Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
so we are stuck waitting 8 weeks for a mod update from lain with this game as well since he can't even update his mod for dmd and i'll get face palms with this comment but i think you should keep updating this mod.
I'll give him 3 days and then I'm not gonna leave you guys hangin.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so we are stuck waitting 8 weeks for a mod update from lain with this game as well since he can't even update his mod for dmd and i'll get face palms with this comment but i think you should keep updating this mod.
I talked to Lain yesterday and he knows when my release was. I expect him to post it as soon as he wakes up or is available I guess.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you already passed the helping Maddie with Exams part, just pick the top option on everything except when you have to decide what to do with Tanja, which is personal preference

I love WT mods, i have decided to play or not play games based on them, but this game really doesnt need it

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
The android link doesn't work. It opens the game but if I try to start a new game or even just load from a save it gives me the K7 speach "it looks like you didn't try to load a saved game". And then back to the main menu. Loved this game through version 14 and wanted more. Kinda let down now. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
The android link doesn't work. It opens the game but if I try to start a new game or even just load from a save it gives me the K7 speach "it looks like you didn't try to load a saved game". And then back to the main menu. Loved this game through version 14 and wanted more. Kinda let down now. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Do you still have .14 installed? Because you still need to delete the previous version first. And there will be a possibility that saves could be corrupted.

Unless you didn't save at the correct spot at the end of 0.14 because saves prior to the end of 0.14 will not work.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Ok i hate cliffhangers can we shoot the one that invented that stuff?

BTW: good update a long one as always loved it. the daily cycle is getting anoying that i mean the mornings and before you go to bed its always the same thing i would like that you spice it up a bit.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What can I say? Another great update!! We finally get to kiss Elaine!!!! I love how everything is progressing with the girls and at this pace it won't take long until they all are pregnant. Can't wait to go on a date with Melissa.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It is already resolved, the error must be on your side. You have to have finished the 0.14 public release and saved at the right time. If you don't have a savegame from that part then you should download 0.14 again, skip through everything till you reach the end, then make your savegame. Go to android/data/renpy/mynewfamily-somenumbers and make a backup of the savegames just in case. Delete 0.14, install 0.15 and check if you can load your savegames. If you can't then copy the backup savegames over. That is usually not needed if you followed the instructions though. You should always uninstall old versions of the app when a new update releases because I have persistent savefiles.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
As much as I would love to marry Fiona I don't see that happening, she's just not that kind of woman. :cry::LOL:

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
two things if I understood well in patch 0.14, scholarship said about living apart she and her sister and now mc invites her to live, and another how do I unlock the tanja?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes