ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 .. Killer7 you cliffhanging little shit .... i fucking love this game ... but those cliffhangers are killing me .....

P.S. you make me laugh ,, you make me cry (alot) specially the granny scene with MC and fuck yes i kissed her . thanks for that ..

and now i'm curious about my lovely Lucy .... i'm sitting here and thinking .. she better be pregnant already and that why i can't knock her up

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Killer7 no far that clliff hanger no far at all now I have to wait for the next release on baited breath also I did see a miss use of a word in one of the talks but nothing major you used slip instead of slid

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I know cliffhangers can sometimes be cruel. But I hope that at least this cliffhanger was very clearly on the happy side again. And as long as it made you guys more excited for 0.16 I'm happy :)!

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Just finished this new amazing update. Its was jam packed with great scene with all the girls. One cliff hanger ends and another begins. But I never fear its Killer7 after all and I know he will have good news in the next update. Loved this update just like every other. My favorite game/VN, story and I hope it never ends. Great work as always Killer7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csmk14 and Killer7

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
what was that cliffhanger...oh sweet baby Jesus...you gonna do us like that

Killer7

We already know the answer because there is no way in hell ...NO WAY IN HELL the answer will be a negative...I'm 110% sure it will be because she already is and I will accept NOTHING ELSE

awesome update! fucking awesome...:D

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OK - I played the entire game through 0.14 on compressed version and cannot continue with the new version without a complete restart. It will not recognize the 0.14 saves. Do I have to redownload the last 0.14 compressed version (unfortunately lost to a computer upgrade), resave at the end and then I can continue with the new chapter? Any other suggestions?

PS - suggestion - for this kind of situation, a save at the end of the correct version of 0.14 would be appreciated...

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
OK - I played the entire game through 0.14 on compressed version and cannot continue with the new version without a complete restart. It will not recognize the 0.14 saves. Do I have to redownload the last 0.14 compressed version (unfortunately lost to a computer upgrade), resave at the end and then I can continue with the new chapter? Any other suggestions?

PS - suggestion - for this kind of situation, a save at the end of the correct version of 0.14 would be appreciated...
But this is exactly what happens at the end of 0.14. You get a prompt to save the game and then you have to load this savegame in order to play 0.15 ( the game will open the save screen for you as well ). I don't make the compressed version so maybe the flag got missed there?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
jump endgame
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump endgame
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Sat Nov 14 04:17:32 2020
```

wondering if the patch and/or the mod may be the cause?unless anyone has a save file so i can start the new version 10+ then im done with this game
im not willing to start all over again knowing theres a risk it will just end up crashing again no thanks easy pass for me

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I only copy and keep the "saves" folder of any Ren'py game, deleting the rest. Win version worked without issue from my last save.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump endgame

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump endgame
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Sat Nov 14 04:17:32 2020
```
Hm, I just checked the script and this must be for the path where you didn't even go for Sandra, right? The game ends there I think, I don't know why you are getting this error though since 0.14 ends in chapter 9 :/.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I know cliffhangers can sometimes be cruel. But I hope that at least this cliffhanger was very clearly on the happy side again. And as long as it made you guys more excited for 0.16 I'm happy :)!
yes it was very clear but still mean as all fuck on this one I mean if it was meds it wouldn't been so cruel but you had to pick the lovely little cat you cruel and utter genius

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes