metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Just imagine being able to play a new beta each week instead of a new full version every month: well worth a few bucks In my opinion ;):)
Those betas have more content than some of the games with their 2 month updates. K7 is nuts on the enjoyable content front. I originally wanted to wait for monthly release for a longer playthrough but the temptation was too much and with as much content as he packs into each beta, yeah I just play it every week.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Those betas have more content than some of the games with their 2 month updates. K7 is nuts on the enjoyable content front. I originally wanted to wait for monthly release for a longer playthrough but the temptation was too much and with as much content as he packs into each beta, yeah I just play it every week.
Did you make that MNF Signature yourself? If so, could you could send me the link? Love anything with Alice with it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I take it there won't be a Lain's mod for v0.12 seeing as it's still under review? Kind of depressing. Here's hoping I don't make any bad decisions.
Always pick top option in every choice and you good :).

Edit: Except during Maddies 2nd test and depending on which way you want to go with Tanja.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just imagine being able to play a new beta each week instead of a new full version every month: well worth a few bucks In my opinion ;):)
If it wasn't the end of the month I would, but that will have to wait till the new month starts.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah except I am Aussie, and the exchange rate is shit, and now the cocksuckers make us pay gst, if I do join it's only on the 5 buck one, as I am also long term unemployed due to persistent health problems.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I thought someone had encouraged the MC to write a letter to his dead dad as part of healing and getting stuff out.
I see no need for that. If he wants, he can talk to one of his girlfriends, like Sandra or Alice they have the same father.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I see no need for that. If he wants, he can talk to one of his girlfriends, like Sandra or Alice they have the same father.
While I can't speak from experience I'm pretty sure that addressing ones recently deceased father in a letter is not the same as talking about it with others – (step-)siblings or not. I also do feel that it would be in line with the MC's current behavior: trying to not burden others but to work things out on his own.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Damn this game is awesome. MC is a bit of a tool and control freak and that constant "you don't have to if you don't want to" when a woman is practically begging him to fuck her is damn annoying. Don't really like him all that much, but damn game is too great. Tha things that I didn't like is how forced it felt with Lucy. I wanted to do first play through with just Sandra as an interest, but the way that Lucy's choice went I just couldn't refuse her. Every other person I encountered the refusal was pretty polite, but for Lucy it was way too brutal. I wish you didn't do that. In any case I love the game and decided to do the second playthrough now. I stopped the first one just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I've been playing for the last about 16 hours. Seriously. At the ned of the month, when I get some money, you also earned yourself anohter patron cause this story is just too damn good and the characters are just adorable. Also I got hit in the feels a lot.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes