Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So... The MC family have some magical genes? I mean, not only they can have red heads and cat girls but it seems the family's women don't show the effects of old age. Neither the Mother nor the Aunt nor the Grandmother looks a older than 35 (and I think I'm lowballing it)

I can see a future where that town is dominated by ageless read head genius intellect cat girls. Btw I'm on team Fiona, still don't like Elaine much, let see if chapters 10+ can change my mind
Yes to magic genes and ginger catgirls dominating academia... :KEK:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So... The MC family have some magical genes? I mean, not only they can have red heads and cat girls but it seems the family's women don't show the effects of old age. Neither the Mother nor the Aunt nor the Grandmother looks a older than 35 (and I think I'm lowballing it)

I can see a future where that town is dominated by ageless read head genius intellect cat girls. Btw I'm on team Fiona, still don't like Elaine much, let see if chapters 10+ can change my mind
You think this is magical, wait till MNF 5: The Return. When the MC discovers that he can travel back in time by touching the tails of Little Cat and Tiny Cat together while thinking about a certain timeframe (foreshadowed of course by Maddie's history lesson "Think of something good that happened that year") we finally find out why Martin had such a shitty attitude: he died a lonely incel virgin as every time he got close to getting physical with Becca, the MC would knock him out and he would be the one to be with her (with permission from her present self of course). When Martin finally tries to get some other woman, the MC intervenes again. This of course makes the MC not only his own step-father, but also his own biological father (along with being Alice's father too).

The MC, after returning from this particular trip through time, is determined to right the wrongs done to his other lovers too and ends up fathering all of his other sisters and Maddie too. Before finally making Elaine's realisation that he's extremely similar to his grandfather make much more sense when he takes advantage of his ridiculous magically extended (effectively infinite) lifetime to live a full life with Elaine, fathering both Becca and Mary (making him not only his own step-father, step-grandfather and biological father, but also his own biological grandfather).

The main conflict in MNF 5 of course comes from the Anti-Pelican League which formed after the events of MNF 4 lead to the MC discovering the magical powers inherent to his bloodline (all technically starting from Elaine) which involves, of course, the arcane phallus; capable of extending the life of any it enters for as long as the recipient desires (also halting aging). The APL want to force the MC to keep a cabal of rich people in infinite life despite them neither loving nor being loved by the MC, and it's mostly due to jealousy of Fiona.

The APL has developed their own form of time travel mostly caused by being really salty that they can't travel through time and they keep on sending agents to stop the MC from achieving his goals and causing his family tree to become a tangled mess of a loop. Unfortunately (for the APL) the agents keep on falling in love with the MC (who at this point is honestly starting to be unable to keep up with his harem's ridiculous size) and the MC just can't bring himself to reject any of them.

Either way, the climactic cliffhanger of MNF 5 is the MC using newly discovered technology and techniques in order to save Alice's mother (or at least to bring her back to Kiara, the inventor of said tech) and what the fuck am I taking about, seriously... If you read all this then good for you but this is bullshit :p.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You think this is magical, wait till MNF 5: The Return. When the MC discovers that he can travel back in time by touching the tails of Little Cat and Tiny Cat together while thinking about a certain timeframe (foreshadowed of course by Maddie's history lesson "Think of something good that happened that year") we finally find out why Martin had such a shitty attitude: he died a lonely incel virgin as every time he got close to getting physical with Becca, the MC would knock him out and he would be the one to be with her (with permission from her present self of course). When Martin finally tries to get some other woman, the MC intervenes again. This of course makes the MC not only his own step-father, but also his own biological father (along with being Alice's father too).

The MC, after returning from this particular trip through time, is determined to right the wrongs done to his other lovers too and ends up fathering all of his other sisters and Maddie too. Before finally making Elaine's realisation that he's extremely similar to his grandfather make much more sense when he takes advantage of his ridiculous magically extended (effectively infinite) lifetime to live a full life with Elaine, fathering both Becca and Mary (making him not only his own step-father, step-grandfather and biological father, but also his own biological grandfather).

The main conflict in MNF 5 of course comes from the Anti-Pelican League which formed after the events of MNF 4 lead to the MC discovering the magical powers inherent to his bloodline (all technically starting from Elaine) which involves, of course, the arcane phallus; capable of extending the life of any it enters for as long as the recipient desires (also halting aging). The APL want to force the MC to keep a cabal of rich people in infinite life despite them neither loving nor being loved by the MC, and it's mostly due to jealousy of Fiona.

The APL has developed their own form of time travel mostly caused by being really salty that they can't travel through time and they keep on sending agents to stop the MC from achieving his goals and causing his family tree to become a tangled mess of a loop. Unfortunately (for the APL) the agents keep on falling in love with the MC (who at this point is honestly starting to be unable to keep up with his harem's ridiculous size) and the MC just can't bring himself to reject any of them.

Either way, the climactic cliffhanger of MNF 5 is the MC using newly discovered technology and techniques in order to save Alice's mother (or at least to bring her back to Kiara, the inventor of said tech) and what the fuck am I taking about, seriously... If you read all this then good for you but this is bullshit :p.
This is so unrealistic. Going through 3 more MNF sized harems in between? MC can barely keep up now!

• Haha
Reactions: alutarox

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Killer7 (hope i tagged the right person)

so i finally am getting around to catching up on this from when the game was split into two separate parts, and Billie said something that caught my attention...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 (hope i tagged the right person)

so i finally am getting around to catching up on this from when the game was split into two separate parts, and Billie said something that caught my attention...

To be honest, I haven't fully decided on that one. Cathy ( that is her name ) will probably be a transgender, though. At least that's what I'm leaning towards at the moment. Futa could be an option, though.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'd play that!

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
To be honest, I haven't fully decided on that one. Cathy ( that is her name ) will probably be a transgender, though. At least that's what I'm leaning towards at the moment. Futa could be an option, though.
personally, if Cathy were to be a futa i would more than likely add her to the harem. if she has to be trans i would likely just make friends with her and just ignore her romance path. that is just me though.

i gotta say, from a story perspective, since we got a cat girl (lucy) and learned how her cat ears and tail affected her life, it would make for an interesting story element for a character who was born a futa with this game. Who unlike other futas in games and media would likely not be a super horny futa fucking anything and everything that moves, but trying to find a place to belong and someone who would love her. Like just thinking about how kids and people are in general in our own world, i cannot even imagine how hard her life would have been early on, even in highschool. With everything she went through to finally find someone who accepts her fully, possibly even a family that does not shun her, since (as far as i know, still catching up) we do not know how her own personal family treats her, we only know that her 2 cousins do not think negatively of her.

with a trans character, as harsh as it is to say, we kinda see that story already in our own world, and many other games on here. not to mention make one wrong step with that character and it can become a veratible landmine from all groups and exploding with nonstop drama and name calling, since it is "a little too close to home" compared to a futa.

either way, i am sure you will do great with the character (y)

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

jonsnow98

Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 602928

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-14
Release Date: 2021-09-14
Developer: Killer7 - - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Other Games: My new Memories
Genre
:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again. This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 (chapter 10+) you have to have finished 0.14 (chapter 1-9) and use the savegame you're prompted to create at the end.
More info here

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 10+
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches: -
Android: Navigate to Android/data/my.n.family/files, create a new folder named "game" and copy the lovetime.rpyc in this folder.

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD * - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVE FILE

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 479469 View attachment 479470 View attachment 479471 View attachment 387010 View attachment 387011 View attachment 560302 View attachment 560303 View attachment 560304 View attachment 560305 View attachment 560306 View attachment 560307 View attachment 560309
are all the previous chapters available in this version?????

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
are all the previous chapters available in this version?????
Download 0.14 first ( Chapter 1-9 ) and finish that. The game will tell you where to save. Then you can download 0.21.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I have some more news regarding My New Family 0.22 this week. I started to add some of my new writing stuff that I learned in My New Memories into My New Family, creating some more in depth and emotional dialogues. You will notice this right away in the beginning of the first day, at least if you decided to romance Lucy. I want to steer the game back into the very positive no drama thing that is has been anyway, just a little more, I guess. You will see what I mean once you play it! I still aim to release at least one beta this month.

I also have some very good news regarding My New Memories. I will most likely finish the script for the last day this week. I'm already at 8000 lines of code and I'm only 1/4 done with the day. Like I said a few times by now, the first update for My New Memories will be as long ( if not longer ) than a regular My New Family update. And that is over the span of "just" three ingame days. Working on it has been a blast, I'm enjoying it a lot and it also started to improve my overall mood outside of working on the game. I started to do some personal stuff that I have been neglecting for the last few years. Anyway, back to the game. Like I already teased in the last progress update, I will end this one with a big cliffhanger. It will be a very obvious if you pay attention, kinda like the last one. And of course, it aims to make you happy, not angry or worried. That is something that will probably never change with any of my games - creating positive emotions over negative ones. Drama free zone, I guess. I also plan to give the MC a pretty important "solo" event, one where he is basically on his own without any of the other girls present. Well, except someone that he always relies on in these trying times. It will be very emotional and I hope it will shine some more positive light on his life before the accident. The render you see in this news is from an early event of the third day, where you spend some time with Yukiko and talk about different things.

And I think thats it for this week. A little shorter progress update, still, I hope it's still enough information for you guys. Keep an eye out on the patreon page to see if the writing hits 100%, but it should. I'll keep you guys posted, no matter what. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

I have some more news regarding My New Family 0.22 this week. I started to add some of my new writing stuff that I learned in My New Memories into My New Family, creating some more in depth and emotional dialogues. You will notice this right away in the beginning of the first day, at least if you decided to romance Lucy. I want to steer the game back into the very positive no drama thing that is has been anyway, just a little more, I guess. You will see what I mean once you play it! I still aim to release at least one beta this month.

I also have some very good news regarding My New Memories. I will most likely finish the script for the last day this week. I'm already at 8000 lines of code and I'm only 1/4 done with the day. Like I said a few times by now, the first update for My New Memories will be as long ( if not longer ) than a regular My New Family update. And that is over the span of "just" three ingame days. Working on it has been a blast, I'm enjoying it a lot and it also started to improve my overall mood outside of working on the game. I started to do some personal stuff that I have been neglecting for the last few years. Anyway, back to the game. Like I already teased in the last progress update, I will end this one with a big cliffhanger. It will be a very obvious if you pay attention, kinda like the last one. And of course, it aims to make you happy, not angry or worried. That is something that will probably never change with any of my games - creating positive emotions over negative ones. Drama free zone, I guess. I also plan to give the MC a pretty important "solo" event, one where he is basically on his own without any of the other girls present. Well, except someone that he always relies on in these trying times. It will be very emotional and I hope it will shine some more positive light on his life before the accident. The render you see in this news is from an early event of the third day, where you spend some time with Yukiko and talk about different things.

And I think thats it for this week. A little shorter progress update, still, I hope it's still enough information for you guys. Keep an eye out on the patreon page to see if the writing hits 100%, but it should. I'll keep you guys posted, no matter what. Stay awesome!

Thank you Kytronix for sharing that here. Really appreciated especially since there was some good MNF news :love:

Another day closer :) can not wait

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On a spoiler-free note, in terms of the ideal answer, Killer7 almost always uses a specific pattern.

Reactions: Dragon59

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
starting this today!! any tips or hacks?
Top option is usually the best (only real exception is during the second test with Maddie). This is a wholesome and happy game so don't expect much in the way of conflict or drama. Most options are pretty much "see the girl" or don't, so choose any of the girls you like (real people of poise and taste go full harem of course). If you are gonna skip anyone DON'T skip Sandra, she's integral to the harem.

Reactions: beingab89

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
1st half vs 2nd half:
images (15).jpg

I enjoyed the 1st half. Especially the intro where mc had to make a choice between death or live with his mom. It's really touched me seeing him angry because she abandoned him and sad because he remember how poor his life was after seeing how rich his mom. Tears in my eyes. Never get bored reading the 1st half until the 2nd one

Reactions: testo2

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just got to chapter 3. Does anything exciting ever happen in this story? No offense... but this game's story has been boring af so far. It's like the same shit is happening over and over again.

Pretty much only playing this for the character models and sex scenes at this point. Hopefully, the story improves as it goes on. I do want to like this game. :/

Reactions: Reddead
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes