airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hm, I just checked the script and this must be for the path where you didn't even go for Sandra, right? The game ends there I think, I don't know why you are getting this error though since 0.14 ends in chapter 9 :/.
it looks as if the save there trying to load is only at chapter 7 witch would mean they ether didn't finish the game to 9 or that something they did bugged there save
so only thing I can think of is reload in .14 and play it till chapter 9

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
But this is exactly what happens at the end of 0.14. You get a prompt to save the game and then you have to load this savegame in order to play 0.15 ( the game will open the save screen for you as well ). I don't make the compressed version so maybe the flag got missed there?
Well - duh. I hadn't quite finished the previous build, so went back and finished 0.14 and everything progresses smoothly...sorry for the confusion...

• Red Heart

airze

Feb 8, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
jump endgame
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
jump endgame
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Sat Nov 14 04:17:32 2020
```

wondering if the patch and/or the mod may be the cause?unless anyone has a save file so i can start the new version 10+ then im done with this game
im not willing to start all over again knowing theres a risk it will just end up crashing again no thanks easy pass for me
if you are using mods they tend to out right break saves in some games so that might be the case your facing
also if you didn't finish .14 then that would also be the issue if you are trying to play .15

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Killer7

Always with the cliffhangers dangling us by our bootstraps just don't DROP US off the cliff its looks like a long fall and I don't have a parachute. :p

BTW loved this wild update as I have all the others.;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Killer7

Always with the cliffhangers dangling us by our bootstraps just don't DROP US off the cliff its looks like a long fall and I don't have a parachute. :p

BTW loved this wild update as I have all the others.;)
Up 'till now, we've been safe. It's just the illusion of danger.

• Haha
Reactions: AmIReal

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
if you are using mods they tend to out right break saves in some games so that might be the case your facing
also if you didn't finish .14 then that would also be the issue if you are trying to play .15
thats the one i was hung up on is .14 just hoped someone had a save i could of used to start the latest version
im to lazy to start fresh game took to long to get to where i was LOL

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
thats the one i was hung up on is .14 just hoped someone had a save i could of used to start the latest version
Can always hold the good old ctrl button till you are where you were last time ^^.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
now I hate doing this but here is mine its a full love route for every one up to the end of .14 and loaded in to .15 and then and saved and its a costume View attachment 9-6-LT1.save name I use when I play but thats the best your going to get from me
hope that helps

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Great update! Another most obvious cliffhanger. Although I was worried there for a second until Lucy said her half sentence before the cut.

Love the new piano pieces. Especially new music for the more somber scenes. This one keeps the mood but still carries a slither of hope which fits the game very well imho.
When the piece first started I thought it was going to be (another beautiful piano piece) because the intro is similar.

So Mads mentioned anal in front of Sandra. I guess that got her curious. So how long will it take till we wake up with our dick in her ass :ROFLMAO:? She might even get ahead of Maddie herself although now that Mads is pregnant too there might not be anything holding her back as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Sorry if this has already been explained but still confused with save files, do I have to start again by downloading 1-9 and then downloading 10+? I assume I can't continue from the last version don't remember a save prompt

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
where is the storline with fiona? i havent had any female domination from her since the 1st chapter and im on the femdom path with her, whats going on?. I do love this game it has a very good story with funny dialogues lol, but i would like to more femdom content from fiona.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes