KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
okay.. i am at this point and i gotta say... i think the dev forgot what their story was this whole time and the "ages" of all the characters, and what they wrote...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The MC grandparents on Martin's side died when the mc was 2 (according to an earlier dialog with fiona), and isn't Alice the youngest of the gingers? Becca had to leave MC when he was what, 5? than x amount of time until sandy was born, than a few years later was lucy. so no, martin's parents would have absolutely no idea who the hell alice is or was since she did not even exist.

just wanted to get the rant out.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and KnightOwlSC

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The MC grandparents on Martin's side died when the mc was 2 (according to an earlier dialog with fiona), and isn't Alice the youngest of the gingers? Becca had to leave MC when he was what, 5? than x amount of time until sandy was born, than a few years later was lucy. so no, martin's parents would have absolutely no idea who the hell alice is or was since she did not even exist.

Iirc, Fiona mentions this discrepacy when delivering the letter to you, and again iirc it's cos Martin lied to Becca about his parent's deaths.

Saying that I haven't replayed in a while (and I really should, but I'm gonna wait for the MNM update that's coming soon).

Saying THAT, there are a load of inconsitencies that can be easily explained by K7 simply changing his mind about parts of the story. I'd be able to provide a list of them if I'd replayed recently, but as I said earlier I haven't done so in a while.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
okay.. i am at this point and i gotta say... i think the dev forgot what their story was this whole time and the "ages" of all the characters, and what they wrote...

Uhm I think you forget that Lucy is actually the youngest of the gingers, not Alice, even if she is treated as the youngest and seems to enjoy that . This is said in the game a few times, besides I also do not think it is said that his dad was faithful to his wife either or exact age of Alice, beyond slightly older as Lucy .

Reactions: EJW and Horagen81

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Ok, I just HAVE to ask, but has anyone heard anything about Kiara joining the Ginger Squad??? I'm like totally wanting to see that happen (I'm playing through v0.21 atm, and am half way through ch11, so don't know if anything happens beyond where I am now or not, but...) I SO want to see her naked and squirming on mc's dork ( a dork, for those that don't know, is a whale penis... The largest male organ in existence) till she gets all pregnant and has to visit herself for a test. LOL

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ok, I just HAVE to ask, but has anyone heard anything about Kiara joining the Ginger Squad??? I'm like totally wanting to see that happen (I'm playing through v0.21 atm, and am half way through ch11, so don't know if anything happens beyond where I am now or not, but...) I SO want to see her naked and squirming on mc's dork ( a dork, for those that don't know, is a whale penis... The largest male organ in existence) till she gets all pregnant and has to visit herself for a test. LOL
It takes her a while to process everything but you can go on a first preliminary date with her in one of the most recent chapters.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
finally got to the point of meeting Cathy... i hope she is made a futa, there needs to be a game with malexfuta(both parts) where the futa is not a total bitch or that goes out of her way to humiliate her partner, or acts like some sex crazed super fiend that fucks anything and everything. (i have yet to come across one)

btw her boobs may need a little work, it looks like she just taped two balls to her chest and called it a day. or maybe it is just the angle? and maybe a little touch up on her hair? it looks kinda out of place for some reason.

she seems like a nice character so far though K7! just giving some feedback.

**ummm i think i came across a bug? Soo is saying i had sex with her? i do not think i ever came across her event.... Sun said to have her wait, and there was no prompt after that unless her sex scene is tied to the mom/aunt/granny since i am playing my game of not ascending the family ladder. unless i am forgetting something from waay earlier in the game...

Last edited:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's start a little different this time. The Pre-release for My New Memories went live on the weekend for qualified patrons and if you want to give Chapter I a try ( and if you are pledged ) then head over to the discord! The feedback so far has been amazing so I'm even more excited for wednesday now. The update will release everywhere at the same time ( Steam, , discord etc ). So wherever you got the game, you will get the update on time!

Working on this update has been a lot of fun. Even though it took longer than I wanted it to take I'm pretty happy with the overall result. The amount of renders and animations is pretty good for the time I took, at least I think so. And don't forget, I released two MNF updates during my work on this update before I fully focused on My New Memories.

This also means that I will focus on My New Family again now. I'm not sure if I will take a few days off after the release of Chapter I for My New Memories, but I'm already working slowly but surely on 0.22 again. After the pretty hectic last week where I had to finish a lot of animations for My New Memories it should be a bit easier to just focus on writing. Like I said in a few other progress updates, I plan to upgrade my writing for My New Family as well, putting some of the things I started to do in My New Memories into MNF as well ( in regards to the lewd stuff, for example ). I think once you play the update on wednesday you will know what I mean. Don't have that much to share yet but I will most likely next week.

So this progress is a rather short one. I can't wait to hear the feedback from you guys regarding Chapter I for My New Memories. I read the comments on the trailer post ( and on youtube as well ) and I will probably do something like this for every major update. Making this trailer was actually a lot of fun and thankfully I could use the template droidproductions gave me.

DevilsOwn

Apr 15, 2020
The pregnancy, I think? They start to do that before Sandy is pregnant.
Hmm... I did that... what I didn't do was have Mary, Becca, or Fiona in the harem. I'm starting again but adding Fiona as posts here made her sound interesting, and what I've seen in the game without her make me curious.
Admittedly I started this game because of an image in a signature (Spfjolietjake's). I must say even if that image was a special one off or something I'm not too disappointed, it's been an enjoyable experience.

PS please forgive any weird formatting or anything, I don't post in forums typically.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmm... I did that... what I didn't do was have Mary, Becca, or Fiona in the harem. I'm starting again but adding Fiona as posts here made her sound interesting, and what I've seen in the game without her make me curious.
Admittedly I started this game because of an image in a signature (Spfjolietjake's). I must say even if that image was a special one of or something I'm not too disappointed, it's been an enjoyable experience.

PS please forgive any weird formatting or anything, I don't post in forums typically.
Ohhhh, yeah that was a special render I made. There are a few pee scenes in the game with Alice and I do plan to do more of that in the coming updates ( I have to admit I kinda forgot about those ).

DevilsOwn

Apr 15, 2020
Ohhhh, yeah that was a special render I made. There are a few pee scenes in the game with Alice and I do plan to do more of that in the coming updates ( I have to admit I kinda forgot about those ).
Ah, that makes sense. So, do Patreon supporters get access to this special render, or was it a limited time sort of thing?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ah, that makes sense. So, do Patreon supporters get access to this special render, or was it a limited time sort of thing?
If you are a Sandra or higher tier patron you can request renders like that ^^ I think I have this one on my disk somewhere

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
There are a few pee scenes in the game with Alice and I do plan to do more of that in the coming updates ( I have to admit I kinda forgot about those ).
Can't wait to see some more of those. And while we're talking about that: Any plans on having some in MNM as well?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes