Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just got to chapter 3. Does anything exciting ever happen in this story? No offense... but this game's story has been boring af so far. It's like the same shit is happening over and over again.

Pretty much only playing this for the character models and sex scenes at this point. Hopefully, the story improves as it goes on. I do want to like this game. :/
If you want drama then the game is not for you.
This is a drama free feel good game.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If you want drama then the game is not for you.
This is a drama free feel good game.
That's a shame. I've enjoyed plenty of other feel-good games.

Lack of drama wasn't my only issue with the story. There's no goal or direction. And the protag... damn... guy is cringier than bad k-drama actor.

Guess I'll just hold ctrl till the fucking happens.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's a shame. I've enjoyed plenty of other feel-good games.

Lack of drama wasn't my only issue with the story. There's no goal or direction. And the protag... damn... guy is cringier than bad k-drama actor.

Guess I'll just hold ctrl till the fucking happens.
Then don't bother... If you hold CTRL then you'll miss the story and the story is what we fans like.
If you want the sex scenes then just unlock them in the menu.....

Reactions: EJW

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Then don't bother... If you hold CTRL then you'll miss the story and the story is what we fans like.
If you want the sex scenes then just unlock them in the menu.....
I think a lot of people still ignore the first 2 sentences of the game ^^ but thanks for this. Looking at the latest reviews also kinda gives this feeling :).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think a lot of people still ignore the first 2 sentences of the game ^^ but thanks for this. Looking at the latest reviews also kinda gives this feeling :).
I don't like to look at the reviews...

All of the one star reviews are shit and I'm sure 99% of those people are cucks (which is a valid kink) but have never actually played the game in a serious fashion....
They just play maybe one ingame day, don't like your style of writing or nitpick something else and then write a shitty review..... which then gets liked by the other angry people that don't like the game....

Just do your thing Killer.... we fans won't go away.... :D

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
starting this today!! any tips or hacks?
Top option is usually the best (only real exception is during the second test with Maddie). This is a wholesome and happy game so don't expect much in the way of conflict or drama. Most options are pretty much "see the girl" or don't, so choose any of the girls you like (real people of poise and taste go full harem of course). If you are gonna skip anyone DON'T skip Sandra, she's integral to the harem.
But be warned--if you chose to ignore an LI, I don't think it will give you more time with the others, it just gives you more time watching cartoons.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just recently discovered this game (I'm only up to Chapter 7), and I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Although I'm not really a big fan of "Honey Select" graphics, the game (Visual Novel?) is very enjoyable. I especially like all of the playful banter between the characters.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You think this is magical, wait till MNF 5: The Return. When the MC discovers that he can travel back in time by touching the tails of Little Cat and Tiny Cat together while thinking about a certain timeframe (foreshadowed of course by Maddie's history lesson "Think of something good that happened that year") we finally find out why Martin had such a shitty attitude: he died a lonely incel virgin as every time he got close to getting physical with Becca, the MC would knock him out and he would be the one to be with her (with permission from her present self of course). When Martin finally tries to get some other woman, the MC intervenes again. This of course makes the MC not only his own step-father, but also his own biological father (along with being Alice's father too).

The MC, after returning from this particular trip through time, is determined to right the wrongs done to his other lovers too and ends up fathering all of his other sisters and Maddie too. Before finally making Elaine's realisation that he's extremely similar to his grandfather make much more sense when he takes advantage of his ridiculous magically extended (effectively infinite) lifetime to live a full life with Elaine, fathering both Becca and Mary (making him not only his own step-father, step-grandfather and biological father, but also his own biological grandfather).

The main conflict in MNF 5 of course comes from the Anti-Pelican League which formed after the events of MNF 4 lead to the MC discovering the magical powers inherent to his bloodline (all technically starting from Elaine) which involves, of course, the arcane phallus; capable of extending the life of any it enters for as long as the recipient desires (also halting aging). The APL want to force the MC to keep a cabal of rich people in infinite life despite them neither loving nor being loved by the MC, and it's mostly due to jealousy of Fiona.

The APL has developed their own form of time travel mostly caused by being really salty that they can't travel through time and they keep on sending agents to stop the MC from achieving his goals and causing his family tree to become a tangled mess of a loop. Unfortunately (for the APL) the agents keep on falling in love with the MC (who at this point is honestly starting to be unable to keep up with his harem's ridiculous size) and the MC just can't bring himself to reject any of them.

Either way, the climactic cliffhanger of MNF 5 is the MC using newly discovered technology and techniques in order to save Alice's mother (or at least to bring her back to Kiara, the inventor of said tech) and what the fuck am I taking about, seriously... If you read all this then good for you but this is bullshit :p.
So basically just the plot of Ripples then.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
I'm sure this has been discussed plenty... but so pissed you can't tell the bully off when you first meet Yvonne.. I expect it leads to something but not having that as an option feels bad!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm sure this has been discussed plenty... but so pissed you can't tell the bully off when you first meet Yvonne.. I expect it leads to something but not having that as an option feels bad!
The mc is a better man than I. I feel your pain...

I shall not say more to spoiling anything besides I think everyone here is sick of my opinions on Tanja :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough mod to use on .21?
You really do not need a WT Mod or even a Walkthrough. The Top choice (when given choices) moves the story forward and is the 'correct' choice. Unless you do not want to do that particular thing or be with that person. Enjoy the game. Meant to be stress free and fun!

Reactions: Alfredsbutler
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes