Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You all should show more respect for Queen Elaine.
The patrons that have been disliking her more started to really like her after the fourth day of 0.12. I think if people still don't like her after that then they never will. And that's fine, they can just drop her after. I will still make content for her though for people that do like her after that :).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The patrons that have been disliking her more started to really like her after the fourth day of 0.12. I think if people still don't like her after that then they never will. And that's fine, they can just drop her after. I will still make content for her though for people that do like her after that :).
I haven't seen anything that could make me like her, it's actually the opposite the more i know about her the more i hate her.
As i said after her introdution we should have choices how we want to interact with her from that first scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fair enough :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I haven't seen anything that could make me like her, it's actually the opposite the more i know about her the more i hate her.
As i said after her introdution we should have choices how we want to interact with her from that first scene.
That doesn't work. She is a household member and even if you decide to not pursue anything with her, it would not make sense to completely erase her out of your playthrough. If you decide to not pursue anything with her you will still see her ocasionally if the household comes together, you just won't interact much with her.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Strange, at first I had nothing against her especially. Of course, she had a very, very direct way of doing things. But had finally apologized in public (and it’s not easy) and even promised the MC to make an effort.
It is with the confrontation with fiona that I told myself that she had gone too far (habits have a hard life )
As English is not my main language, maybe I misunderstood
That said, I am still curious to see how this will evolve

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Oh no, I am excited for the next release. Just because I do not like some things in the story it does not mean I am going to stop playing the game (I've been playing it pretty much non stop for the last 3 days because I wanted to try a couple of different routes and are about to try yet another route). I am very much sucked (dammit Yvonne) into the story.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It's not that she was direct. It's the fact that she had no right to first assume MC was a bad guy and then force him to call his father. She had a great marriage and never experienced what her daughters and grandchildren went through. She just assumed she knew better than everyone and so she did not even bother to put herself in their place and try to think of how any of them felt. There is a difference between being direct and being ruthless in a way one pursues their goal. She did not give a crap how any of them felt as log as she achieves her goal, even if she had to go right through them to get her "win".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I dropped the game myself. I felt the MC was becoming retarded and then add in the fact that the girls were always treating him like a child. What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other. I'm not a fan of lez action so, I felt it was time for me to just move on.

Killer7 is a good writer and I will come back for his new game. Hopefully things don't devolve into what MNF has. But, that's just me. I won't talk shit about him or the game. I will however admit that I'm probably one of the hardest to please people here.
sorry to see you go .... bye bye

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i myself will be here till the end of this game .. and the next etc ....
and as soon as the wife and i can afford it i will be a sponsor .. its just kinda tough atm .. sorry :)
Yeah, this is the major vn I want to support, I really hope by atleast the sequel I can help out. Adulting sucks sometimes so im truly glad to have this vn.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
i myself will be here till the end of this game .. and the next etc ....
and as soon as the wife and i can afford it i will be a sponsor .. its just kinda tough atm .. sorry :)
Yeah, this is the major vn I want to support, I really hope by atleast the sequel I can help out. Adulting sucks sometimes so im truly glad to have this vn.
If it wasn't for this pandemic and the 3 month shutdown I would as well. If things remain stable enough I should be able to be a patreon for this and the other one you see me posting in.

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If it wasn't for this pandemic and the 3 month shutdown I would as well. If things remain stable enough I should be able to be a patreon for this and the other one you see me posting in.
If i ever win the damn lotto it will be a happy time for all my perv friends and a couple of devs for damn sure. This vn is the best thing in 2020 for me

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While i don't think Sandra is a cunt, I didn't see the point in this one. Like, she could have easily told him that she watched immediately after leaving the theater and it would have made absolutely no difference. Just seemed shady at the time.
What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other.
Of all the harem games I've played, I believe, this is the one in which the girls least get frisky with each other. I can think of only two times it happens:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I see people quitting the game (and not just this game) because they don't like a character or some event they disagree with. Why? Wouldn't it be a boring story if everyone was a likable character and every event was going in favour of the "hero"? A story is supposed to give rise to different emotions. It's more engrossing. IMHO, at least.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I see people quitting the game (and not just this game) because they don't like a character or some event they disagree with. Why? Wouldn't it be a boring story if everyone was a likable character and every event was going in favour of the "hero"? A story is supposed to give rise to different emotions. It's more engrossing. IMHO, at least.
Yeah even though elaine reminds me sadly of my real life aunt, my distaste of her would never make me leave such a wonderful Vn. The great outweighs the little irritations.

(Lola is another one i detest on another vn and a certain little bitch named Laura tested my limits on a hypnotizing vn as well and I still enjoy that vn too.)

Bottom line I probably never fully like every character or their actions nor do I need to.

In this VN so many precious moments like mellisa's hug make my disgust of elaine worth it. Imo

Reactions: Vollezar

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other.
Go figure: in my case if I could change a single aspect of the VN (not that I would, of course: it is perfect just the way it is) would be to *ahem* encourage some more 'experimenting' between the female characters with or without MC.

To each his/her own, I guess ;): in my case, as the old perv I am :cool:, I just hope there's more threesomes/foursomes to come (pun absolutely not intended....yeah, right.....) in the future updates.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Go figure: in my case if I could change a single aspect of the VN (not that I would, of course: it is perfect just the way it is) would be to *ahem* encourage some more 'experimenting' between the female characters with or without MC.

To each his/her own, I guess ;): in my case, as the old perv I am :cool:, I just hope there's more threesomes/foursomes to come (pun absolutely not intended....yeah, right.....) in the future updates.
Yeah, I'm sitting here thinking, if anything, that I could go for a little more experimentation between the women. Especially in group scenes. IMO threesomes lose some of their luster if the women ignore each other.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm sitting here thinking, if anything, that I could go for a little more experimentation between the women. Especially in group scenes. IMO threesomes lose some of their luster if the women ignore each other.
Wholeheartedly agree. Girls should be more involved with each other. So far I think there's one scene where that sorta happens? Just a tiny bit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bottom line I probably never fully like every character or their actions nor do I need to.
i will lean towards agreeing with you on the statement , i don't think there is a game out that people like everyone in it ... there is something for everyone in 99% of games made .. yes including this game ...

but as for me i like every character ... only one i have some problems with is Elaine .. but , i'm sure she could talk me out of the way i feel with a offering me her ass in a very hard pounding ... :love:

oh yeah if you ever hit the lotto ...you could adopt me as your "DIRTY GRANPA" :ROFLMAO:
the girls would love it .... hehehe :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes