Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Read the bold in the post above the spoilers
But that doesn't reduce the overall size of the game, does it? It's just that the new chapter is a new download now. For people who never played it the game download size hasn't decreased at all.
"Drastically reduced the game size" would mean the game was 2.9GB and now is 1GB due to some miraculous new compression. The size of the game (in two downloads) is - as expected after an update - larger than before.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
But that doesn't reduce the overall size of the game, does it? It's just that the new chapter is a new download now. For people who never played it the game download size hasn't decreased at all.
"Drastically reduced the game size" would mean the game was 2.9GB and now is 1GB due to some miraculous new compression. The size of the game (in two downloads) is - as expected after an update - larger than before.
What he did was make a special save place in .14 that will ONLY make your saves your in .15+ (.14 has Chapter's 1-9 and .15 starts Chapter 10) You need to play Chapters 1-9 and save when you are told to in order to continue in .15+

So when he says drastically changed file size, that's what he means. Right now, .15 ONLY includes chapter 10, which is a smaller file size.

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Lucy talks about spending more time with the MC at the beach, and that she'll be there after breakfast.

Then the MC goes shopping instead.

How rude.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

is version 0.13 save game compatible to? :cry:

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
is version 0.13 save game compatible to? :cry:
No, you have to play through .14 and save when told to, it's the only way it will work. Killer worked hard to find a way to get the saves to transfer to .15 through some code that is only triggered when you save at the correct spot.

• Sad
Reactions: Ive-11

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What he did was make a special save place in .14 that will ONLY make your saves your in .15+ (.14 has Chapter's 1-9 and .15 starts Chapter 10) You need to play Chapters 1-9 and save when you are told to in order to continue in .15+

So when he says drastically changed file size, that's what he means. Right now, .15 ONLY includes chapter 10, which is a smaller file size.
I know and understand that. The confusion was because of the wording which was about the (whole) game.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
the author began to warn about the upcoming splitting of the game into separate parts a few months ago, but no one listens to what the author says there - we need rather fap fap fap quickly - there is no time to read :ROFLMAO:
despite the fact that this is a VN with a good positive story and not a set of pictures for fap fap only

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but no one listens to what the author says
I think many people here are indeed just consumers. I love the game, not only but also because it has a good story and not just a couple of sex scenes, but I also am not really interested in most of the development. I am perfectly happy to come here when a new update comes out and play the game. In fact I usually skip one or two updates to have a longer playtime, and so I had no idea this was coming. I'm also not complaining, but I am curious, why the split was necessary. Care to elaborate? :)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think many people here are indeed just consumers. I love the game, not only but also because it has a good story and not just a couple of sex scenes, but I also am not interested in the development. I am perfectly happy to come here when a new update comes out and play the game. In fact I usually skip one or two updates to have a longer playtime, and so I had no idea this was coming. I'm also not complaining, but I am curious, why the split was necessary. Care to elaborate? :)
Wanted to keep the filesize a reasonal amount for everyone, especially android users. So it was more of a personal decision :).

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Killer7 is a fukcing legend!!

I'd like to draw your attention to the following:

<snip> ..... know things before the MC does. Like Maddie knows he's fucked Ida, even before the MC has actually done it. :ROFLMAO:
We're not. That's my point, but Maddie already knows it happened, thats how much the girls talk behind our back.
:love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made me laugh so much and totally made my day when I saw it.

Not saying he did it because of me, but he totally did.... :ROFLMAO:

Don't you dare try take that from me.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Finally, different angles of my lovely Alice,
I believe it was the only thing that I have complained to the developer about,
I prefer to have to wait much longer, and have something of that level.
Thank you!
Same. My name in Discord is Bond ♥ Alice after all

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
I have a locked scene with Sandra already? Did I miss a flag in a previous version or something?

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I have a locked scene with Sandra already? Did I miss a flag in a previous version or something?
If you're in .15, the gallery didn't transfer but they are new scenes to go with Chapter 10+. It will unlock pretty quickly

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
hahahahahahah they brought Lay's....hahahahah that's like...fucking amazing :))))))

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes