Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Pelican

That was more a personal thing for me. I don't mind bringing the tongues back if people liked them. I would even let girls like Lucy and Alice get more 1st person kisses if people want that ^^.
I hope it stays as it is.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That was more a personal thing for me. I don't mind bringing the tongues back if people liked them. I would even let girls like Lucy and Alice get more 1st person kisses if people want that ^^.
Personally would love seeing tongue with both Fiona and with Melissa respectively. Atleast once for each to have a passionate kiss with the mc. :love: ;)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I wouldn't mind devs adding more characters on the "chubby" side. Like, not Plump City big, but still.

Even the characters that are supposed to be thicc often still have tiny waists.
If you want a chubby girl check the game Maids and Maidens.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda enjoy the over the shoulder caresses between characters .. it felt really intimate ...

Reactions: csmk14

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I was more concerned about our ladies. :LOL:
Oh good point. But you could look at it a different way no one wants to mess with Jason. So if Jason is protecting girls for once then I think any other guy in the world would stay away. So I think they are safe. Unless this was Killer7's plan all along I mean he has the word Killer in his name.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes