MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I am not mistaken, Killer7 once said that Lucy and Tanja will not meet again. Thus, the chapter Tanja is closed for her in more than one way.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Tanja should never be allowed over. No way no how. Becca and Fiona would hide that body so quick.

That soul less bitch hurt Lucy and Melissa for years for no reason no excuse but that she liked hurting them.

Hopefully no together scene will ever happen with Lucy Melissa and Tanja. I know a lot of you have forgiven her, that's just wonderful but I seriously doubt Becca would. So many nights Lucy was in pain and hurting because of her excuse less actions.
Yeah, it would have been easier to take if Tanja had been abused rather than just being a "bad seed."
If Tanja was ever to move into the house this vn would be broken for me. Hell if she visited would be horrible enough.

Like I said i understand not wanting to continue the pet route it sucks but not a big deal. Tanja being included in the family to me is a deal breaker though.
I do not think you are alone. Fortunately, we've been assured that will not happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tanja should never be allowed over. No way no how. Becca and Fiona would hide that body so quick.

That soul less bitch hurt Lucy and Melissa for years for no reason no excuse but that she liked hurting them.

Hopefully no together scene will ever happen with Lucy Melissa and Tanja. I know a lot of you have forgiven her, that's just wonderful but I seriously doubt Becca would. So many nights Lucy was in pain and hurting because of her excuse less actions.

If Tanja was ever to move into the house this vn would be broken for me. Hell if she visited would be horrible enough.

Like I said i understand not wanting to continue the pet route it sucks but not a big deal. Tanja being included in the family to me is a deal breaker though.
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel? :ROFLMAO:

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 2 released on the weekend. It was a more or less regular day in terms of MNF stuff, but there was still one special event in the evening. I'll do my best to release Beta 3 this weekend but I can't make a promise this time since I'm getting my second covid shot on thursday. Depending on the side effects I might have to chill a bit. Will keep you guys posted though.

Like with beta 1 I delivered on my promise regarding certain ladies that didn't get that much love lately. In this case it was Becca who got a very wholesome and very lewd event for that day. I plan to do the same for Mary and then give them some special things over the ingame week as well. So far it's looking good and the patrons were pretty happy so far!

Now let us talk about My New Memories. The first ingame day of the update is fully completed and Sabrina ( and higher tier ) patrons already played the day! And from what I gathered so far they loved it, a lot. Probably the best day of the whole game so far, but you can be the judge of that once the update goes live. I'm currently rendering 2 of three animations that will happen during that day and like usual, they are lewd ones. And to give you guys a little spoiler: This one is not a flashback anymore. It's the real deal with a certain lady that can't really control her lust around MC anymore. That all depends on if you want to go into a relationship with her, of course. The second day will be for bonding, not only with her but also with a certain lady that just knows what the MC is feeling at certain times. Things will get hot pretty fast when MC rekindles those relationship - if you the player decided for that route, of course! But this day will also feature some more background information, wholesome events and of course, lots of emotions with everyone involved. Let's just say the story will progress pretty well...Todays teaser is a little something that happens in the evening of the first day. Not going to say more, let your imagination flow on what happened before and after this render.

And I think that's it for this week again. Like I said, I'll do my best to release a MNF beta this weekend but I'm not sure I'll make it, depending on the side effects of the vaccine. I'll keep you guys posted on discord, like usual.

Oh, and more thing: We broke $10.000 on patreon! When I saw it this morning I actually said "Holy shit" out loud. Thank you guys so much, really, the support I'm receiving from each and everyone of you is amazing. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sticking with me through all this time. I'll have more to say at the end of this month, once we get closer to the two year anniversary.

Jimmyjamx22

Donor
Jan 7, 2018
I keep getting "image not found" for every scene. whats going on? this isn't the only game that has this issue. Any idea? this one is the only one that starts this from the very beginning :(

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Regarding the pet route: I personally didn't feel comfortable doing that route anymore. It felt too much like corruption and that is just not something I enjoy. I might remove it completely once I'm done with the harem route but I'm not sure yet. So if you enjoyed that route, sorry, but it's just not what I can write without feeling weird.
I get it. I am pretty predctible, but I always pick the kindest route in these games. I know some love to embrace the darker side, as a kind of imaginary reality, but I can't do it. I want to treat all the women I like in these games, like I would in "real life", and try to be kind. I can't really do the corruption thing, so I am with you there.

Yep, I'm also German :). That's why I'm happy I can put some little German things in My New Memories ( and provide translations for it, of course ).
I can finally use my 2 years of high school German, haha.

The developer in question may think lifting the dialog is homage, but really. In all likelihood, if he doesn't have the talent for dialogue, the game is probably not going to last very long. As you say, not worth it. I expect the problem will resolve itself by the end of the year.
Definitely. I am probably being way too charitable, but I think he honestly doesn't know how to make a game or dialog on his own, so thought that copying yours with slight modifications would work for him. But it is so obvious that nobody would mistake it for an original game. I think it's best just to comment that is is a very, very, close, but inferior copy, and just move on. It will disappear soon, I am sure. I hope the dev can learn his lesson and make something more original.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I get it. I am pretty predctible, but I always pick the kindest route in these games. I know some love to embrace the darker side, as a kind of imaginary reality, but I can't do it. I want to treat all the women I like in these games, like I would in "real life", and try to be kind. I can't really do the corruption thing, so I am with you there.
I've been in a lot of discussions here where people are very adamant about wanting corruption routes, or declaring that even if they reject an LI, that LI should not be able to find another partner. They're even upset if two LIs spend intimate time with each other (without inviting the MC). They explanation is "They're not real--this is just a story," often implying that anyone who would prefer to see NPCs treated with respect are "betas, cucks, and simps."

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry for asking but i got my pc stolen last week can i please have a save before the last update started i know is a pain but id really appreciate if anyone can help (y)

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and attractive people out in the world!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 3 released on the weekend. Which means the teaser post will be coming up soon. And I'm going to show you a little more this time, to maybe get you hyped. This also means that I didn't really have any side effects from the second shot, so thanks to all of you who send me messages and commented regarding that! Just felt a little tired for two days or so. Beta 4 should release this weekend!

I still have a lot of things left I want to do in 0.21. Mainly a nice event with Becca, Mary and Elaine together, something that we didn't really have in the game yet. Maybe a nice evening with them in a bar? Or some romantic dinner with all three of them? Who knows, but it's certainly on my radar. They all got there lewd scenes for this update already though and I think those are extra extra spicy ( plus, more animations for all of them! )

I've also been busy with My New Memories. I finished the complete morning event and also already started to make some renders. The one you see in this post is from this day, I'm not going to spoil you how this event happened or anything like that. That's something you will have to figure out once the update drops. What I can tell you is that the MC will finally accept who he is and the people around him won't hold back anything anymore. And if I mean anything, I mean it. Someone like Lena might even be a little too direct, but that is exactly what the MC needs at the moment anyway. I plan some very interesting events for the second day, especially the one with Morgan on her transgender route will be extremely wholesome. It will be a real bonding experience for both of them since it was usually Anna who helped Morgan with her transitioning. Now that doesn't mean you won't get anything with her if you are not on the transgender route, but the event will be very different and not as wholesome. I guess this is just something I really wanted to do for both of them. The day is going to be as long as the first one so I would say I'm about 25% done with writing for it so far. Since writing for My New Memories goes way faster than it does for My New Family I expect the second day to be out in september. Don't forget, you can play the first very long ingame day of the update if you are Sabrina or higher tier patron!

I also know that I still didn't make the patreon poll regarding game updates, if I should switch between them. I think the fact that I already have beta 3 for My New Family out it wouldn't make much sense to switch now. So I will finish 0.21 for My New Family and then make the patreon poll. This means that I either work on 0.22 once 0.21 is out or I'll finish this My New Memories update and fill it with even more content. That is up to you wonderful people to decide once I make this poll. I personally would prefer to work on My New Memories exclusively once a My New Family update is out and then switch back to My New Family once that update is complete. Keep in mind, if I can work full time on My New Memories you will get an update that is as big as the initial release every few months.

And I think that's it for this week. I'll keep you guys posted if anything comes up. Feel free to share any feedback you have regarding my update plans here or in my dms, they are always open and I promise to respond to every single one of them if I can. Next tuesday is the big two year anniversary and I'm going to make a very long post then. Stay awesome people!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and attractive people out in the world!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 3 released on the weekend. Which means the teaser post will be coming up soon. And I'm going to show you a little more this time, to maybe get you hyped. This also means that I didn't really have any side effects from the second shot, so thanks to all of you who send me messages and commented regarding that! Just felt a little tired for two days or so. Beta 4 should release this weekend!

I still have a lot of things left I want to do in 0.21. Mainly a nice event with Becca, Mary and Elaine together, something that we didn't really have in the game yet. Maybe a nice evening with them in a bar? Or some romantic dinner with all three of them? Who knows, but it's certainly on my radar. They all got there lewd scenes for this update already though and I think those are extra extra spicy ( plus, more animations for all of them! )

I've also been busy with My New Memories. I finished the complete morning event and also already started to make some renders. The one you see in this post is from this day, I'm not going to spoil you how this event happened or anything like that. That's something you will have to figure out once the update drops. What I can tell you is that the MC will finally accept who he is and the people around him won't hold back anything anymore. And if I mean anything, I mean it. Someone like Lena might even be a little too direct, but that is exactly what the MC needs at the moment anyway. I plan some very interesting events for the second day, especially the one with Morgan on her transgender route will be extremely wholesome. It will be a real bonding experience for both of them since it was usually Anna who helped Morgan with her transitioning. Now that doesn't mean you won't get anything with her if you are not on the transgender route, but the event will be very different and not as wholesome. I guess this is just something I really wanted to do for both of them. The day is going to be as long as the first one so I would say I'm about 25% done with writing for it so far. Since writing for My New Memories goes way faster than it does for My New Family I expect the second day to be out in september. Don't forget, you can play the first very long ingame day of the update if you are Sabrina or higher tier patron!

I also know that I still didn't make the patreon poll regarding game updates, if I should switch between them. I think the fact that I already have beta 3 for My New Family out it wouldn't make much sense to switch now. So I will finish 0.21 for My New Family and then make the patreon poll. This means that I either work on 0.22 once 0.21 is out or I'll finish this My New Memories update and fill it with even more content. That is up to you wonderful people to decide once I make this poll. I personally would prefer to work on My New Memories exclusively once a My New Family update is out and then switch back to My New Family once that update is complete. Keep in mind, if I can work full time on My New Memories you will get an update that is as big as the initial release every few months.

And I think that's it for this week. I'll keep you guys posted if anything comes up. Feel free to share any feedback you have regarding my update plans here or in my dms, they are always open and I promise to respond to every single one of them if I can. Next tuesday is the big two year anniversary and I'm going to make a very long post then. Stay awesome people!

Thank you Kytronix for sharing that here.

Great news all around:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Killer7

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just recently started playing. Holy hell, how long is this game? I played for hours before I saw the Chapter 2 title card, and a quick look at the files indicates there are nine chapters before the game is split. It feels like by the time I catch up two or three more updates will have been released.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Just recently started playing. Holy hell, how long is this game? I played for hours before I saw the Chapter 2 title card, and a quick look at the files indicates there are nine chapters before the game is split. It feels like by the time I catch up two or three more updates will have been released.
The first chapter is by far the longest, but you're still probably < 1/10th of the way through the game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The game has 15 chapter by now soon 16. While the first chapter is the longest as far as I know by now the rule is that one chapter is equal to 6 ingame days.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes