Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know this is an old message, but I gotta say, at least with me, you hit it right in the nail.
In my opinion, most japanese games suck at doing femdom for that exact reason. In femdom, it's not about you, it's about her.
No wonder most japanese folks don't get that tho...
I have to admit, I didn't really knew what femdom was back then. But since this route is not really in the game yet I can always come back once the main route ( harem route ) is finished and do it "properly", I guess.

Sentinel_Au

Jan 12, 2018
Killer7
I use to be a supporter
I need you to listen
Please checkout a game here I will link you it is called 16 years later
the person is using a similar storyline as yours in the beginning it is only episode 01
yours is early train and theirs is an early bus and Lucy is replaced by a girl with tats and a scar from self harm
she is rude and you can be rude or stay polite and the middle sister likes it and the ending is the same as yours as you chose to let her decide on the next move here is the game please check it out and decide

https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-v0-1-wetdreamwalker.90568/

Reactions: Vollezar

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7
I use to be a supporter
I need you to listen
Please checkout a game here I will link you it is called 16 years later
the person is using a similar storyline as yours in the beginning it is only episode 01
yours is early train and theirs is an early bus and Lucy is replaced by a girl with tats and a scar from self harm
she is rude and you can be rude or stay polite and the middle sister likes it and the ending is the same as yours as you chose to let her decide on the next move here is the game please check it out and decide

https://f95zone.to/threads/16-years-later-v0-1-wetdreamwalker.90568/
Thank you for posting this, I already replied to the thread, I think it's on the third page or so? Anyway, it's sad that he basically copied the first day of MNF 1:1 ( dialogue wise, he just changed names and relations ) but there is not much I can do. I just hope that people realise that this is a ripoff and that the dev stands by his words and remakes the first day.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Thank you for posting this, I already replied to the thread, I think it's on the third page or so? Anyway, it's sad that he basically copied the first day of MNF 1:1 ( dialogue wise, he just changed names and relations ) but there is not much I can do. I just hope that people realise that this is a ripoff and that the dev stands by his words and remakes the first day.
Well, I mean technically, your work is copyrighted as soon as you release it. If you wanted to go to the trouble, you certainly have a leg to stand on in court... if you wanted to stand in court and declare you made this game, that is.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, I mean technically, your work is copyrighted as soon as you release it. If you wanted to go to the trouble, you certainly have a leg to stand on in court... if you wanted to stand in court and declare you made this game, that is.
Not worth the trouble and the time for me personally :).

On topic again: I started to deliver on my promise regarding more Elaine content already and I plan on expanding that throughout the other days of 0.21 ( in terms of Becca and Mary ). Let's just say the lewd scene with Elaine is very spicy... :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not worth the trouble and the time for me personally :).

On topic again: I started to deliver on my promise regarding more Elaine content already and I plan on expanding that throughout the other days of 0.21 ( in terms of Becca and Mary ). Let's just say the lewd scene with Elaine is very spicy... :D
The developer in question may think lifting the dialog is homage, but really. In all likelihood, if he doesn't have the talent for dialogue, the game is probably not going to last very long. As you say, not worth it. I expect the problem will resolve itself by the end of the year.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 1 on the weekend. And I already started to deliver on my promise, we got a very lewd and very wholesome event with Elaine, probably one of the best lewd scenes we got so far! I'll do my best to release day 2 this week, no promises though.
Work on day 2 has already begun and I have a good idea on what I want to do for this day. This one will probably be a Sandy, Becca and Mary day, but I'm not sure yet. Like I said, I want to give Becca, Mary and Elaine some more events to shine! Oh, and I think it's time we finally get to know the weebs a little better...

Work on My New Memories has been going very well. As I'm writing this progress update the last renders are being made. After that I just have to check if I missed some ( which is likely, it will be over 310 renders just for that day ) and then I just have to apply the fixes my proofreader found and a little bit of coding. Should not be too much so if you are a Sabrina or higher patron, join the discord to grab the beta as soon as it's available ( which will 100% be sometimes this week ). I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding this day since it's so packed with story related stuff. And since I also wanted to deliver on another promise, it will also contain some wholesome and slightly lewd moments with two girls that the MC already knows too well. From this point going forward there probably only be real lewd scenes, no more dream flashbacks. So, like I said, if you want to play the beta and you are pledged to the correct tier, join the discord, that's the place where they will be posted!

I know that I forgot to make the poll on patreon last week, but I will catch up to that this week and I will also make a little post over on steam to talk about the progress update for My New Memories in general. Sorry about that, the last week just has been pretty stressful I guess.

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, pay attention on discord and here ( regarding My New Family ) and for the upcoming poll. I hope you guys have an amazing week and I'll see you for the next post! Stay awesome!

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
Hey game developer I just wanna say I love you for giving us this wonderful game:BootyTime:. I'm not Gay though:poop:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Speaking of German. I'm currently in the midst of watching Der Geschmack von Leben (Taste of Life) with English subtitles. Interesting film. The story of a vlogger and her belief that the taste of semen, as well as pleasure in general, is the taste of life. Most of the film is her recording people's stories, their views on love, sex, and life.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of German. I'm currently in the midst of watching Der Geschmack von Leben (Taste of Life) with English subtitles. Interesting film. The story of a vlogger and her belief that the taste of semen, as well as pleasure in general, is the taste of life. Most of the film is her recording people's stories, their views on love, sex, and life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
I was told " maddie " had some muscles, which is fantastic! does she flex her muscles?
is there a plan to make a muscular girl who is 18 or younger 7767

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I was told " maddie " had some muscles, which is fantastic! does she flex her muscles?
is there a plan to make a muscular girl who is 18 or younger 7767
There are two girls like that actually, Maddie and Ida and yes, both of them flex their muscles. Since all characters are 18+ there won't be any younger ones, no.

• Love
Reactions: bigtraps123

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

How can I change the name Rebecca "Landlady" to Rebecca "Mom"?
Gives any script, ready to use or a console-code?
Please help. Thanks.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi!

How can I change the name Rebecca "Landlady" to Rebecca "Mom"?
Gives any script, ready to use or a console-code?
Please help. Thanks.
Grab the Incest Patch off the OP (page 1) and install it. Usually instructions come with it.
Just like most every other game that has 'Incest'... have to avoid the censors somehow, so Patch Away!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Regarding the pet route: I personally didn't feel comfortable doing that route anymore. It felt too much like corruption and that is just not something I enjoy. I might remove it completely once I'm done with the harem route but I'm not sure yet. So if you enjoyed that route, sorry, but it's just not what I can write without feeling weird.
If you do decide to remove it completely please let us know so us fans that loved the scenes and feel Tanja deserves that in the very least can save the older copies with it in.

I get you felt weird but you did a fucking kick ass job with it so thank you:)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't recall specific in-game dialogue it won't happen, but has Killer7 made any mention if Tanja and Lucy and/or Melissa will meet for resolution?
Tanja should never be allowed over. No way no how. Becca and Fiona would hide that body so quick.

That soul less bitch hurt Lucy and Melissa for years for no reason no excuse but that she liked hurting them.

Hopefully no together scene will ever happen with Lucy Melissa and Tanja. I know a lot of you have forgiven her, that's just wonderful but I seriously doubt Becca would. So many nights Lucy was in pain and hurting because of her excuse less actions.

If Tanja was ever to move into the house this vn would be broken for me. Hell if she visited would be horrible enough.

Like I said i understand not wanting to continue the pet route it sucks but not a big deal. Tanja being included in the family to me is a deal breaker though.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes