Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Though there are a few DAZ assets that look a bit like HS assets, Killer has said that he couldn't find a way to make a DAZ asset that looked enough like Lucy.

I wonder, if a Lucy fan were to find a way to create an aesthetically pleasing and true representation of Lucy, if he could be convinced...:unsure:
I don't know... I don't think DAZ is "right" fot MNF.... MNF has it's own charm that would get lost without HS as engine....

I think MNF should stay HS and then HS2 for the sequel.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The way I see it, MC intended to hurt Tanja, to scar her emotionally as she scared them. He didn't figure on not just hurting her but breaking her. One he realized he broke her, he felt he had some responsibility, an opportunity to reshape her. Yes, initially, he had two branches to reshaping, but over time, I realized that the pet route was not sustainable given my MC's personality and history with dealing with broken and damaged women.

Personally, I could have accepted him walking away and letting someone else rebuild her, but without his intervention, the chances of her coming back even worse was a real possibility.

That's my take on the story, given the choices we had.
and she's turns out pretty nice i think .... thanks to Killer7 ... for making me see the light on her .... i was wanting her as a fucking pet so bad :ROFLMAO:

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
I'm 15 minutes in and I'm torn because I refuse to believe the mom couldn't get the MC out safetly. She knowingly left him with the dad that said he would kill him. A real mother wouldn't let that happen and would try everything to get the MC to safety. I guess I'll just go along with it for the lewds, but I'm going to give up on the story. It just hits to close to home for me and the way it was handled sucks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm 15 minutes in and I'm torn because I refuse to believe the mom couldn't get the MC out safetly. She knowingly left him with the dad that said he would kill him. A real mother wouldn't let that happen and would try everything to get the MC to safety. I guess I'll just go along with it for the lewds, but I'm going to give up on the story. It just hits to close to home for me and the way it was handled sucks.
Just FYI. If you don't put that aside and choose the nice and forgiving path with Becca, the harem will be screwed. To earn Sandra's kiss you must be nice and loving to Becca...

I believe you can reject her later if you are still salty

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Just FYI. If you don't put that aside and choose the nice and forgiving path with Becca, the harem will be screwed. To earn Sandra's kiss you must be nice and loving to Becca...

I believe you can reject her later if you are still salty
If I was as you so kindly put "salty" I would have just stopped playing the game. And I figured as much concerning the harem because I paid attention to the obvious warning that the dev gave. I don't know why you felt the need to point that out, but thanks anyways.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It gets explained a little better later on, but you don't have to give Becca a chance. Just be nice to her when Sandra is around and after that you can reject her, if you want. ( Since you need Sandra for the harem. )

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Becca feared for both her life, and the life of the MC if she tried, and given that there are wives and children killed in real life for similar situations, I'm not sure I blame her. The MC's father is also implied to have shockingly good contacts, and possibly some power to find her if she tried.

To be clear, I'm not saying you have to like the story. I just want to provide some details you might not have had that have the potential to change the way you're looking at things. If it's still not a situation where you can understand why Becca did as she did, that's fine, you won't hear any more from me about it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If I was as you so kindly put "salty" I would have just stopped playing the game. And I figured as much concerning the harem because I paid attention to the obvious warning that the dev gave. I don't know why you felt the need to point that out, but thanks anyways.
I meant no offense, but this has been discussed a few times in this thread so I was just giving a heads-up.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well the dad actually told the mom that if she tried to take him dad would kill them both .....

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Becca feared for both her life, and the life of the MC if she tried, and given that there are wives and children killed in real life for similar situations, I'm not sure I blame her. The MC's father is also implied to have shockingly good contacts, and possibly some power to find her if she tried.

To be clear, I'm not saying you have to like the story. I just want to provide some details you might not have had that have the potential to change the way you're looking at things. If it's still not a situation where you can understand why Becca did as she did, that's fine, you won't hear any more from me about it.
well the dad actually told the mom that if she tried to take him dad would kill them both .....
I said it hits close to home for a reason. It ended up with my aunt picking my cousin up after school and my uncle in jail, so it's kind of hard to sympathize with the mother. It was pretty much a cut and dry case for the court when the police visited my drunk of an uncle at his house. People tend to rely on real-life experiences rather than what they read.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I said it hits close to home for a reason. It ended up with my aunt picking my cousin up after school and my uncle in jail, so it's kind of hard to sympathize with the mother. It was pretty much a cut and dry case for the court when the police visited my drunk of an uncle at his house. People tend to rely on real-life experiences rather than what they read.
I can relate to that when it comes to the first Elaine scenes that hit close to home and I projected a lot on that character. It took me awhile to separate her and my aunt. Thankfully I did...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I can not remember if I ever got my spoon in this cake before. Either way I am with you on this one. I have personally met mothers that are on asylum status for that exact reason, they took their babies and ran to another country (my country), one was hosted in my parents home. Which to me is like a kick in the balls because my parents disowned me when I was 15 (kind off, I was not allowed to set foot in the house I lived in a garage at the back off the property and had to work).

It is strange that having a renowned lawyer in the family, having money oozing out of your butthole, and being friends with a powerful person (Fiona), all she could muster was a "well fuck look at how sad I am".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not even close to what you are saying .. see in this game the father wanted the mother to leave ... she was going to with the MC .... but the father said he would kill the mother and the MC (son) if the mother tried to leave with the MC (son)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Abused women don't always act rationally. Mental and physical abuse does so much damage to the victims. I personally don't have a life story that I can project on Becca so I forgave her rather easily being that she was an abuse victim for years before she escaped

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
not even close to what you are saying .. see in this game the father wanted the mother to leave ... she was going to with the MC .... but the father said he would kill the mother and the MC (son) if the mother tried to leave with the MC (son)
My uncle said he would do the exact same thing. What I wrote is the outcome, and how the situation was taken care of, so I would wholeheartedly disagree with you on that. I'm not going to go into any more details that I already have, but it was pretty much the same thing.
Abused women don't always act rationally. Mental and physical abuse does so much damage to the victims. I personally don't have a life story that I can project on Becca so I forgave her rather easily being that she was an abuse victim for years before she escaped
I can see what you are saying, but my aunt had family that was there for her when it happened. I don't know why Mary didn't help, but she is pretty messed up herself. But based on the age of the MC and Maddie, I would say it happened before Mary got divorced from her husband.

Reactions: testo2

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunately, every case is different. People deal with abuse and gaslighting in different ways. Kudos to your aunt for being able to take such steps, but many abused spouses are broken and are lucky to get away from their abuser, often thinking that the spouse only abuses them, and their child will be safe without her there to "make him angry."

One thing to keep in mind is that the Becca we see today is not the Becca from years before. The trauma of MC's father left her a bit broken. She chose another less physically abusive man, and it wasn't until he left and Fiona was more of an influence in her growth did she get stronger.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
So... The MC family have some magical genes? I mean, not only they can have red heads and cat girls but it seems the family's women don't show the effects of old age. Neither the Mother nor the Aunt nor the Grandmother looks a older than 35 (and I think I'm lowballing it)

I can see a future where that town is dominated by ageless read head genius intellect cat girls. Btw I'm on team Fiona, still don't like Elaine much, let see if chapters 10+ can change my mind

Reactions: kamikazedrew
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes