two questions.
Unless I missed it, I didn't get an answer if having Tanja as a pet had any effect on the story.
I just got to cranky granny house, on the way that green hair girl said about Neko and hentai, so they know about Nekos and no horny teenage boy tried fucking Lucy?.
As to your second question they didn't see a hot cat girl they could even be friends with, they just saw someone different who they could torment. Humans at their worst I suppose.

Reactions: Havik79

Pipisinys

Aug 15, 2019
As of right now the tanja stuff doesn't really impact any of the other stories, after you choose the route you want to pursue with her, she doesn't really interact with any of the other characters. She tells the mc that she apologized to Melissa but other than that her story doesn't impact any of the other stories in the game.
And how the content changes with Tanja?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, so if I tell granny to fuck off, does it have any effect, other than no sex which is more than fine with me.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Havik79 The only effect should be that it removes any sex content with her (if they exist), and MAY remove content with secondary characters that may be introduced via her route

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Havik79 The only effect should be that it removes any sex content with her (if they exist), and MAY remove content with secondary characters that may be introduced via her route
Fine, as long as it doesn't fuck up the girls, just as the MC says, "I love redheads", and I fucking do love these 3.

Reactions: Repuci
D

Deleted member 618663

I'm sure at least one of them is up for trying it :).
Mads keeps hinting at it. Somebody wanted to let You know She (Yes She) enjoyed MNF except the Tanja part, Her favorite character is Fiona. She knew mine Alice. Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Repuci

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is a point in the story where you choose if you want to have a romantic relationship with her, or if you want to make her your pet, I think the main difference between the two routes is the sex scenes you get with her, and probably the MC talks to her differently. I only played the love route, I'm not into like corruption and making the girls pets and stuff.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
There is a point in the story where you choose if you want to have a romantic relationship with her, or if you want to make her pet, I think the main difference between the two routes is the sex scenes you get with her, and probably the MC talks to her differently. I only played the love route, I'm not into like corruption and making the girls pets and stuff.
I have saves for both paths simply to have all scenes unlocked in the gallery, in the event that a mod is delayed.
Yes there is a difference in the dialogue. On the girlfriend route the MC is way more caring and affectionate with his words and actions. The sex scenes are very similar but in the pet route the MC uses Fiona's pool house and is rather commanding. I should point out that I do speed click through the pet route, after I took my time reading though the girlfriend route, simply because I prefer the girlfriend route.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Tomorrow ( that's friday for me ) you guys will get a teaser post with 12 images from 0.13. The post should go live at 18:00 CEST ( 6pm CEST ). I decided to include some different things in them this time. Not too spoiler heavy but teasy enough to give you a glimpse of things you will encounter during the first three days :).

Edit: Fine, make that 13 because 0.13 :D.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My cock is sore from going up and down like a yoyo.

Thank god for images, I was scratching a hole in my head trying to figure out what the fuck soft ice is, I mean other than water.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hopefully, the Sandra-Alice bedtime fondling develops further. A wake-up blowjob from Lucy to looking over and seeing Sandra's tongue working Alice's backdoor would be an amazing start to the day.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Tomorrow ( that's friday for me ) you guys will get a teaser post with 12 images from 0.13. The post should go live at 18:00 CEST ( 6pm CEST ). I decided to include some different things in them this time. Not too spoiler heavy but teasy enough to give you a glimpse of things you will encounter during the first three days :).

i just check the net omg thats 12:00 PM Friday for me oh shit i hope i'm awake o_O

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

i just check the net omg thats 12:00 PM Friday for me oh shit i hope i'm awake o_O
:unsure:Same time zone as me ImperialD. I'll be at work. Hopefully I can see the teasers on my phone during my lunch.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small note. I understand it would be pratically impossible to have voices. However, would be nice to have a small change in the background sound. Don't get me wrong, the background music is nice, and even improves the gameplay experience when comparing to no sound, but after a while it still gets somewhat tiresome to listen... unfortunely only Koji Kondo can do that magic with Super Mario or Zelda music it seems.

Again, as I said above I'm not expecting something like voice actresses, however some change on sound would help immensely. Stuff like crowds, cars, buses, sea sounds, train, wind, crickets or even the girls laughing or giggling (or even moan wink wink) would be fun.

The theme "why I can't see no one at streets is a smart way (and sometimes fun to read) to explain it. It give (strangely) a nice and different vibe. Still, even there it feels the sound could have a bit more. There are some sounds that can even be used for pure comedy value.

Just to reinforce, the background music itself isn't bad. I didn't even care about it when I played this on the first release, it felt nice. And it still does, however after playing it on loop for some hours... yeah...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just a small note. I understand it would be pratically impossible to have voices. However, would be nice to have a small change in the background sound. Don't get me wrong, the background music is nice, and even improves the gameplay experience when comparing to no sound, but after a while it still gets somewhat tiresome to listen... unfortunely only Koji Kondo can do that magic with Super Mario or Zelda music it seems.

Again, as I said above I'm not expecting something like voice actresses, however some change on sound would help immensely. Stuff like crowds, cars, buses, sea sounds, train, wind, crickets or even the girls laughing or giggling (or even moan wink wink) would be fun.

The theme "why I can't see no one at streets is a smart way (and sometimes fun to read) to explain it. It give (strangely) a nice and different vibe. Still, even there it feels the sound could have a bit more. There are some sounds that can even be used for pure comedy value.

Just to reinforce, the background music itself isn't bad. I didn't even care about it when I played this on the first release, it felt nice. And it still does, however after playing it on loop for some hours... yeah...
i only have a couple questions for you .. what happens say 3 months from now when your tired of hearing a newer music sound .... are you gonna want it changed again ?
i'm not trying to be a smartass ,, just a question ..
you yourself said it wasn't bad .. so why complain now ?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Has it been said how pregnancy will work, I assume forced for Sandy, but will there be choices who you can get pregnant, or forced for all you are fucking, or forced for all.

I hope it is choice, really do not want to get Mary or Becca pregnant, and that pregnant picture from lains mod with the juice head girl made me vomit.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Has it been said how pregnancy will work, I assume forced for Sandy, but will there be choices who you can get pregnant, or forced for all you are fucking, or forced for all.

I hope it is choice, really do not want to get Mary or Becca pregnant, and that pregnant picture from lains mod with the juice head girl made me vomit.
So far it works like the harem - You need Sandra, rest is optional.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes