BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So....I can't remember which is why probably the answer will be no..but ...Fiona has not kissed MC after they hashed it out right?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Pst guys! Guys gather round, but not you Havik.

*Whispering quietly*
Seriously guys why do we let Havik79 hang around at all? ;) First Maddie, now Elaine... I think we should just vote him off the island.

Right?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is an ignore button, feel free to use it.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So....I can't remember which is why probably the answer will be no..but ...Fiona has not kissed MC after they hashed it out right?
I'm truly waiting for their first passionate kiss. Cause everytime he leaves her I'm yelling kiss her you fool :p :ROFLMAO:
I actually remember the MC kissing her once in the office and all she did was blush. It was on the lips but it wasn't a passionate kiss like with the other girls. I can't remember at what point it was though, but I am sure it was after you get on good terms with her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I actually remember the MC kissing her once in the office and all she did was blush. It was on the lips but it wasn't a passionate kiss like with the other girls. I can't remember at what point it was though, but I am sure it was after you get on good terms with her.
Yeah exactly! that's what I meant by waiting for a "first" passionate kiss. So ready for it. :)

Reactions: Valeck and Maviarab

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah exactly! that's what I meant by waiting for a "first" passionate kiss. So ready for it. :)
Well I would say we are getting there, I mean we did have a kinda first real date with her when she invited the MC over for dinner. Now just need that intense makeout session. Plus with her joining the family for breakfast maybe she can get the daily good morning kiss after breakfast with the other girls.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Well I would say we are getting there, I mean we did have a kinda first real date with her when she invited the MC over for dinner. Now just need that intense makeout session. Plus with her joining the family for breakfast maybe she can get the daily good morning kiss after breakfast with the other girls.
Speaking of make-out sessions, I noticed that as the game advanced, they went from multiple tongue pics, to single tongue pics, to zero tongue pics and an over the shoulder kiss image. Were people complaining about the tongues being shown? What happened?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Speaking of make-out sessions, I noticed that as the game advanced, they went from multiple tongue pics, to single tongue pics, to zero tongue pics and an over the shoulder kiss image. Were people complaining about the tongues being shown? What happened?
That was more a personal thing for me. I don't mind bringing the tongues back if people liked them. I would even let girls like Lucy and Alice get more 1st person kisses if people want that ^^.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'll say that I did miss them, once I saw them disappearing. It was kind of a measurement of how passionate the kiss was.

Reactions: DanielleAVN

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Pelican

That was more a personal thing for me. I don't mind bringing the tongues back if people liked them. I would even let girls like Lucy and Alice get more 1st person kisses if people want that ^^.
I hope it stays as it is.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally would love seeing tongue with both Fiona and with Melissa respectively. Atleast once for each to have a passionate kiss with the mc. :love: ;)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I wouldn't mind devs adding more characters on the "chubby" side. Like, not Plump City big, but still.

Even the characters that are supposed to be thicc often still have tiny waists.
If you want a chubby girl check the game Maids and Maidens.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda enjoy the over the shoulder caresses between characters .. it felt really intimate ...

Reactions: csmk14
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes