Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

I know it's one day early, but I thought it would be the right time to post them now. Two renders for My New Family, one with the household and one with the gingers at the cauldron. And then three for My New Memories with Lina, Sophie, Yukiko, Olivia and Morgan going for some trick or treat. Because everyone knows you're never too old for candy! I hope you guys enjoy these renders, I'll upload versions with and without text, like usual!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Game crashes no matter where i load from. Doing a rollback: "Hey, looks like you didn't try to load a saved game"....
Sounds like you're trying to load a game from v0.14 in v0.21. Play on v0.14 until the game forces you into the save window, then load the save you make there in v0.21. That's the only save from v0.14 that will load in v0.21+.

Edit: if you're not, try an autosave, they tend to work.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Sounds like you're trying to load a game from v0.14 in v0.21. Play on v0.14 until the game forces you into the save window, then load the save you make there in v0.21. That's the only save from v0.14 that will load in v0.21+.

Edit: if you're not, try an autosave, they tend to work.
Nah. I've played 0.21 for a while, imported from 0.14. So far it worked great. However today it doesn't work anymore. I can't load any of my previous saves at all, no matter what. Autosaves doesn't work either.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
when will there be an update for this ?
Once I finished the update on my other game, My New Memories, which should be sometimes this month ( November ). Will give a better estimate once that update is out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

Last weeks progress update wasn't a good one, but this here is. I made some decent progress on My New Family, but not as much as I hoped. That's okay though, since the focus is still My New Memories and I have very good news regarding that, at least. Still, I do have some plans for 0.22 and I think this update will do exactly what I wanted - bring a lot of new life and fun into My New Family!

Now, the script for My New Memories is more or less complete. I have to put some last touches on it, but overall I'm pretty happy with how things have progressed in this update. I'm still debating on adding a lewd animation with a certain someone you probably already expect. I already finished the part with the other girl that is not as lewd in terms of pictures, but very lewd in terms of dialogue. And there will be a scene with her that might take you by surprise. Who knows how things will progress with that person...I mean, we all know that women with a certain hair color tend to do wild things, right? At least in My New Family it was like that. Maybe there is someone like that in My New Memories as well? Who knows... Well, I know, but I'm not going to tell ;). After I'm done with all the writing there is "only" the rendering left, but since I have two very powerful pcs it should not take too long. Especially when I make those animations. But, like I said last week, there will be an update for My New Memories this month. And I really hope that the wait will be worth it in the end. So far the betas have been getting a huge amount of positive reactions, even though the animations on the last one were missing. Fingers crossed you guys will like it as well! Todays render is from an earlier event of the day, a very long one with only Olivia!

I think that is it for this week. Or not, I will probably post some teasers over the course of the next days/weeks to hype you guys up for the update. Thank you so much for sticking with me, even with that changed schedule in terms of game updates. I know I already said this a lot of times, but all these positive comments and messages I've been getting over the last weeks really make me feel better with the decision I made. Having such a amazing and positive community behind me means the world to me. So thanks again for that. Stay awesome!

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
I hope the weebs (Rosa & Billie) get something in the next update
nerdy tomboys but stille good looking is kinda my real world type of girls. easier to find thing both like to do

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It's the North American servers of Nopy acting up. Either a 404 or error 50x. The Europe (Germany) servers may display "file cluster is over capacity" but it does download.

Actually did, past tense. Looks like nopy is no longer.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
It's the North American servers of Nopy acting up. Either a 404 or error 50x. The Europe (Germany) servers may display "file cluster is over capacity" but it does download.

To change which servers Nopy uses, click the gear icon and change which file servers. Then try the nopy download link again.
Nopy is now dead and no longer working, got that message earlier today. :cry:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes