Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
New previews..

Here are 11 teasers for the upcoming 0.21 update! I wanted to post more but for some reason patreon declared a few of them as NSFW, even though they didn't contain any nudity whatsoever! I hope those will make you a little excited for the upcoming update

You can post those pics here if u want to Killer7 :love:

Last edited:

LauraBurn

Jun 17, 2021
Do we have any idea when this game is set to be completed?

I'm interested in playing it, but it seems like the game has been going on for a long time. Going off other comments here, the game already seems to have a lot of content -- and while that is definitely a good thing -- I'm always suspicious of games that have a bunch of content but no end in sight, because those games usually end up abandoned or rushed to completion once the dev is no longer able to squeeze money out of their Patrons.

Reactions: Gogef

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well we are in a phase where the MC may or may not, but probably will date his family's gynecologist, then the Weebs and possibly their cousin with the little extra, then Ida's sister, perhaps Tanja's mother, the good sister Raven. And of course Fiona and MC's grandmother are not pregnant yet. So there is still a lot to do for MC and Killer7.

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
My compressed Android port of My New Family ch20 with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Copy your special save from end of Ch14 to Ch20 directory and start the game by loading that save.
(android/data/my.n.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save to Wills747/mynew.family/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save)
Mega

Grant storage permissions on first run!
Now all ports will have an alternative save location in /Wills747/
Existing saves will be moved to the new location.
Great great job

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Do we have any idea when this game is set to be completed?

I'm interested in playing it, but it seems like the game has been going on for a long time. Going off other comments here, the game already seems to have a lot of content -- and while that is definitely a good thing -- I'm always suspicious of games that have a bunch of content but no end in sight, because those games usually end up abandoned or rushed to completion once the dev is no longer able to squeeze money out of their Patrons.
I really don't see that happening. Killer7 has been awesome and consistent. That's also not even taking his new project into account. I know many creators are in it just for the money but I don't feel that's the case here. I feel like he enjoys making the game as much as we enjoy playing it so I am positive this game will have an end and it will be just as great as the journey to get there.

You could always get on his discord and look at how consistent he is with update information. That alone may help you realize just how dedicated he is to the project and his community. Hope to see you there.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Another indicator is the sheer volume of his updates: if he were to cut his updates in half, he would still have more content than some others in updates. With MNM, I thought to myself several times: Holy shit, how big is this first version?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm playing the no pregnancy route since I just don't enjoy it but are any girls only on the pregnancy route?
Elaine was, but I added a "failsafe" for her later on where you are on her route anyway if you want. You will get a prompt from me ingame.

Oh, and of course the doctor. No failsafe there because it wouldnt make sense :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As I understand the post, in Elaine's route pregnancy was originally a must, but then later built in options that also allow for a relationship with her without her getting pregnant. In short, she probably only gets pregnant if you want it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
No I meant that you only got Elaine if you were on the Sandra pregnant route, I changed that later on. And the question if Elaine can get pregnant...I mean, it's a game right? Who knows :D

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think that everyone who has been here for a while or played MNM expects that as long as you have your fingers in it (in deciding who can get pregnant not in Elaine, you pervert ;) ) the chances are good that she can get pregnant. After all, from a narrative standpoint, it makes sense with her miscarriage.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 4 on the weekend. You also got the My New Family teasers for the upcoming update and I think the fourth day is the lewdest and cutest one we had so far in the game. All I'm saying is gingers!

I'm already working on the fifth day and I plan to end this update like I did the other times as well. So no cliffhanger or anything, just a regular wholesome ending. There will be more questions that the MC has to ask certain girls though and I do plan on letting him have some very romantic moments with girls that usually don't like the romantic approach...

As for My New Memories, I don't have that much to report from last week I think. I was mainly focused on My New Family and ran into a little writers block for MNM. I still made some stuff, though, just not as much as I wanted to. I made a few renders and wrote a few lines for the script and I think the writers block is now gone and I can do more. The render you see in this news is still from the morning of the second day, just Sophie casually walking to the bathroom to take a bath while the MC heads downstairs after having a very, very interesting morning ( depending on your decision you made the night before, of course ). I still have big plans for the overall day so I'm sure I will be able to pull something decent of.

Now as you know, tomorrow is the 2nd Anniversary of me launching My New Family. I have some very interesting things planned that won't start tomorrow, but in the month of september. I want to give you amazing people something back for the incredible support I've been receiving in these two years. I'm still planning some things out, but you can expect some kind of fun stuff for everyone, with no strings attached. Some things I have in mind are Steam keys for My New Memories, custom art requests for My New Family, maybe even merch or gift cards for Steam? I don't know, but I will make sure that it's worth it and that everyone has the chance to get something!

And I think that's it for this week. Tomorrow you will get a very long post where I will talk about my experiences over the last year and what the future will bring for my games. And of course you can also expect some more personal stuff from me which I really want to share with this amazing community. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me all this time. See you tomorrow!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
every time i think of the family tree cause pregnancy is mentioned, i'm like nope they are family ain't gonna figure out relations between them all too much work and value my sanity.

elaine and becca when it happens would cause MC to have a sore thing probably together or separate. still hoping for a elaine and her daughters sex scene

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The only really complicated one is Eliane. Her child with MC would be like 8 things at once.
With Becca Kids would be MC's Sister/Daughter, but Sister/Niece to sisters, Daughter/Grandaughter to Becca, Niece/Great Niece to Mary, Granddaughter/Great Granddaughter to Elaine and Cousin to Maddie. lol

Quite simple. lol

Reactions: AdamJohn36

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
With Becca Kids would be MC's Sister/Daughter, but Sister/Niece to sisters, Daughter/Grandaughter to Becca, Niece/Great Niece to Mary, Granddaughter/Great Granddaughter to Elaine and Cousin to Maddie. lol

Quite simple. lol
At least there is no time travel involved as well.

Reactions: EJW
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes