bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I have nothing but respect for you players that are that forgiving. No sarcasm, I just can't personally.

I bugged Killer7 with my dilemma with her lack of reason and he did well to explain his views, when he owed me nothing. I so appreciated that.

I'm his fan always but I don't love Tanja and can't forgive or change how I feel but that's fine as all the rest i adore.

#teamfiona
It isn't about forgiveness, but rather about giving someone a chance to change the path they are on. And the love path is all about Tanja taking that chance and starting the road to redemption with the help of the MC. I for one prefer to see a Tanja trying to do good to make up for her wrongdoings than a Tanja that is a broken mess who is not good for anything. The past is the past and we can do nothing about it, but if we can do something today to make the future better for the people around you, then it is always worth it I think.

The pet route on the other hand just feels like abusing someone for the sake of petty revenge. And this is something which feels very contrary to MC's character.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It isn't about forgiveness, but rather about giving someone a chance to change the path they are on. And the love path is all about Tanja taking that chance and starting the road to redemption with the help of the MC. I for one prefer to see a Tanja trying to do good to make up for her wrongdoings than a Tanja that is a broken mess who is not good for anything. The past is the past and we can do nothing about it, but if we can do something today to make the future better for the people around you, then it is always worth it I think.

The pet route on the other hand just feels like abusing someone for the sake of petty revenge. And this is something which feels very contrary to MC's character.
I absolutely 100% disagree with every word you typed Except that last sentence.
Mc is way nicer than I will ever be.

It's not petty revenge though. That bitch tortured Lucy and Melissa for fucking years for absolutely no reason at all. Her being broke and becoming a pet was better than she deserved not abuse.

I respect it being removed but unequivocally disagree with your statements. Atleast we agree the mc is a more forgiving man than I.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It's not petty revenge though. That bitch tortured Lucy and Melissa for fucking years for absolutely no reason at all. Her being broke and becoming a pet was better than she deserved not abuse.
It is abuse, because she only accepts it because she is utterly broken.
It is petty revenge because it doesn't serve any useful purpose other than sating MC:s thirst for blood. It doesn't negate anything Tanja did. It doesn't help Lucy or Melissa or anyone else find closure (in difference to the restaurant scene). And it doesn't help Tanja become a better person. All it does is making the MC take over the bully role.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It is abuse, because she only accepts it because she is utterly broken.
It is petty revenge because it doesn't serve any useful purpose other than sating MC:s thirst for blood. It doesn't negate anything Tanja did. It doesn't help Lucy or Melissa or anyone else find closure (in difference to the restaurant scene). And it doesn't help Tanja become a better person. All it does is making the MC take over the bully role.
Again totally disagree. Breaking her and making her a pet makes the world safer and better for everyone else. She's a evil cunt just to hurt people. Her being a mindless pet sure gave me (the player) closure.

It's a mote point anyway because the mc is too nice a guy and the route was scrapped.

However punishing evil is never abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: notBatman747

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And since MC is now the evil-doer by torturing Tanja, by the same logic he is fair game for Tanja's parents. Revenge only ever leads to more revenge.
Saving the world from that brand of evil isn't torturing. Listen no one will change my mind on how I feel about Tanja and what I personally think she deserves. I'll never be "woke" enough to give a chance to someone born evil.

I'm in the minority and am content with the vn but I will not be changing my mind on her. She's no Elaine. Elaine deserved the second chance, Tanja never will in my eyes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Danv

Biquet

Jul 1, 2017
Noted for the next updates, now I have errors and clicking on rollback twice kills the game :(

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Noted for the next updates, now I have errors and clicking on rollback twice kills the game :(
Looks like you're new here. Very few games on the site have update patches. It almost always the full game to download again. And overwriting an old folder with a new one will very often break stuff, at least for RenPy games. You don't need to worry about saves though as they are stored somewhere else.
It can vary for other game engines but that's still the rule of thumb I'd apply until noted otherwise or something breaks.

Biquet

Jul 1, 2017
Looks like you're new here. Very few games on the site have update patches. It almost always the full game to download again. And overwriting an old folder with a new one will very often break stuff, at least for RenPy games. You don't need to worry about saves though as they are stored somewhere else.
It can vary for other game engines but that's still the rule of thumb I'd apply until noted otherwise or something breaks.
Yeah, I'll be cautious for now on !
I thought savegames were in the same folder but now that I know it's not, it will be easier !

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
“Before you seek Revenge with someone be sure and dig two graves.”
Whoa I don't want to kill her just use her broken mind. Besides it ain't only about revenge but also justice. Evil should pay not be loved and cared for. At least in my eyes. If Tanja was a male I honestly don't think she would have a 10% of the defenders...

I'm not upset, I love this vn and discussing it. I don't mean to trigger or offend anyone. It's only my opinion nothing else

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Whoa I don't want to kill her just use her broken mind. Besides it ain't only about revenge but also justice. Evil should pay not be loved and cared for. At least in my eyes. If Tanja was a male I honestly don't think she would have a 10% of the defenders...

I'm not upset, I love this vn and discussing it. I don't mean to trigger or offend anyone. It's only my opinion nothing else
Justice is served through the judicial system. The pet route doesn't have anything to do with that. Also, I don't think the judicial system is going to be very lenient with the MC if Tanja were to report him on that route.

And it is not about male vs. female either. It is about what you do to redeem yourself when given the chance.
See also my comments about Aine and Emma in the My Bully is my Lover thread.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Justice is served through the judicial system. The pet route doesn't have anything to do with that. Also, I don't think the judicial system is going to be very lenient with the MC if Tanja were to report him on that route.

And it is not about male vs. female either. It is about what you do to redeem yourself when given the chance.
See also my comments about Aine and Emma in the My Bully is my Lover thread.
Justice isn't confined to just the court system. Maybe In some perfect world. Justice can come in several ways.

Like I've stated before I will not be chaging my mind on this. It will not effect my enjoyment of the vn. What Killer7 wrote, is writing, is a beautiful story that really got me through some bad bad days.

Again I respect all of you that can forgive pure evil. I can't and won't. If she had some kind of reason it would be totally different (like Elaine). Tanja did it because she enjoyed it, got a thrill out of crushing and crippling at least two beautiful souls just because.

I for one am glad I broke her mind and made her a pet for as long as I could (it's still better than she deserves). Her mind was rotten.

Reactions: Ysbald

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Kinda ignoring the discussion above, apologies, but ...

Am i the only one who thinks Yvonne looks like a male with tits and an extra hole?

No offense intended to anyone, least of the devs, but, there are a few characters in the game that look a bit, wrong .... not attractive at all. Yvonne is one of them. Wide shoulders, small tits, large-ish hands, small boobs etc. Doesnt feel that feminine at all

She is not the only one like this but luckily they are in the minority.

Still love the game tho, just wanted to mention this heh

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes