bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Honestly your own fault for not pursuing Fiona... She is one of the best characters in the game....
I definitely agree that Fiona is one of the best characters. But I also understand not pursuing her considering the rough start to her and MC:s relationship.

Reactions: Uthuriel

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Killer7 I'm really like your game, but from last 7 updates, i can see the same scenes with different place and model, maybe for next one try other cam shoots. I have one cons - member of MC is other color than skin of body :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
0.21 confused me, I couldn't remember Ida and I don't think I ever met Celeste, but Maddie said it was a shame I didn't pursue them because Celeste had the hots for the mc, a bit odd since they never met before in my playthrough. After desperately searching around the thread to figure out how to unlock Ida I ended up opening the script and searching for her name, and as far as I can tell one has to pursue Fiona to get Ida. A bit of a bummer, I want Ida & Celeste but it's a hard pass on Fiona for me. But it's a bit of a consistency error that Celeste & the mc somehow know each other when in fact they've never even met when you don't pursue Fiona & never get the option to help Ida.
Must have slipped my mind. Honestly, not remembering how certain things happen if someone doesn't pursue a girl has become more difficult than I thought :D.

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
I really liked this game but I was always bored by the 3 same positions in the sex scenes and I don't know why the developer censors the penetrations always the angle of the camera is where nothing is seen

Reactions: Richardson1

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I really liked this game but I was always bored by the 3 same positions in the sex scenes and I don't know why the developer censors the penetrations always the angle of the camera is where nothing is seen
Cos Honey Select is a bitch for that kind of thing. If you're working with pre-baked animations designed for a game with censored genitals that only has that censor removed due to the work of amatuer modders then you're gonna have a bad time with penetration in animation. Just look at some of the early scenes where K7 didn't use camerawork to hide it, it looks awful (no fault of his, HS is just a bit meh, this is why he's using DAZ for MNM).

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and Killer7

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Am I the only one who noticed that Anita's eyes are the only ones that don't blink in the Main Menu animated screen? I noticed this in previous updates too but I don't think I mentioned it here (according to a quick keyword search).
Maybe an Easter Egg thing?

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
0.21 confused me, I couldn't remember Ida and I don't think I ever met Celeste, but Maddie said it was a shame I didn't pursue them because Celeste had the hots for the mc, a bit odd since they never met before in my playthrough. After desperately searching around the thread to figure out how to unlock Ida I ended up opening the script and searching for her name, and as far as I can tell one has to pursue Fiona to get Ida. A bit of a bummer, I want Ida & Celeste but it's a hard pass on Fiona for me. But it's a bit of a consistency error that Celeste & the mc somehow know each other when in fact they've never even met when you don't pursue Fiona & never get the option to help Ida.
Fiona is the key to a lot of things, because of her connections, influence and money. Unlike a lot of people, Fiona's physique isn't my thing (same with Becca), though I have pursued both because I find their personalities attractive. I am a *little* surprised that you don't have the same options to help people through Fiona if you aren't on a romantic path with her, though.

For me, with or without the "extras" Lucy probably has the most attractive body type in the game. There are several other girls with similar ones, as well, which is great. One of the best things about this VN in my opinion, is that visually there's something for everyone. Too many VNs have no variety in that department.

Reactions: Tavi13

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Can you get the grandma or the nun pregnant yet?
Thats all I am really waiting for.
The relationship for Sister Raven is still being fleshed out. For now you only talk to her with no real progress yet. As for Elaine, there may or may not be a chance she will get pregnant. Hopefully in the next full update Killer7 updates those 2 storylines.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The relationship for Sister Raven is still being fleshed out. For now you only talk to her with no real progress yet. As for Elaine, there may or may not be a chance she will get pregnant. Hopefully in the next full update Killer7 updates those 2 storylines.
Well considering remarks at the end of this update from dev, we can likely expect updates to those things like sister Raven storyline and more clarification in next two updates if they will be there or not later, like whether Elaine will get pregnant or not. :) Though I would not be surprised if sister Raven would be developed more after what he discusses there as before, due to current state of their relation.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That reminds me of how Killer7 said we were getting close to "Do the Time Warp." I don't think we can do that until we've resolved all the loose relationship threads.

Reactions: EJW

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Can I ask a DUMB question? Why is there a variety of unique diverse women (Asian, white, cat girls, big tits, small tits, muscular, thin, etc) But the MC is an Asian guy with stringy hair and a bad haircut? I've actually never seen an Asian man or woman with terrible hair, unless they're super ancient.

Maybe 'white him up' a little like the MC in Sweet Affection? Or Hispanic him up? I just can't see women lining up to fuck his homely ass. I'm just sayin'.

PS: even the horrible MC from Restore Her Career would be more believable.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Can I ask a DUMB question? Why is there a variety of unique diverse women (Asian, white, cat girls, big tits, small tits, muscular, thin, etc) But the MC is an Asian guy with stringy hair and a bad haircut? I've actually never seen an Asian man or woman with terrible hair, unless they're super ancient.

Maybe 'white him up' a little like the MC in Sweet Affection? Or Hispanic him up? I just can't see women lining up to fuck his homely ass. I'm just sayin'.

PS: even the horrible MC from Restore Her Career would be more believable.
The women all fall for the MC because he has the gentle soul of a poet and doesn't trash peoples' looks online.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes