PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I haven't played the latest updates, but will we meet the mothers of Rosa and Billie? Can we have something with them?
Can we already have sex with grandma or not yet?
Sorry for my English, I'm using the translator.
Yes you can have a relationship with Elaine if you choose too. I always pick yes to the options for the relationships. You get the most scenes from the game that way.

Reactions: Killer7

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Can you post the error? Else I would try using an autosave and see if that works ( or hit rollback a few times ).
Ehh... I don't think you can do that in real life :unsure:

Another good update btw ,so this is the last update before time skip ?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
does anyone know how to install the walkthrough mod?
I've been playing this game for over a year and have never needed any type of walkthrough. I'm not saying the game is simple, but you pretty much have two choices. Either say yes to having a relationship with all the women in the game for the harem, or say no and miss a lot of content. Some choices in the beginning could potentially lead to a game over. Saying no to Sandy pretty much ends the game really quick.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My New Family ch21 with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Copy your special save from end of Ch14 to Ch21 directory and start the game by loading that save.
(android/data/my.n.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save to Wills747/mynew.family/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save)
Mega

Grant storage permissions on first run!
Now all ports will have an alternative save location in /Wills747/
Existing saves will be moved to the new location.
Updated my unofficial Android port to Ch21

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I've been playing this game for over a year and have never needed any type of walkthrough. I'm not saying the game is simple, but you pretty much have two choices. Either say yes to having a relationship with all the women in the game for the harem, or say no and miss a lot of content. Some choices in the beginning could potentially lead to a game over. Saying no to Sandy pretty much ends the game really quick.
I agree totally with that. Be aware that when you are given the choice to out with the girl(s) or stay at at home sometimes it is worth to go down the two paths. I have always said yes to every woman/girl.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you

Moist Serpent

May 12, 2018
0.21 confused me, I couldn't remember Ida and I don't think I ever met Celeste, but Maddie said it was a shame I didn't pursue them because Celeste had the hots for the mc, a bit odd since they never met before in my playthrough. After desperately searching around the thread to figure out how to unlock Ida I ended up opening the script and searching for her name, and as far as I can tell one has to pursue Fiona to get Ida. A bit of a bummer, I want Ida & Celeste but it's a hard pass on Fiona for me. But it's a bit of a consistency error that Celeste & the mc somehow know each other when in fact they've never even met when you don't pursue Fiona & never get the option to help Ida.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
0.21 confused me, I couldn't remember Ida and I don't think I ever met Celeste, but Maddie said it was a shame I didn't pursue them because Celeste had the hots for the mc, a bit odd since they never met before in my playthrough. After desperately searching around the thread to figure out how to unlock Ida I ended up opening the script and searching for her name, and as far as I can tell one has to pursue Fiona to get Ida. A bit of a bummer, I want Ida & Celeste but it's a hard pass on Fiona for me. But it's a bit of a consistency error that Celeste & the mc somehow know each other when in fact they've never even met when you don't pursue Fiona & never get the option to help Ida.
Honestly your own fault for not pursuing Fiona... She is one of the best characters in the game....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was curious about the idea of how Killer7 would handle all the babes with the MC and i gotta say ... wow nice job keeping them all intact and loving each other after so long between seeing the MC with each of them .... and finally , damn you make me love this game so much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes