Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't get me wrong I really liked the game. and I still plan to be a patron at the end of the month. The game did hit me in the feels a lot of times because of personal expiriences and a couple of chars remind me of real life people I know. I just felt that MC was used by the fems in this game rather than being appreciated for trying to be a good guy.
See i feel I can be really petty with some characters (elaine looking at you among some from other vns). But when I'm into this vn I feel like my mc is almost worshipped freely with love, desire and wants to make him the happiest guy in the world(without them being brainless slaves or sex dolls) Again not saying you are wrong just that I see it 100% different

Edit: I forgot to add mad respect for Killer7 I didn't know it was just you alone bringing this to life.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
See i feel I can be really petty with some characters (elaine looking at you among some from other vns). But when I'm into this vn I feel like my mc is almost worshipped freely with love, desire and wants to make him the happiest guy in the world(without them being brainless slaves or sex dolls) Again not saying you are wrong just that I see it 100% different

Edit: I forgot to add mad respect for Killer7 I didn't know it was just you alone bringing this to life.
I thought the same for most of the game. That MC was worshiped. They, fems, all talk as if they are amazed by his dick and sex abilities. But at the same time none of them seem to have an issue keeping secrets from while demanding that he tells them everything and being hurt when he does not. Like you guys pointed out it's just MPO. And I am alright with it. I hope Alice remains being who she is (please, pretty please because she reminds me of a, really sorry about this, dead friend) but it's alright if not, it is your creation Killer7 and I really do appreciate you reminding me of those I lost and the good times we DID have as friends.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Ah, Elaine… While I do understand the MC's need to maintain a certain distance to her (and consequently the way some do feel about her), I for one am very interested to see if, when and how things will start to escalate between those two. Carnally that is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I dropped the game myself. I felt the MC was becoming retarded and then add in the fact that the girls were always treating him like a child. What was the kicker for me though, was the fact that the girls all want to 'experiment' with each other. I'm not a fan of lez action so, I felt it was time for me to just move on.

Killer7 is a good writer and I will come back for his new game. Hopefully things don't devolve into what MNF has. But, that's just me. I won't talk shit about him or the game. I will however admit that I'm probably one of the hardest to please people here.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
uh did I miss something? What happened? Last I checked people were talking about anticipation for 0.13, now people talking about dropping the game? Did it get released early again and people didn't like it?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
uh did I miss something? What happened? Last I checked people were talking about anticipation for 0.13, now people talking about dropping the game? Did it get released early again and people didn't like it?
No, just two people sharing their view on the game and what they don't like. As far as I can see the hype for 0.13 is unchanged :).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You all should show more respect for Queen Elaine.
The patrons that have been disliking her more started to really like her after the fourth day of 0.12. I think if people still don't like her after that then they never will. And that's fine, they can just drop her after. I will still make content for her though for people that do like her after that :).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The patrons that have been disliking her more started to really like her after the fourth day of 0.12. I think if people still don't like her after that then they never will. And that's fine, they can just drop her after. I will still make content for her though for people that do like her after that :).
I haven't seen anything that could make me like her, it's actually the opposite the more i know about her the more i hate her.
As i said after her introdution we should have choices how we want to interact with her from that first scene.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fair enough :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I haven't seen anything that could make me like her, it's actually the opposite the more i know about her the more i hate her.
As i said after her introdution we should have choices how we want to interact with her from that first scene.
That doesn't work. She is a household member and even if you decide to not pursue anything with her, it would not make sense to completely erase her out of your playthrough. If you decide to not pursue anything with her you will still see her ocasionally if the household comes together, you just won't interact much with her.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Strange, at first I had nothing against her especially. Of course, she had a very, very direct way of doing things. But had finally apologized in public (and it’s not easy) and even promised the MC to make an effort.
It is with the confrontation with fiona that I told myself that she had gone too far (habits have a hard life )
As English is not my main language, maybe I misunderstood
That said, I am still curious to see how this will evolve

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Oh no, I am excited for the next release. Just because I do not like some things in the story it does not mean I am going to stop playing the game (I've been playing it pretty much non stop for the last 3 days because I wanted to try a couple of different routes and are about to try yet another route). I am very much sucked (dammit Yvonne) into the story.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It's not that she was direct. It's the fact that she had no right to first assume MC was a bad guy and then force him to call his father. She had a great marriage and never experienced what her daughters and grandchildren went through. She just assumed she knew better than everyone and so she did not even bother to put herself in their place and try to think of how any of them felt. There is a difference between being direct and being ruthless in a way one pursues their goal. She did not give a crap how any of them felt as log as she achieves her goal, even if she had to go right through them to get her "win".

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes