Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
FFS None of my saves work and not really happy to start from scratch again.

I am trying to load from saves but it keeps coming up with that stupid thing about playing the earlier versions and i FFFF have but still can't load from an old save. It won't let me start a new FFFF game . WTF is going on

Last edited:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
As much as I would love to marry Fiona I don't see that happening, she's just not that kind of woman. :cry::LOL:
doesn't mean we can't knock her up...I agree the marry route is probably not in the cards..but shes a little free wheeling in sex department to might get knocked up...||honestly thought that was what she was going to be the bad news in the update||

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
You could always hit the skip button until you reach the end of 0.14. But I said it a few times here that you have to have finished 0.14 in order to continue into 0.15 :/.
I have finished 0.14 and i still comes up with a error and i can't load the save game

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have finished 0.14 and i still comes up with a error and i can't load the save game
Then something must have gone wrong. Are you sure you are trying to load the savegame you made at the end of 0.14 ? Because only this savegame will work with 0.15. The game prompts you to save during the endscreen.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 .. Killer7 you cliffhanging little shit .... i fucking love this game ... but those cliffhangers are killing me .....

P.S. you make me laugh ,, you make me cry (alot) specially the granny scene with MC and fuck yes i kissed her . thanks for that ..

and now i'm curious about my lovely Lucy .... i'm sitting here and thinking .. she better be pregnant already and that why i can't knock her up

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Killer7 no far that clliff hanger no far at all now I have to wait for the next release on baited breath also I did see a miss use of a word in one of the talks but nothing major you used slip instead of slid

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know cliffhangers can sometimes be cruel. But I hope that at least this cliffhanger was very clearly on the happy side again. And as long as it made you guys more excited for 0.16 I'm happy :)!

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Just finished this new amazing update. Its was jam packed with great scene with all the girls. One cliff hanger ends and another begins. But I never fear its Killer7 after all and I know he will have good news in the next update. Loved this update just like every other. My favorite game/VN, story and I hope it never ends. Great work as always Killer7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csmk14 and Killer7

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
what was that cliffhanger...oh sweet baby Jesus...you gonna do us like that

Killer7

We already know the answer because there is no way in hell ...NO WAY IN HELL the answer will be a negative...I'm 110% sure it will be because she already is and I will accept NOTHING ELSE

awesome update! fucking awesome...:D

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes