Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is an honest question:

I achieved my primary goal (sex with Lucy), I adore redheads, but I actively dislike pregnancy content and I very actively dislike "perfect" MCs. I've reached the point where the oldest sister has made it clear that pregnancy is where we're headed.

Will I be rewarded for contining to play this game? I grant that it's very well-written, but it's also very wordy and circular, and unless Lucy (and/or Alice) are gonna do anal soon I'm not sure what there's left in it for me. I feel like i'm playing it as an obligation for an extremely well-written game, but that I'm not enjoying the rewards versus the time expended.

Again, not a complaint about the game, which is rather beautiful and which I would recommend to anyone. Just a question about how to best spend my time.
Then this game is not for you.... go play some NTR...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
This is an honest question:

I achieved my primary goal (sex with Lucy), I adore redheads, but I actively dislike pregnancy content and I very actively dislike "perfect" MCs. I've reached the point where the oldest sister has made it clear that pregnancy is where we're headed.

Will I be rewarded for contining to play this game? I grant that it's very well-written, but it's also very wordy and circular, and unless Lucy (and/or Alice) are gonna do anal soon I'm not sure what there's left in it for me. I feel like i'm playing it as an obligation for an extremely well-written game, but that I'm not enjoying the rewards versus the time expended.

Again, not a complaint about the game, which is rather beautiful and which I would recommend to anyone. Just a question about how to best spend my time.
Yeah, it is probably time to move on. Growing the family, and having a drama-free happy life (to make up for what they have all been through), is the focus of this.
I obviously can't speak for Killer's future plans, but my guess is that will not be changing anytime in the near future (if at all).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, it is probably time to move on. Growing the family, and having a drama-free happy life (to make up for what they have all been through), is the focus of this.
I obviously can't speak for Killer's future plans, but my guess is that will not be changing anytime in the near future (if at all).
I think you are right about that and there might be some smaller drama's that will be solved quite quickly. This is a feel good game overall in the end and intended as such even if he in the meantime actually does touch on deeper and darker themes.

His new game might be more to your taste, seems that will have bit more drama and those will linger longer before solved.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Killer7

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you very much. Exactly what I wanted to know.

Reactions: Tavi13

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't plan to add any drama or something like that now that the game is slowly but surely nearing it's timeskip and the "end". I still want My New Family to be a wholesome game with no game overs, no forced drama and no worries that you might lose one of the girls due some weird villain showing up. I think after I killed Martin off I achieved that.

Now, My New Memories might be a little different. But I still don't plan on letting someone harm the girls, if anything it will only involve the MC. I'm just not personally a huge fan of drama in general so my games will probably never focus on that.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't plan to add any drama or something like that now that the game is slowly but surely nearing it's timeskip and the "end". I still want My New Family to be a wholesome game with no game overs, no forced drama and no worries that you might lose one of the girls due some weird villain showing up. I think after I killed Martin off I achieved that.

Now, My New Memories might be a little different. But I still don't plan on letting someone harm the girls, if anything it will only involve the MC. I'm just not personally a huge fan of drama in general so my games will probably never focus on that.
Is there going to be sexy time with the other girls the mc hasn't been with yet before the time skip? Kiara, Sister Raven, Celeste, the weebs.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
i really do love the game and the writing. Thank you so much.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
finished the update.......i nearly died from laughing too much with elaine and mary talking to each other

the kiara scene makes me want her more i wonder when she joins will sandra say welcome sister with the other gingers there

and to suffer waiting for next update and do you plan an epilogue time skip when the story is done?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

To quote Meghan Trainor,
"So, if that's what's you're into
"Then go ahead and move along"

Hmmm.... That advice could be used a lot in these threads.
Is there going to be sexy time with the other girls the mc hasn't been with yet before the time skip? Kiara, Sister Raven, Celeste, the weebs.
I've been wondering about the same thing. Still quite a few open threads.

vexx94

May 14, 2017
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.21 Mod

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
does this mod works on android?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you extremely cute and wholesome people out in the world!
I will only briefly talk about My New Family because I barely started the script for 0.22. Like some of you already suggested and said in my last progress update, it all depends on the inspiration. Still, the main focus is My New Memories at the moment and at least I have good news regarding that!

The script for the second day is now completed. The day is even longer than the first one, packed with events and a lot of new information for our MC. Now all I have to do is the renders and I already finished more than half of them. I will probably finish the last ones sometimes this week and the only thing that would be missing then is the lewd animation I planned for the evening. But I will probably release the beta on discord without those animations, so you guys can play it before. I will give you guys a prompt to Save before the animation would start, so once the pre-release goes live you can enjoy it right away! I also did something different with certain lewd dialogues in the game, trying a different approach on those scenes. I can't wait to hear your feedback on that, I think it will drastically improve the "weaker" point of my game(s) - the lewd stuff! And I know that a lot of you wonderful people don't mind that, but it doesn't hurt to improve on that front as well, right? Oh, I also updated Lina a little bit, even though you didn't meet her in the prologue. Just as a reminder, Lina is Sarahs little sister!

I think this first update for My New Memories will address some things that people mentioned after playing the prologue. I probably talked about this already, but there won't be any holding back anymore, from no one. MC will receive all the information he asks for and through meeting a few new key characters, will regain some of his memories as well. And since the update will be pretty big you can expect a lot of things happening. Working on it has been so enjoyable, something that I sadly didn't feel for quite a while. Not that working on My New Family wasn't as exciting or enjoyable anymore, but working on this new story sparked a new glimmer of inspiration in me. Inspiration that will also carry over to My New Family, bringing the game to new levels and a hopefully, very satisfactory ending before jumping right into My New Family 2.

I also wanted to talk about a few complaints I have gotten since the poll decided that I should alternate between games. I know that a lot of you amazing people started to support me because of My New Family. I will still release Betas for My New Family throughout the next month, but they won't be nearly as frequent as they were before. I don't think I have it in me to not work on MNF at all, I would feel horrible if I just took a break from it completely. Still, if you think that now that I alternate between updates you don't want to support me anymore, that is totally fine as well. Like I said, I expected it and I respect these decisions 100%. Just as I respect the decision to complain about me only posting the game on discord. Those are valid complains, but at least the alternating between updates is the best for my mental health. So I appreciate each and everyone who supports me in this decision, caring about me and my mental health in general. Reading those comments really touched me so thank you again for that.

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on the discord for more teasers and special renders regarding My New Memories. I can promise you that it's worth it to join and interact with all those amazing and wholesome people! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the encouraging comments, dms and your overall support!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Hello there you extremely cute and wholesome people out in the world!
I will only briefly talk about My New Family because I barely started the script for 0.22. Like some of you already suggested and said in my last progress update, it all depends on the inspiration. Still, the main focus is My New Memories at the moment and at least I have good news regarding that!

The script for the second day is now completed. The day is even longer than the first one, packed with events and a lot of new information for our MC. Now all I have to do is the renders and I already finished more than half of them. I will probably finish the last ones sometimes this week and the only thing that would be missing then is the lewd animation I planned for the evening. But I will probably release the beta on discord without those animations, so you guys can play it before. I will give you guys a prompt to Save before the animation would start, so once the pre-release goes live you can enjoy it right away! I also did something different with certain lewd dialogues in the game, trying a different approach on those scenes. I can't wait to hear your feedback on that, I think it will drastically improve the "weaker" point of my game(s) - the lewd stuff! And I know that a lot of you wonderful people don't mind that, but it doesn't hurt to improve on that front as well, right? Oh, I also updated Lina a little bit, even though you didn't meet her in the prologue. Just as a reminder, Lina is Sarahs little sister!

I think this first update for My New Memories will address some things that people mentioned after playing the prologue. I probably talked about this already, but there won't be any holding back anymore, from no one. MC will receive all the information he asks for and through meeting a few new key characters, will regain some of his memories as well. And since the update will be pretty big you can expect a lot of things happening. Working on it has been so enjoyable, something that I sadly didn't feel for quite a while. Not that working on My New Family wasn't as exciting or enjoyable anymore, but working on this new story sparked a new glimmer of inspiration in me. Inspiration that will also carry over to My New Family, bringing the game to new levels and a hopefully, very satisfactory ending before jumping right into My New Family 2.

I also wanted to talk about a few complaints I have gotten since the poll decided that I should alternate between games. I know that a lot of you amazing people started to support me because of My New Family. I will still release Betas for My New Family throughout the next month, but they won't be nearly as frequent as they were before. I don't think I have it in me to not work on MNF at all, I would feel horrible if I just took a break from it completely. Still, if you think that now that I alternate between updates you don't want to support me anymore, that is totally fine as well. Like I said, I expected it and I respect these decisions 100%. Just as I respect the decision to complain about me only posting the game on discord. Those are valid complains, but at least the alternating between updates is the best for my mental health. So I appreciate each and everyone who supports me in this decision, caring about me and my mental health in general. Reading those comments really touched me so thank you again for that.

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on the discord for more teasers and special renders regarding My New Memories. I can promise you that it's worth it to join and interact with all those amazing and wholesome people! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the encouraging comments, dms and your overall support!

Thanks Kytronix

Also Killer7, while I sadly cannot afford to financially support you (I REALLY need to win the lotto so I can support a number of devs) you have my fan support for what it's worth and as long as you are happy and find a way to keep producing your great games, I am in!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
OK usually I'm not a fan of visual novels that are more linear base or to put it better not more sandbox style. I gotta say out of all the games i have played in my life this by far has the best story i ever have seen. Not sure if the developer of the game is active here or not but, i recently made a few changes in my life when things settle down again and if this game is still in the making i will try to donate what i can. Currently only on chapter 10 has I type this out but, it has almost everything you need in a game or story. For what it seems to be going for its perfect not what I usually look for in a game (overall games that have great story and are more sandbox are more my thing). Either why i was worried at first and tho most because, games i played one here in the best that have multiple download things for full game tend to either be buggy as hell, plain bad or as just lacking something, this is really not. If i had to make any complaints its little free roam option tho, for what its trying to achieve it may not be suited for that play style. Either way Im drunk typing this its worth a look at for sure i give it a 8/10...... So far lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Greg1070

Dec 5, 2018
Good evening, is it possible to play with version 0.21?, because when I launch it there is a message from the (DEV) that talks about loading the backup or something like that.

PS: Sorry if I did not understand well, because English is not my language; Thank you

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Good evening, is it possible to play with version 0.21?, because when I launch it there is a message from the (DEV) that talks about loading the backup or something like that.

PS: Sorry if I did not understand well, because English is not my language; Thank you
Try reading this post for more info.
If you never have played the game before, then you need to download and play the one marked Chapter 1-9, before you play the newest update:). Hope this helps you out.
Uten navn55555.png

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Greg1070
If it's the first time you play My New Family and want to start from the beginning
you have to play version 0.14 (Chapter 1-9) first. At the end of version 0.14 you will be asked to save the game.
After that you can start with 0.21 (Chapter 10 and beyond) and load that save to continue the story.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes