Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
True...just thinking about when the kid introduces MC to people, "Oh, This is (MC Name) he's my..Dad/Uncle/2nd Uncle/Grandfather/Great Grandfather"...is alot for the kid to remember. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: alfeatcat

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
True...just thinking about when the kid introduces MC to people, "Oh, This is (MC Name) he's my..Dad/Uncle/2nd Uncle/Grandfather/Great Grandfather"...is alot for the kid to remember. :ROFLMAO:
naww man your daddy ... doesn't matter which one you get prego .. your still daddy :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
yeah i guess you did win that one ... i am sitting here thinking .. if i get granny pregnant ... will my son be my uncle ?
Didn't even think of that :unsure: damnit Killer7 I left school long ago, I shouldn't be doing this much thinking anymore. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
All I will say is if he marries all his family plus all the other girls he's seeing in town that's a lot of wedding anniversaries.

We're talking alcohol poisoning levels of partying here.

Plus all the gifts.

Just pray he keeps them all happy cos that would also be one bitch of a divorce.
Would probably be the 1st time any guy has had a real excuse to forget his anniversary, "Sorry Sandy, I thought it was My anniversary with Mom today" :LOL:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
yeah i guess you did win that one ... i am sitting here thinking .. if i get granny pregnant ... will my son be my uncle ?
yeah Killer7 is a good thing my doc gives me some really good meds ... :ROFLMAO:
i still think no matter which babe has a baby by MC he would still be called daddy :p
Let it go, you already conceded defeat! :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes