Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can I ask a DUMB question? Why is there a variety of unique diverse women (Asian, white, cat girls, big tits, small tits, muscular, thin, etc) But the MC is an Asian guy with stringy hair and a bad haircut? I've actually never seen an Asian man or woman with terrible hair, unless they're super ancient.

Maybe 'white him up' a little like the MC in Sweet Affection? Or Hispanic him up? I just can't see women lining up to fuck his homely ass. I'm just sayin'.

PS: even the horrible MC from Restore Her Career would be more believable.
MC is not an Asian guy...
Killer just uses the standard Honey Select model that's all.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, you never see his face so you can't really say what ethnicity he has anyway :D.

Reactions: SenPC

vidvet

Apr 20, 2021
So for non Patreons. A poll update. As of this post, 621 votes have been cast with alternate games crushing at 594 votes to keep doing and possible burnout at 27.

So unless there is a major shift, which I suppose is possible there still is three days for votes, alternating updates it is.

Which is nice, even if the question was rather leading. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MC is not an Asian guy...
Killer just uses the standard Honey Select model that's all.
I mean, you never see his face so you can't really say what ethnicity he has anyway :D.
The fourth wall was fractured at one point when they asked MC why he had a Japanese haircut.

I think what happens is that people see the wealth of assets available for Daz Studio and they assume it is the same for the other platforms.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So for non Patreons. A poll update. As of this post, 621 votes have been cast with alternate games crushing at 594 votes to keep doing and possible burnout at 27.

So unless there is a major shift, which I suppose is possible there still is three days for votes, alternating updates it is.

Which is nice, even if the question was rather leading. :)
I'm on ScribeStar. Is this only on Patreon?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.21, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoying this game, and now that I have been keeping caught up with the Dev, it does feel more welcome with each update. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: EJW

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very, very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, I posted the poll about shifting between updates or not two days ago. So far there is a very strong lead to alternate between games and I have to admit, I'm very happy about that. I also know that some people won't like this decision and may decide to stop supporting me - which is totally fine as well. I was expecting it and I respect that one hundred percent. It's just that my mental health has suffered more than I thought these last months because working on My New Family primarly just didn't feel as good as it used to for me.

Just as a side note, since the release of My New Memories I released two My New Family updates. I read some comments where people said the development of My New Family slowed down etc, but that is obviously not the case. 0.21 was just the update that was probably the hardest to work on for me so far. I'm happy that you guys enjoyed it nonetheless, and I can promise you big things moving forward with 0.22. Kiara, the weebs, etc, all of them will get a huge spotlight. I also plan to make this update bigger again!

So according to the poll this means that I'll probably switch to working on My New Memories full time now, until the first update is completed. After this it's back to My New Family again, etc. I'm still not really set on this and I might also work a bit on My New Family once I run into a writers block. I'll keep it flexible but the focus will be My New Memories, I guess. Which means it will just be switched, I basically did the same when My New Family was the focus, just the other way around.

Now, let's talk about what I've been up to since last week. Well, I was doing a bit of everything. Mostly writing for My New Memories and a few fun renders here and there ( you can see them on the discord ). I'm making good progress on the day ( check the new patreon page design, more on that later ) and there are already some renders cooking as well. I plan a very interesting event with Morgan, something that I wanted to do since I introduced her as a transgender character. It will be very emotional and wholesome, because Anna will give MC something back that will help both of them get closer again. This event is only tied to the transgender route, so if you are not on that one, you will get a different event instead. Still, the day is shaping up to be pretty long again which was my goal to begin with. I'm at over 120 renders already and that number will easily double. The render you see in todays post is interesting, I think. A blushing Sabrina...I wonder why? Well, you're going to find out once the update drops. Let's just say, if you decided to continue your special relationship with her you are in for some very cute and wholesome treats. This day will also include six lewd animations total and according to some people I showed them too they are the best ones so far!

As a last thing for this weeks progress update I wanted to inform you guys that I updated my "About" section on patreon a bit. I cut down on certain things to make everything a bit more readable. If you are a patron and want to see how it looks like, . I will try to update the progress stuff as often as I can so keep an eye out on it if you want to stay informed!

And I think that's it for this week. Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming response to the poll, especially all the comments that have been written. It really means the world to me to know that so many of you decide to support me no matter what. It feels incredible to have such an amazing community behind the work I'm doing. So thank you, really!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and very, very cute people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, I posted the poll about shifting between updates or not two days ago. So far there is a very strong lead to alternate between games and I have to admit, I'm very happy about that. I also know that some people won't like this decision and may decide to stop supporting me - which is totally fine as well. I was expecting it and I respect that one hundred percent. It's just that my mental health has suffered more than I thought these last months because working on My New Family primarly just didn't feel as good as it used to for me.

Just as a side note, since the release of My New Memories I released two My New Family updates. I read some comments where people said the development of My New Family slowed down etc, but that is obviously not the case. 0.21 was just the update that was probably the hardest to work on for me so far. I'm happy that you guys enjoyed it nonetheless, and I can promise you big things moving forward with 0.22. Kiara, the weebs, etc, all of them will get a huge spotlight. I also plan to make this update bigger again!

So according to the poll this means that I'll probably switch to working on My New Memories full time now, until the first update is completed. After this it's back to My New Family again, etc. I'm still not really set on this and I might also work a bit on My New Family once I run into a writers block. I'll keep it flexible but the focus will be My New Memories, I guess. Which means it will just be switched, I basically did the same when My New Family was the focus, just the other way around.

Now, let's talk about what I've been up to since last week. Well, I was doing a bit of everything. Mostly writing for My New Memories and a few fun renders here and there ( you can see them on the discord ). I'm making good progress on the day ( check the new patreon page design, more on that later ) and there are already some renders cooking as well. I plan a very interesting event with Morgan, something that I wanted to do since I introduced her as a transgender character. It will be very emotional and wholesome, because Anna will give MC something back that will help both of them get closer again. This event is only tied to the transgender route, so if you are not on that one, you will get a different event instead. Still, the day is shaping up to be pretty long again which was my goal to begin with. I'm at over 120 renders already and that number will easily double. The render you see in todays post is interesting, I think. A blushing Sabrina...I wonder why? Well, you're going to find out once the update drops. Let's just say, if you decided to continue your special relationship with her you are in for some very cute and wholesome treats. This day will also include six lewd animations total and according to some people I showed them too they are the best ones so far!

As a last thing for this weeks progress update I wanted to inform you guys that I updated my "About" section on patreon a bit. I cut down on certain things to make everything a bit more readable. If you are a patron and want to see how it looks like, . I will try to update the progress stuff as often as I can so keep an eye out on it if you want to stay informed!

And I think that's it for this week. Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming response to the poll, especially all the comments that have been written. It really means the world to me to know that so many of you decide to support me no matter what. It feels incredible to have such an amazing community behind the work I'm doing. So thank you, really!

If you have writer's block for the game you're working on, switching for a while is expected!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I put a little edit in the patreon post clarifiyng that work on My New Family hasn't stopped or anything ^^ the edit reads "This does not mean I wont work on My New Family at all, I will still work on it and release betas, just slower!"

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I found a continuity error. A pretty big one. 0.21 is my first time trying this, and I kept Tanja as a pet until just before I had to switch to chapter 10, the part where you choose to either let her be a girlfriend, become a cumdump, or dump her forever. I chose girlfriend, and the next Tanja scene in my game there's talk of her working and an intern and a whole bunch of other shit I have no clue about.

I was placed in the love route as if she was never a pet.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I found a continuity error. A pretty big one. 0.21 is my first time trying this, and I kept Tanja as a pet until just before I had to switch to chapter 10, the part where you choose to either let her be a girlfriend, become a cumdump, or dump her forever. I chose girlfriend, and the next Tanja scene in my game there's talk of her working and an intern and a whole bunch of other shit I have no clue about.

I was placed in the love route as if she was never a pet.
The pet route is abandoned that why. TBH Killer should just remove it entirely.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is an honest question:

I achieved my primary goal (sex with Lucy), I adore redheads, but I actively dislike pregnancy content and I very actively dislike "perfect" MCs. I've reached the point where the oldest sister has made it clear that pregnancy is where we're headed.

Will I be rewarded for contining to play this game? I grant that it's very well-written, but it's also very wordy and circular, and unless Lucy (and/or Alice) are gonna do anal soon I'm not sure what there's left in it for me. I feel like i'm playing it as an obligation for an extremely well-written game, but that I'm not enjoying the rewards versus the time expended.

Again, not a complaint about the game, which is rather beautiful and which I would recommend to anyone. Just a question about how to best spend my time.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
This is an honest question:

I achieved my primary goal (sex with Lucy), I adore redheads, but I actively dislike pregnancy content and I very actively dislike "perfect" MCs. I've reached the point where the oldest sister has made it clear that pregnancy is where we're headed.

Will I be rewarded for contining to play this game? I grant that it's very well-written, but it's also very wordy and circular, and unless Lucy (and/or Alice) are gonna do anal soon I'm not sure what there's left in it for me. I feel like i'm playing it as an obligation for an extremely well-written game, but that I'm not enjoying the rewards versus the time expended.

Again, not a complaint about the game, which is rather beautiful and which I would recommend to anyone. Just a question about how to best spend my time.
seems like you should drop it given it feels like a chore to you now

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes