• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Pst guys! Guys gather round, but not you Havik.

*Whispering quietly*
Seriously guys why do we let Havik79 hang around at all? First Maddie, now Elaine... I think we should just vote him off the island.

Right?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Right right.. :LOL:

How can anyone not love Elaine and Maddie? with Elaine maybe I understand .. the beginning of her relationship with MC wasn't very good. But it got better over time.. And now I love Elaine. :D

I have already written posts about Maddie so I won't be talking too much. But princess deserves some love too. :love:

haunt3r

Mar 24, 2020
Just a heads up in the newest iterations of Android (11) and above, file explorers will no longer be able to access the android/data/XXXXX folder any longer as no other app can see another apps data folder. I'm not sure if there will be a way to code a work around for that for the patch. But I figured I'd drop the info in here in case Killer finds it useful.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Are you kidding me? :( You don't like Maddy? How dare you?! xD
"Muscles" make him vomit. He's looking out for his own gastric health.

I shudder to think what his reaction would be to Ayesha in Love and Sex: Second Base.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 618663

"Muscles" make him vomit. He's looking out for his own gastric health.

I shudder to think what his reaction would be to Ayessha in Love and Sex: Second Base.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Killer will make him a chubby one! :ROFLMAO: I don't think He (killer) knows how to make an ugly though.

Reactions: Dragon59

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Maybe Killer will make him a chubby one! :ROFLMAO: I don't think He (killer) knows how to make an ugly though.
I wouldn't mind devs adding more characters on the "chubby" side. Like, not Plump City big, but still.

Even the characters that are supposed to be thicc often still have tiny waists.

Reactions: Dragon59
D

Deleted member 618663

I wouldn't mind devs adding more characters on the "chubby" side. Like, not Plump City big, but still.

That is called thicc not chubby there is a difference. I am not into the giant ass and tits thing but if that is what You like, Have at it!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Chubby would be something like the daughter in Young Again.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes