Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Like last week, not that much to say about My New Family. I was very, very occupied with making renders and animations for My New Memories thats why I didn't really do anything for My New Family. Those are good news in general, though!

All the renders I need for this update are finished ( except the ones I probably forgot, shouldn't be too many though ). While I'm typing this progress update I'm also rendering the last animations out. I had to fix and rerender them a few times, but it's looking good now and I'm pretty sure that I will finish everything I need for the update this week. So a release this weekend for Patrons is almost guaranteed! I will probably not make another update post once it's ready since the downloads will only be posted on the discord, like usual. I will however make an announcement to inform you guys when the public version goes live. So if you are a patron ( or if you plan on pledging for the pre-release ) this weekend will be pretty exciting for you! I decided to up the animation count for this lewd event on the last day of the update, going out of my way, I think. I showed those animations a few people and they were pretty happy with them. I think this update in general will be pretty good. If I would compare it to the prologue in terms of overall theme it's probably... Lighter? If that makes sense. The prologue was pretty heavy with emotions, finding out certain things and the overall situation regarding the accident. Chapter 1 will be more about MC finding the way back into his life, rekindling "old" relationships ( if you decide to do so ) and learning more about his past. It has some heavy moments, but not nearly as much as the prologue. It's a feel good update in general with a cliffhanger that will hopefully not be the reason you hate me in the end ( yes, I'm actually scared :p ). I will talk more about the future of My New Memories and the plans I have for Chapter 2 once the update is out for everyone. Todays render is Lena approaching MC with a cheeky smile, probably planning on doing...Something.

And I think that's it for this week. Oh, right, teasers. I will make sure to post them this week! Like I said, last week has been pretty stressful, making all those animations and finishing the last renders. So stay tuned for those as well. And stay awesome, of course!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Like last week, not that much to say about My New Family. I was very, very occupied with making renders and animations for My New Memories thats why I didn't really do anything for My New Family. Those are good news in general, though!

All the renders I need for this update are finished ( except the ones I probably forgot, shouldn't be too many though ). While I'm typing this progress update I'm also rendering the last animations out. I had to fix and rerender them a few times, but it's looking good now and I'm pretty sure that I will finish everything I need for the update this week. So a release this weekend for Patrons is almost guaranteed! I will probably not make another update post once it's ready since the downloads will only be posted on the discord, like usual. I will however make an announcement to inform you guys when the public version goes live. So if you are a patron ( or if you plan on pledging for the pre-release ) this weekend will be pretty exciting for you! I decided to up the animation count for this lewd event on the last day of the update, going out of my way, I think. I showed those animations a few people and they were pretty happy with them. I think this update in general will be pretty good. If I would compare it to the prologue in terms of overall theme it's probably... Lighter? If that makes sense. The prologue was pretty heavy with emotions, finding out certain things and the overall situation regarding the accident. Chapter 1 will be more about MC finding the way back into his life, rekindling "old" relationships ( if you decide to do so ) and learning more about his past. It has some heavy moments, but not nearly as much as the prologue. It's a feel good update in general with a cliffhanger that will hopefully not be the reason you hate me in the end ( yes, I'm actually scared :p ). I will talk more about the future of My New Memories and the plans I have for Chapter 2 once the update is out for everyone. Todays render is Lena approaching MC with a cheeky smile, probably planning on doing...Something.

And I think that's it for this week. Oh, right, teasers. I will make sure to post them this week! Like I said, last week has been pretty stressful, making all those animations and finishing the last renders. So stay tuned for those as well. And stay awesome, of course!

Thank you Kytronix for posting that here. :)

Wish there was more about MNF but I understand the other seems to be more popular.

Reactions: EJW

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you Kytronix for posting that here. :)

Wish there was more about MNF but I understand the other seems to be more popular.
That's not it ( the popular thing ). It's just that the poll has decided that I focus on one game at the time and then alternate after each update. So currently I'm focusing on My New Memories until that update is done, after that I will focus on My New Family again until that update is done etc. :).

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
just wondering, am i the only one getting slightly annoyed by the whole "ginger queen" thing? where she keeps putting herself above the others, when the gingers should all be loved equally.

also why do we not take the other gingers on dates?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
just wondering, am i the only one getting slightly annoyed by the whole "ginger queen" thing? where she keeps putting herself above the others, when the gingers should all be loved equally.

also why do we not take the other gingers on dates?
There is always going to be a hierarchy.. that is just human nature and as the eldest/1st to post she becomes the Queen by default. You also have to consider that Sandra is responsible for the MC being with Lily/Alice as she not only allows it, but pushes it (and yes.. as 1st girlfriend she definitely has veto power). Between that and their individual personalities I don't see Lily/Alice having a problem with Sandra's position, in fact I don't think either of them would want to be considered 'Queen'.

Also one thing to consider is that the MC does have "dates" with the other gingers. Going to the beach with ONLY Lily is her perfect version of a date and going to the hill is the same for Alice. I'm not fully caught up at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if Sandra pushes for MC to go on real dates with them as well.

At the end of the day we just have to accept that MC has taken on WAYYYY too many girls and so his time is going to be insanely stretched. Hell in my perfect world half the scenes would be Lucy/Alice :D

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Sandra first of her name Ginger Queen cause default in that she was the first

Alice wouldn't mind being called princess probably

Lucy may go for mistress cause she's like that or something

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There is always going to be a hierarchy.. that is just human nature and as the eldest/1st to post she becomes the Queen by default. You also have to consider that Sandra is responsible for the MC being with Lily/Alice as she not only allows it, but pushes it (and yes.. as 1st girlfriend she definitely has veto power). Between that and their individual personalities I don't see Lily/Alice having a problem with Sandra's position, in fact I don't think either of them would want to be considered 'Queen'.

Also one thing to consider is that the MC does have "dates" with the other gingers. Going to the beach with ONLY Lily is her perfect version of a date and going to the hill is the same for Alice. I'm not fully caught up at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if Sandra pushes for MC to go on real dates with them as well.

At the end of the day we just have to accept that MC has taken on WAYYYY too many girls and so his time is going to be insanely stretched. Hell in my perfect world half the scenes would be Lily/Alice :D
Don't you mean Lucy?

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

BTX19

Oct 19, 2021
are single routes not supported (only Lucy)?

after chapter 4(?) Sandra has images and dialog as Girlfriend (sleeps, is naked and has a kiss scene)
or is Sandra a requirement for the story?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

after chapter 4(?) Sandra has images and dialog as Girlfriend (sleeps, is naked and has a kiss scene)
Only the harem path is currently being developed, individual routes may come after the story is finished.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Having a relationship with Sandra is a requirement (a must) in order to have the Harem path - she is the 'anchor'. If that was your question.

BTX19

Oct 19, 2021
Only the harem path is currently being developed, individual routes may come after the story is finished.
ty, the other Harem member were unnecessary/optional
I think the Info was harem path has the most content, and not Sandra is a must have?

Having a relationship with Sandra is a requirement (a must) in order to have the Harem path - she is the 'anchor'. If that was your question.
ty, without Sandra the Game ends at chapter 7? (skipped)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes