Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
What?, no where am I forcing my opinion on anyone.
If other people say why they like Maddie you quote them and try to rip their posts apart, showing them where you think they are wrong.

Like I said, if you don't like her that's fine. But if others like her, let them like her, don't try to make them see her like you do.

May 7, 2020
If you ask me she's one of the more realistic characters, she doesn't take shit but she cares, she wants to help but not be overbearing, she treats the MC like a person even if she teases him as much as Lucy sometimes even more than her, she might not dress the part but she is feminin and muscular bodies are some of the sexiest and this comes from a dude that likes most body types, she might not be the most feminine person on the world but her love letter proves that she has more than one side to her.

And all I did was say why I thought she wasn't how she was quoted as being, not trying to tell anyone how to feel.
and yet all i've seen is you doing the oposite

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
And all I did was say why I thought she wasn't how she was quoted as being, not trying to tell anyone how to feel.
Maddie is perfect how she is. Killer made her that way for a reason as it adds a different female personality in the game that is much needed (seeing as MC is the only male that is focused on in the game) he, himself needs someone like Maddie. (the Eric's don't count)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There all my posts deleted, sorry for sharing my opinions.
Don't stress a lot of us have went kind of overboard about a character without meaning too.

I've been guilty of it with a certain non-Fiona character. It just means we are invested enthusiastically.

I don't think you intended to dominate others opinions but you just felt strongly. At least that what happens to me.

I honestly blame Killer7 for doing too good job of making us pervs feel besides with our sex organs. :p

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
There all my posts deleted, sorry for sharing my opinions.
I'm with Spfjolietjake on this one. I never got to see the posts, but we all gone a little overboard with our love/hate for a character. I have been a big supporter of people expressing their feelings on this forum without a ton of hate like there is on other forums, but we all have to remember that there will always be differing opinions than ours. Just take it one post at a time and remember that we all have feelings.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Question. Killer7 when the patch for 0.12 came out, I installed it but for some reason it's now landlady instead of Mom, brother and sisters. The option for the code is gone or did I fuck it up.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Question. Killer7 when the patch for 0.12 came out, I installed it but for some reason it's now landlady instead of Mom, brother and sisters. The option for the code is gone or did I fuck it up.

<merge>

I'm also on android failed to mention
Did you add the patch as stated in the next quoted post?

Android users: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hello fellow Harem lovers, what is the update cycle of this game, and most importantly, when the next update?!!!! :coffee:

EDIT: NVM they mentioned it on Patreon, 31st 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST ) incase someone needs to know.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello fellow Harem lovers, what is the update cycle of this game, and most importantly, when the next update?!!!! :coffee:

EDIT: NVM they mentioned it on Patreon, 31st 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST ) incase someone needs to know.
I try to release an update every 4 weeks. Though after 0.13 I probably have to slow down for my mental health and it will be every 5-6 weeks. Not 100% sure on that one yet :).

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes