rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Bloody hell man did anyone else get a heart attack with that cliffhanger because I sure as hell did!!!

I was literally in absolute shock when Lucy said that. It took a few clicks and then I saw the message that she was smiling so she looked happy, had to go back and see then started thinking oh is she already then? Felt a little cheated that I didn't get to go with Maddie to the doctor for that visit but hopefully I will be able to be there when she tells the rest of the family.

And that scene with Fiona where she was talking about relationships and with her, when she was finished with her explanation and she said we don't need to change anything right?, I was like 'but I want more'. I want that lovey dovey relationship with her, I can see she is holding back, but is just afraid to commit. I can see it being not too long where we finally reach that point in the relationship where she is comfortable with that and get to have more passionate moments and scenes with her. I mean she literally was begging MC for a hug and those hugs she was giving MC looked pretty intimate to me.

Speaking of which absolutely loved that the sex scenes got hotter with this update absolutely loved that. Plus they got longer!!! I mean when Becca said she was willing to go all night and that we would sleep tomorrow, I was like alright I am more than ready and willing for that (was kinda disappointed that didn't happen, but here is hoping it will in the future).

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
So just to understand well. If i made a new gameplay i can play all the chapter in 0.15?
But if i already have a save game in 0.14 i need first finish the game there and then... i can use me save file in the new 0.15?
Because i wanna understand that if i can deleted the 0.14 after i load me save in the 0.15. So that i can keep the game, in case i want to replay it from scratch.
Thank you
You can use your 0.14 save on 0.15 but only after you complete 0.14, also the 0.15 download only contains 0.15, if you want to play the game again from the start in the future you will need to keep hold of the 0.14 download.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Imagine how confused his and Sandra's first child will be, given it appears the MC will marry his mom, grandma, aunt, and cousin. The MC will be his father, uncle, first and second cousin (by marriage), grandfather, and great-grandfather. Poor kid will probably be on a therapist's couch for life.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Imagine how confused his and Sandra's first child will be, given it appears the MC will marry his mom, grandma, aunt, and cousin. The MC will be his father, uncle, first and second cousin (by marriage), grandfather, and great-grandfather. Poor kid will probably be in a therapist's chair for life.
Not really, the kid will grow up knowing these things so it will be normal to them I guess. :unsure::LOL:

Reactions: alfeatcat

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I just realized there might not be any drinking at this wedding considering maybe everyone will be pregnant.
MC Won't be and I'm guessing Elaine and Fiona won't be either, maybe the wdding night is the night we seduce Granny? :love: :LOL:

• Thinking Face

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Another issue I have been having though and this is a serious question. Why the hell does Alice get to play with Maddie's stomach and not me?!?!? I have been wanting to do that since day one when I saw her. Especially during a sex scene. At least even give us the option and maybe even kiss her there, especially before later in the pregnancy. I have been wanting to kiss her there forever, (I have been wanting to kiss her everywhere but that is beside the point).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bloody hell man did anyone else get a heart attack with that cliffhanger because I sure as hell did!!!
As I was checking the forums I thought to myself, "Ava" cos that's my name, "Ava, I do hope someone doesn't bother using any common sense at all and spoils the plot for people browsing the forums, that would make my day"....

Thanks for being that person.......

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes