Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Two years...It's still insane to think that just two years ago My New Family was released. So much stuff has happened since then, a lot of good things but also some bad things that are still going on. It's difficult for me to find the right words right now, to think about all the things I've done in the last two years. How much my life has changed since I started to work on these games. How good my life has become thanks to all the amazing people that I met on several sites throughout those two years.

When I think back to the times before I worked on My New Family, I don't really see anything good there. I never planned that this would become something that will fill my life as much as it does right now. I thought it would become a hobby and that I would lose interest really fast, like I usually did with things back then. But as all of you know, that never happened. I sticked with it and over time, started to enjoy working on these so much. I can't even compare this to what I did before. Seeing the constant growth on patreon over these two years, receiving so much support that I never imagined was possible. To this day I'm still extremely grateful for each person out there that decides to support me and the games I'm working on.

2020 and 2021 have been very interesting years, to say the least. I never experienced a pandemic in my life and I hope I never have to experience one again ( even though the one we are currently in is still going ). Covid has been causing a lot of problems for so many people in the world, people that are also in this community. People that lost family members, friends to this virus. People that lost their job because covid forced their companies to shut down. And still, even through all of these terrible things, a lot of people never stopped their support. I don't mean financially, I mean just by being a member of the community. By sharing their stories, talking to other people on discord, finding new friends and new things to enjoy. I think this makes me even prouder than the work on my games. That I was able to get this amazing community with helpful and caring people, with no toxicity, no drama and overall amazing persons. That I was able to help some of you just as much as you guys helped me really, really warms my heart.

While my personal life has not been the best in these two years, working on My New Family and My New Memories certainly helped to get through with certain things that happened and things that are still happening. It's funny to me that making a Adult Visual Novel can have such an impact on my life. A positive impact. Writing these stories helps me more than I ever imagined and I'm very happy that I can do this fulltime. And having so many people that care for my health was something I never really expected to happen. So thanks to everyone that send me messages throughout the years, wishing me the best and caring about my well being. You guys are the absolute best persons in the world.

Now since this is my two year anniversary I'm planning some things to finally give you guys something back for all the support you've been giving me. Patreon has very strict rules about these kind of things and I want to make it clear that you don't have to be a patron to participate in any of the things I planned. The only thing that will probably be mandatory is joining the discord, since this will be the easiest method to hold these kind of things ( I can't name them because patreon automatically flags a certain word that starts with give ). And because I value your privacy, especially considering this is a NSFW community after all, I won't be offering something that needs your address. So it will be gift cards for steam or other sites, copies of My New Memories on steam, My New Family custom arts that are usually just for patrons etc etc. It will probably be a thing that will go over the month of september and october, so everyone gets a decent chance to get something!

I want to end this very long post with some of the earliest renders I ever made in daz3d. Since I showed early My New Family stuff last year I wanted to give you guys a few renders to see how my work has (hopefully) improved since then. In those renders you can see early drafts from Sophie. Plans where I wanted to use the same house that I use in My New Family for My New Memories, all these fun little things. Especially Sophie is the character I had to remake the most. The first render of this news was actually the first render that I ever made in daz that contained more than one character. Then more Sophie drafts and one of my first renders with Sabrina!

I also want to give a special shoutout to Beege, my proofreader, who has been with me since almost all of those two years. A lot of things would not have been possible without him.

I think this post has been going for too long already. If you decided to read all of it, you are amazing and if you didn't, well, you are still amazing. Thank you guys so much for making these two years to one of the bests in my whole life, really. I can't wait to continue my work on both of my games and be even more involved with you amazing people. Nothing but love for all of you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 4 on the weekend. You also got the My New Family teasers for the upcoming update and I think the fourth day is the lewdest and cutest one we had so far in the game. All I'm saying is gingers!

I'm already working on the fifth day and I plan to end this update like I did the other times as well. So no cliffhanger or anything, just a regular wholesome ending. There will be more questions that the MC has to ask certain girls though and I do plan on letting him have some very romantic moments with girls that usually don't like the romantic approach...

As for My New Memories, I don't have that much to report from last week I think. I was mainly focused on My New Family and ran into a little writers block for MNM. I still made some stuff, though, just not as much as I wanted to. I made a few renders and wrote a few lines for the script and I think the writers block is now gone and I can do more. The render you see in this news is still from the morning of the second day, just Sophie casually walking to the bathroom to take a bath while the MC heads downstairs after having a very, very interesting morning ( depending on your decision you made the night before, of course ). I still have big plans for the overall day so I'm sure I will be able to pull something decent of.

Now as you know, tomorrow is the 2nd Anniversary of me launching My New Family. I have some very interesting things planned that won't start tomorrow, but in the month of september. I want to give you amazing people something back for the incredible support I've been receiving in these two years. I'm still planning some things out, but you can expect some kind of fun stuff for everyone, with no strings attached. Some things I have in mind are Steam keys for My New Memories, custom art requests for My New Family, maybe even merch or gift cards for Steam? I don't know, but I will make sure that it's worth it and that everyone has the chance to get something!

And I think that's it for this week. Tomorrow you will get a very long post where I will talk about my experiences over the last year and what the future will bring for my games. And of course you can also expect some more personal stuff from me which I really want to share with this amazing community. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me all this time. See you tomorrow!

Two years...It's still insane to think that just two years ago My New Family was released. So much stuff has happened since then, a lot of good things but also some bad things that are still going on. It's difficult for me to find the right words right now, to think about all the things I've done in the last two years. How much my life has changed since I started to work on these games. How good my life has become thanks to all the amazing people that I met on several sites throughout those two years.

When I think back to the times before I worked on My New Family, I don't really see anything good there. I never planned that this would become something that will fill my life as much as it does right now. I thought it would become a hobby and that I would lose interest really fast, like I usually did with things back then. But as all of you know, that never happened. I sticked with it and over time, started to enjoy working on these so much. I can't even compare this to what I did before. Seeing the constant growth on patreon over these two years, receiving so much support that I never imagined was possible. To this day I'm still extremely grateful for each person out there that decides to support me and the games I'm working on.

2020 and 2021 have been very interesting years, to say the least. I never experienced a pandemic in my life and I hope I never have to experience one again ( even though the one we are currently in is still going ). Covid has been causing a lot of problems for so many people in the world, people that are also in this community. People that lost family members, friends to this virus. People that lost their job because covid forced their companies to shut down. And still, even through all of these terrible things, a lot of people never stopped their support. I don't mean financially, I mean just by being a member of the community. By sharing their stories, talking to other people on discord, finding new friends and new things to enjoy. I think this makes me even prouder than the work on my games. That I was able to get this amazing community with helpful and caring people, with no toxicity, no drama and overall amazing persons. That I was able to help some of you just as much as you guys helped me really, really warms my heart.

While my personal life has not been the best in these two years, working on My New Family and My New Memories certainly helped to get through with certain things that happened and things that are still happening. It's funny to me that making a Adult Visual Novel can have such an impact on my life. A positive impact. Writing these stories helps me more than I ever imagined and I'm very happy that I can do this fulltime. And having so many people that care for my health was something I never really expected to happen. So thanks to everyone that send me messages throughout the years, wishing me the best and caring about my well being. You guys are the absolute best persons in the world.

Now since this is my two year anniversary I'm planning some things to finally give you guys something back for all the support you've been giving me. Patreon has very strict rules about these kind of things and I want to make it clear that you don't have to be a patron to participate in any of the things I planned. The only thing that will probably be mandatory is joining the discord, since this will be the easiest method to hold these kind of things ( I can't name them because patreon automatically flags a certain word that starts with give ). And because I value your privacy, especially considering this is a NSFW community after all, I won't be offering something that needs your address. So it will be gift cards for steam or other sites, copies of My New Memories on steam, My New Family custom arts that are usually just for patrons etc etc. It will probably be a thing that will go over the month of september and october, so everyone gets a decent chance to get something!

I want to end this very long post with some of the earliest renders I ever made in daz3d. Since I showed early My New Family stuff last year I wanted to give you guys a few renders to see how my work has (hopefully) improved since then. In those renders you can see early drafts from Sophie. Plans where I wanted to use the same house that I use in My New Family for My New Memories, all these fun little things. Especially Sophie is the character I had to remake the most. The first render of this news was actually the first render that I ever made in daz that contained more than one character. Then more Sophie drafts and one of my first renders with Sabrina!

I also want to give a special shoutout to Beege, my proofreader, who has been with me since almost all of those two years. A lot of things would not have been possible without him.

I think this post has been going for too long already. If you decided to read all of it, you are amazing and if you didn't, well, you are still amazing. Thank you guys so much for making these two years to one of the bests in my whole life, really. I can't wait to continue my work on both of my games and be even more involved with you amazing people. Nothing but love for all of you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's strange. I don't see any of these updates on my SubscribeStar feed. Have I made a mistake in moving it all over there?
With Becca Kids would be MC's Sister/Daughter, but Sister/Niece to sisters, Daughter/Grandaughter to Becca, Niece/Great Niece to Mary, Granddaughter/Great Granddaughter to Elaine and Cousin to Maddie. lol

Quite simple. lol
Dock5252 has already given us some names for those relations, like "dauneice."
I don't know what you guys mean, all I see is wholesome roomates that get knocked up :).
Gotcha. The "Big P" might be watching. Say no more.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's strange. I don't see any of these updates on my SubscribeStar feed. Have I made a mistake in moving it all over there?

Dock5252 has already given us some names for those relations, like "dauneice."

Gotcha. The "Big P" might be watching. Say no more.
I usually only post the progress updates and stuff on patreon to not spam people too much, betas etc land on subscribestar though :).

Reactions: Valeck and Dragon59

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 5 released on the weekend which means the next release will be pre release. I'll have more info on that sometime this week, like usual, so stay tuned for that post. After that it goes straight into release!

Now I've been thinking a lot about 0.21 and where I want to go after that. I think My New Family is reaching a good point for the timeskip now and to slowly wrap things up. Like I said a few times now, I plan on doing a timeskip to show the advanced pregnancy of the girls and then another big timeskip for My New Family 2. Now I'm not saying that the game will end soon, I don't want to rush things and I can promise you this won't happen. But maybe one more regular update and then the update with the pregnancy progress showing, something like that. I just don't want the game to become too boring or repetitive and I have to admit, writing has become more and more difficult over time ( because of the amount of content that is already in the game ). More on that will probably follow once I have the plans more fleshed out.

Now compared to last week I was also pretty productive for My New Memories. I made a few renders and also wrote a bit once I was done with the My New Family beta. Progress looks pretty good there and I think after 0.21 drops I will shift my work to My New Memories until the update is complete. I will still make that patreon post but from what I gathered so far, you guys would prefer it like that as well. The render you see in todays news is a little flashback MC gets while Lina visits him. Lina is Sarah's sister, for those that forgot, and we didn't see her ingame yet. That will change with the update, of course I'm hopeful that I will finish the second day this month which means another beta for patrons etc!

Now I want to talk about the poll I will hold next week and what that means in general. My plan is to finish a My New Family update ( so 0.21 in this case ) and then switch over to My New Memories and work on that until that update is completed. After that I would work on 0.22 for My New Family etc. So if you support me on patreon and like both games I'm working on you could switch between tiers for the next month. So let's say the My New Family update is done and you know that My New Memories is next and you are currently a Sandra patron, you could switch over to the Sabrina tier for the next month, getting the beta benefits for My New Memories etc. It would probably be the best for my mental health to do it like that, since working on both games at the same time is starting to become more taxing than I thought. You can tell me your thoughts in the comments if you want.

And I think that's it for this week. I want to thank each and everyone of you amazing people for the extremely wholesome comments I got under my two year anniversary post. It means the world to me to know that I have so many wonderful people in this community that support me. So thank you for that, again.

day10_linainyourarmsannacarriessophie.jpg

semperfi206

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know if choosing not to romance one of the girls will cut off the possibility of romancing girls you would meet through them? For instance if you chose not to romance Maddie, does that remove Ida from the equation?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hey guys, sorry that this took a little longer than usual. This week has been pretty terrible for me in terms of work but I still have release dates for all of you.

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will be TOMORROW the 12th at 20:00 CEST ( That is 8pm GMT+2 or 11am PDT )

The public release will be on Tuesday, the 14th, at 23:00 CEST ( That is 11pm GMT+2 or 2pm PDT ).

That is all. Sorry again that it took one day longer than usual but like I said, work has been very bad for me this week. Still, I really hope you guys are going to enjoy this update. Progress update on Monday will be My New Memories only!

Juanp3p3

Apr 1, 2021
Wait, do I have to download and play chapters 1-9 and chapters 10+ separately? or does chapter 10+ also include 1-9?
Sorry if it's a dumb question

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Wait, do I have to download and play chapters 1-9 and chapters 10+ separately? or does chapter 10+ also include 1-9?
You have to download 0.14 and finish that first, after that you can download the latest Version.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Yes you have to download and play them seperatly, your save from chap.1-9 carries over to chap.10+

edit: i'm to slow at typing, Killer beat me to it:LOL:

Reactions: Killer7

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and extremely attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Since tomorrow is the release of 0.21 I'm not going to talk about My New Family, like I said in the release date post. I will have more to say regarding that tomorrow, in the usual update post.

So I want to talk about My New Memories a bit more and how the progress is going there. I finished all the renders for the morning event + the animation and I also started doing the renders for the first hospital event of the day ( as you can see in this post, that's in the hospital you're going to visit with Lena ). The day will be extremely packed. From events at home with Lina ( who you have yet to meet ) and Sabrina, to a very important visit to a certain person with Morgan ( if you are on her transgender route ) and a lengthy event with Sarah. I also want the day to end with a bang, which means I will make another animation. Like I said a few times already, the lewdness will make a huge jump with chapter 1, at least if you decided to continue your relationship with a certain crazy girl! She will also be the one who can tell you more about the... Let's say, kinkier side of the MC and Anna. They were pretty wild regarding certain things. This also gives me the opportunity to tell stories I never told before. Since I can explore new things in My New Memories in general you will be in for quite a few surprised. The "twist" at the end of the prologue will be a pretty small one compared to the things I have planned :).

I will also make the poll this week regarding me shifting from game to game each update. I personally would prefer to switch between updating the games, so if a My New Family update is done I work on My New Memories until that update is done and then switch back to My New Family. But you guys can help me decide in the poll. I will give patrons a higher voting power since you guys are the ones who are willing to give me your hard earned money. Like I said, if I switch to My New Memories you could basically switch patreon tiers to get the My New Memories rewards for that time - if you want.

And I think that's it for this week. Stay tuned for the My New Family 0.21 release tomorrow where I will talk more about certain things and of course, for the poll coming in this week. If you are subscribed to emails from my patreon feed, sorry for the spam. It's a special situation though, I think. Anyway, stay awesome you incredible people!

theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
Had forgotten how long the first part really was. Decided to play through everything again instead of just from end of previous update to end of the newest, and JFC there is a lot of stuff I had halfway forgotten before you get into the second exe.

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes