619daniel2

Apr 26, 2020
I'm sitting here think wtf happened to Killer and why is everyone waiting so patiently.

Went back and reread the post, seems it was 21:00 CET and not 18:00 CET like I thought.

So i'm making pancakes while we wait, anyone want some?
me please

Reactions: FFPo

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

hell yes !!!! Killer7 .. your awesome dude (y)

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I'm downloading and before I can play I have to say Killer7, thanks for such a nice game, the updates that are always coming and the time you put into it. Thank you very much.
I Love it!
Sorry when english is bad, i´m from germany.
Killer will understand, he is also German

Reactions: heimdal74
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes