BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
HELL YAH! and I'm a man..barely...but still a man lol...ye used to love wrestling back then, ain't the same now, ain't watched it properly in about 10-15 years...still watch the Royal Rumble sometimes. :LOL:
good ol' times...right now it's basically shit...because of covid but before of covid..there were some enjoyable ppv or shows or even just matches...not everything is good :p

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
good ol' times...right now it's basically shit...because of covid but before of covid..there were some enjoyable ppv or shows or even just matches...not everything is good :p
Attitude Era was the best for me, nothing will beat that...the good days, back before you knew wrestling is fixed. :ROFLMAO:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
HELL YAH! and I'm a man..barely...but still a man lol...ye used to love wrestling back then, ain't the same now, ain't watched it properly in about 10-15 years...still watch the Royal Rumble sometimes. :LOL:
If I remember correctly, I think Wrestlemania IV was the last thing I saw, then it just got ridiculous.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I am guessing kissing granny isn't a peck on the cheek and start of romance with her.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes