Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
So remember when the first pregnancy was announced, in that route, does anyone have a save from just before with no preggo, no aunty or mother and definitely no grandma. That's about where I left off because my saves wouldn't work and the only one that would was shared by someone where everyone gets pregnant and I just wasn't for that at all. Pretty please. I'd love to get back into this one

If it helps grandma more or less came into the story, and mom on that route took us to another house she owned

Nov 23, 2020
I want to play this game, but it kinda hurts how the mother simply abandoned the MC and just had kids with no regards or thought to the MC. I experienced this where my mother simply left and after number of years, came back with half siblings asking to start again. I feel like it would open an old trauma.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I want to play this game, but it kinda hurts how the mother simply abandoned the MC and just had kids with no regards or thought to the MC. I experienced this where my mother simply left and after number of years, came back with half siblings asking to start again. I feel like it would open an old trauma.
I don't know any of the specifics of your situation, but the MC's dad was a violent sociopath who threatened the Mom if she tried to stay in the MC's life. The closure she and the MC arrive at considering both of their feelings and emotions about those events isn't terribly complex, but it is satisfying. Maybe it would help you to see that happen on screen, maybe it would just aggravate old wounds. Only you can be the judge, and only you can choose how you interpret sensitive material in your adult life. Best of luck.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can you post the error? Else I would try using an autosave and see if that works ( or hit rollback a few times ).

Edit: My bad, quoted the wrong post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SenPC

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hmm...That's odd. I mean, I know there was an error that happened a while back, when I changed renpy versions. But it shouldn't appear anymore. Are you overwriting the game folder or does each version have its own new folder? I would suggest to try to load an older autosave or something :/.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Another great update Killer7. The talk between Lucy and the MC had me laughing really hard. How you come up with the writing for each update is truly amazing. Especially after working on the game for 2 years now. Some games I see on here and other sites don't continue being made after 6 months. Keep up the awesome work!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Killer7
May 3, 2020
I haven't played the latest updates, but will we meet the mothers of Rosa and Billie? Can we have something with them?
Can we already have sex with grandma or not yet?
Sorry for my English, I'm using the translator.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I haven't played the latest updates, but will we meet the mothers of Rosa and Billie? Can we have something with them?
Can we already have sex with grandma or not yet?
Sorry for my English, I'm using the translator.
Not sure about Rosas/Billies mothers. Old Landlady Elaine has two lewd scenes now with sex, yes :).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes