Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"I want to watch you have sex with Sandra", it's creepy, and not to mention, disturbing
It's called voyeurism and is a recognised fetish.
But hey, if it turns you off, that's fine too.
Yve (this is how I personally refer to people called Yvonne. "Wonwon" is cute though) is quite attractive, personally speaking.
Again, you do you.

Reactions: Tavi13 and Ozzfest

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
It's called voyeurism and is a recognised fetish.
But hey, if it turns you off, that's fine too.
Yve (this is how I personally refer to people called Yvonne. "Wonwon" is cute though) is quite attractive, personally speaking.
Again, you do you.
To each his or her own I guess, ( I mean, not gonna go near that flea market, ( and I don't mean the normal kind, basically, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, sexually I mean, as the MC's friend, that's another matter ), so even though she's kinda meh, she's at least tolerable, ( unlike Tanja, I mean, when I saw how she treated others I was like "HELL NAH!!", ( I mean, I treated Tanja nice before rejecting her, which.............was probably a bad thing, as she ended up not being any worth other than a pet ), just wondering how she would've turned out if I took the other route, ( lol, guess that's next on my list ).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
To each his or her own I guess, ( I mean, not gonna go near that flea market, ( and I don't mean the normal kind, basically, I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, sexually I mean, as the MC's friend, that's another matter ), so even though she's kinda meh, she's at least tolerable, ( unlike Tanja, I mean, when I saw how she treated others I was like "HELL NAH!!", ( I mean, I treated Tanja nice before rejecting her, which.............was probably a bad thing, as she ended up not being any worth other than a pet ), just wondering how she would've turned out if I took the other route, ( lol, guess that's next on my list ).
Tanja turned out to be great...

Very sweet girl and she tries her best to make up for her mistakes.
I think if Lucy and Melissa can close that chapter so can you...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I can't recall specific in-game dialogue it won't happen, but has Killer7 made any mention if Tanja and Lucy and/or Melissa will meet for resolution?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I can't recall specific in-game dialogue it won't happen, but has Killer7 made any mention if Tanja and Lucy and/or Melissa will meet for resolution?
MC talked to Lucy about that, but she said she doesn't need to. She's fine with his relationship with Tanja, but she doesn't care to meet with her. I'd love to have a scene with Tanja apologizing directly, but I don't think it'll happen... until the giant topless pool party with all of the LIs. :cool:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Tanja apologized to Melissa but that won't happen with Lucy and as _13_ pointed out Lucy doesn't want or need it.

Reactions: afterlights

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Shit. I defintely do not remember!
Tanja mentions that she met up with Melissa just after the MC and lucy parted ways with her after Melissa first found out about the MC's relationships (when you go to the store the weebs are working in after the manga store closes down). Tanja says that she apologised to her and that she "hates the person she was in high school more than you can know" and iirc Melissa says "thanks, but I closed that chapter already" or words to that effect.

I am once again reminded of the fact that I have replayed this game far too many times... seriously, it's kind of a problem.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
( Yeah, I guess, by the sound of it, Tanja..........I don't know, there are those that, bully each other just for fun, ( MC and Lucy being one of them, and I guess Fiona and the MC being the other case ), anyways, then there are those who bully each other that, in the end and apologises, then there is the 3rd kind, the bully that doesn't want to change, anyways, like I mentioned, have to check out both routes to see which one I like, ( so, ugh, guess I'll have to wait with my judgement on the whole Tanja issue ).

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
( Yeah, I guess, by the sound of it, Tanja..........I don't know, there are those that, bully each other just for fun, ( MC and Lucy being one of them, and I guess Fiona and the MC being the other case ), anyways, then there are those who bully each other that, in the end and apologises, then there is the 3rd kind, the bully that doesn't want to change, anyways, like I mentioned, have to check out both routes to see which one I like, ( so, ugh, guess I'll have to wait with my judgement on the whole Tanja issue ).
Tanja's 'redemption' arc is definitely worth a play-through, even if you decide not to keep her on you main game.
She turns out to be a very sweet girl, and is sincerely apologetic.
Despite being seriously pissed at her myself, and wanting nothing to do with her, someone else around here convinced me to give her a chance and I ended up keeping her in my main play.

Reactions: _13_ and Uthuriel

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and extremely cute people out in the world!

Another week, another month, another progress update!

So, two weeks have passed since 0.20 released and this means that I'm in full effect for My New Family again. I already started to write the morning event for the first day and I'm pretty sure I will be able to release a beta for Sandra patrons this week!

With 0.21 I want to give Becca, Elaine and Mary some more screentime. I know I said that a few times already but this time I'm certain I can deliver on it. That means that all three of them will get more lewd scenes and of course, more wholesome events as well than usual. And that doesn't mean that the other girls won't get enough of those as well - So the update will just be a little longer than usual!

Speaking of updates, the script for the first day of My New Memories is finally completed. It's over 3400 lines of code long, which is more than twice the length of a regular My New Family day. Like I said, I want the first update for My New Memories to be AT LEAST as long as a MNF update. I've also already finished about 80% of the renders for that day, so there will one hundred percent be a beta for it this month! The day is extremely packed with certain things finally happening. Not only will you find out why Jessica is towards you the way she is, you will also decide if you want to progress something you already started with a very pretty green eyed lady. And who knows, maybe you can also make a decision regarding another girl that decided to not tell you something certain...Anyway, I have big plans for the first half of this update and I hope I can deliver on them. The waiting will be worth it, hopefully!

I'm also starting to think a bit about if I want to switch between work on each game after an update dropped. It's certainly something I'm considering, but before I decide on that I would ask all of you wonderful people of course. What I mean is that if I release a My New Family update, I would work on the My New Memories update and once that is out, I would work on My New Family again. Like I said, at the moment that is just something in my head and I'm not doing that right now. At the moment My New Family is the main focus again after the little break I had. Feel free to tell me in the comments what you think and if it's worth making a poll for it!

And I think that's it for this week. Sandra patrons, stay tuned for a beta release this week, I'm pretty sure I can deliver one this week! And of course, stay awesome you amazing people. The two year anniversary is coming up after all...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To freely quote the old Planet of the Apes movie: Killer7, you maniac!

But seriously, I'm really excited to see how things play out.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm also starting to think a bit about if I want to switch between work on each game after an update dropped. It's certainly something I'm considering, but before I decide on that I would ask all of you wonderful people of course. What I mean is that if I release a My New Family update, I would work on the My New Memories update and once that is out, I would work on My New Family again. Like I said, at the moment that is just something in my head and I'm not doing that right now. At the moment My New Family is the main focus again after the little break I had. Feel free to tell me in the comments what you think and if it's worth making a poll for it!
My 2 cents; you have to do what is best for you, whatever it is that will allow you to keep telling these beautiful stories without burning yourself out. Whether that is switching back and forth, or just adding in some extra time off after a release, is up to you.

Personally; I would rather you take the extra time (however you do it) you need, than have you burn out.

We will be here (in)patiently hitting the refresh button on the download page, either way.

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Tanja's 'redemption' arc is definitely worth a play-through, even if you decide not to keep her on you main game.
She turns out to be a very sweet girl, and is sincerely apologetic.
Despite being seriously pissed at her myself, and wanting nothing to do with her, someone else around here convinced me to give her a chance and I ended up keeping her in my main play.
( DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!!!, lol, nah, j/k ), honestly, I've not decided on Tanja, ( as I in real life would never let someone do something like Tanja did, so, still on the fence with her ), Yvonne however, turns out not to be such a bad person............oh boy, new game here I come, o_O.

Reactions: Tavi13

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
( DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!!!, lol, nah, j/k ), honestly, I've not decided on Tanja, ( as I in real life would never let someone do something like Tanja did, so, still on the fence with her ), Yvonne however, turns out not to be such a bad person............oh boy, new game here I come, o_O.
Yeah, I had hard time letting her (Tanja) redeem herself, but no regrets.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still have mixed feelings whenever MC visits Tanja, but I'm going with the story.

As a victim of abuse whose abuser had also been subject to abuse, I would have had more sympathy for Tanja if she did have underlying trauma. It would have given me something to go on rather than just the fact that she was broken and needed to be rebuilt. Admittedly, the fact that MC realized he had broken her so completely and he felt a responsibility for it does count heavily for his "nearly superhuman empathy" (a term I used to describe him in the Artemis thread regarding that game's "Tanja").

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes