Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
where is the storline with fiona? i havent had any female domination from her since the 1st chapter and im on the femdom path with her, whats going on?. I do love this game it has a very good story with funny dialogues lol, but i would like to more femdom content from fiona.
That path will follow once I'm done with the harem-love route! Currently my focus is on that route though.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of My New Family with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Ch1 (v0.14)

Note: This port has been rebuilt with up to date features
Note2 and Very Important!: All saves from page 9 WILL be imported into Ch2 port. MAKE SURE ANY END OF CH1 SAVES ARE ON THIS PAGE!

Ch2 (Epilogue)

Note: As above. All page 9 saves will be brought over from Ch1. If you've got saves in page 9 already, don't worry - they are safe

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This scene.. I waited a long time for it..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was very surprised to see that we had this opportunity. I am waiting for more! :love:

In this update we also have a point where the MC can decide if we wants to be with Melissa or not. Melissa deserves love too!

And I must say that it gets better and better with the music in the updates. I like it.

Lucy's behavior worried me at end of the update.. I hope it's just a joke.. this is how I feel.. that it will be alright. :D

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Killer7, could you just...NOT? rofl. This update was amazing, but I would like to have one, just one, that I'm not friggin emotional over lol. First off the event concerning Alice...I was in tears. Just a little over 2 years ago I lost my mother to breast cancer, I can still remember the exact time and what I was doing when I got the call, so when this event started, you brought back a lot of emotions that did not come out then...actually having an issue of what to write here, it's not easy for me to talk about heh, so you have some splainin to do mister over this section.

Then there was the scene we have all been waiting for (and yes I'm even including all of you who don't like her HA HA HA), and that was just as friggin emotional too with how that scene started out...and ended lol. And that good news, bad news scene...grrrr.

I really hate that when an update comes out I have to sit here and run the entire update instead of playing it like a normal person and leaving something for later, but can't help it. This is the one game update I look forward to at the beginning of every month, even if you need some time I still get excited waiting for it. I have said it before, no game has ever pulled me in or made me feel as emotional as this one has and it will truly be a sad day when it is completed, but until then, please keep yourself healthy and keep up the amazing work.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
now I hate doing this but here is mine its a full love route for every one up to the end of .14 and loaded in to .15 and then and saved and its a costume View attachment 899098 name I use when I play but thats the best your going to get from me
hope that helps
cool man thanks alot i really appreciate it bro

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Lain is supposed to be taking this mod back over this is why I have not updated. you know if it were mine still you would have already had it. Please address any further questions to Killer7 .

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You did good work, thanks for keeping this mod alive while all that bullshit happened cause of asshole people.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Killer7 .. Killer7 you cliffhanging little shit .... i fucking love this game ... but those cliffhangers are killing me .....

P.S. you make me laugh ,, you make me cry (alot) specially the granny scene with MC and fuck yes i kissed her . thanks for that ..

and now i'm curious about my lovely Lucy .... i'm sitting here and thinking .. she better be pregnant already and that why i can't knock her up
Pretty much what i was thinking, plus that the one complainer recently can now stop since their complaint is no longer valid! GJ as always Killer7

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!
So just to understand well. If i made a new gameplay i can play all the chapter in 0.15?
But if i already have a save game in 0.14 i need first finish the game there and then... i can use me save file in the new 0.15?
Because i wanna understand that if i can deleted the 0.14 after i load me save in the 0.15. So that i can keep the game, in case i want to replay it from scratch.
Thank you

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Lain is supposed to be taking this mod back over this is why I have not updated. you know if it were mine still you would have already had it. Please address any further questions to Killer7 .

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Oh no maim is taking the mod back, i guess we are in for the long wait now:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man....every update is better than the last...and every time i say "well...this one cannot be better than the last" and every single time i'm wrong...that ending was amazing...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes