Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone else wish you could get Fiona and see how many times she and the MC could force Tanja to come in one session.
I wouldn't hate that one bit. Shakey legged, rambling gibberish total exhaustion sex drunk little pet would be fun and a nice bonding experience for the mc and his "big sister" :)

Reactions: IncubusDreams

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wouldn't hate that one bit. Shakey legged, rambling gibberish total exhaustion sex drunk little pet would be fun and a nice bonding experience for the mc and his "big sister" :)
Yes, but then after I said that the thought of replacing Tanja with Becca cum to mind :p, or maybe just the MC and the little ones squirtathon.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Why is MC ignoring the little gingers so much? He fucks everyone else before they even finish saying "Fuck me", but Alice and Lucy he just ignores. Hasn't done anything with his mother or aunt either in a long time. Even Yvonne is getting more attention from him. I think I just lost interest in the game.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Why is MC ignoring the little gingers so much? He fucks everyone else before they even finish saying "Fuck me", but Alice and Lucy he just ignores. Hasn't done anything with his mother or aunt either in a long time. Even Yvonne is getting more attention from him. I think I just lost interest in the game.
He fucks his mother on 0.12 patch... Aunt yes, it has been long

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Has it been said how marriage will work, just Sandra or will we get to marry others?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Now we have a moment when Sandra and MC are trying to have a baby.. I am waiting for the same, but with MC mom Becca. :love: Of course I am also very happy that we will have them with Sandra. :D

Reactions: 333Playing
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes