AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Question. Killer7 when the patch for 0.12 came out, I installed it but for some reason it's now landlady instead of Mom, brother and sisters. The option for the code is gone or did I fuck it up.

<merge>

I'm also on android failed to mention
Did you add the patch as stated in the next quoted post?

Android users: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Hello fellow Harem lovers, what is the update cycle of this game, and most importantly, when the next update?!!!! :coffee:

EDIT: NVM they mentioned it on Patreon, 31st 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST ) incase someone needs to know.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello fellow Harem lovers, what is the update cycle of this game, and most importantly, when the next update?!!!! :coffee:

EDIT: NVM they mentioned it on Patreon, 31st 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST ) incase someone needs to know.
I try to release an update every 4 weeks. Though after 0.13 I probably have to slow down for my mental health and it will be every 5-6 weeks. Not 100% sure on that one yet :).

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I try to release an update every 4 weeks. Though after 0.13 I probably have to slow down for my mental health and it will be every 5-6 weeks. Not 100% sure on that one yet :).
Oh shit, sorry to hear/read that. Please take as much time as you want, health comes first. I really adore your work, and Im sure alot of people do aswell!. keep up the good work and take care

Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
As others have stated in the past, go with a pace you are most comfortable with. I'm sure a good number of us will have no issues if you ever need a 7 week cycle.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Killer7 i think we can forgive ya if you take time off to rest and recover. The worse thing that can happen to this game is if you burn yourself out and by the many ppl here it would kill us. Also 5-6 weeks of wait isnt bad, especially with the amount of content you put out.

And if i havent said it before, Thank You so much for this wonderful game and talents with us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Feb 29, 2020
Can someone help me clear up something regarding Fiona? I thought i was on her submissive path, but after a while i stopped seeing scenes with her. Now i'm in chapter 7 and suddenly the main character says "Too bad i'm not friends with Fiona".

Where did i go wrong?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes