TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Not sure if its just me, but Nopy seems to be VERY slow with downloading right now. Mega worked just fine though. So, will report later after playing, but just thought I would post it here.
It's not just you. Nopy has been dirt slow since yesterday for me. Fortunately I have a good limit built up on Mega.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Not sure if its just me, but Nopy seems to be VERY slow with downloading right now. Mega worked just fine though. So, will report later after playing, but just thought I would post it here.
I use Waterfox Classic (Firefox fork) with the old Down Them All addon. With this I still achieve good, or at least sufficiently high, download speeds with Nopy.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I was dl'ing a file from another thread that was over 2 gb and nopy stopped at least 7 times and I'm on a 1 gps line so it has something to do on there end.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone Please share the save game file in order to play 0.15.....
Game is really straight forward with the choices to take.
You could speedrun ch.1-14 in a few minutes (not recommended if you didn't play certain chap or don't remember the cute plot) by checking all the skip after x options, save and then start ch.15

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
I hate to come here to complain, but I feel one decision locks you out of too much content:
I had decided against Sandra's pregnancy, and I understand that that might cut a good bit of content. But unless I also made other choices unwittingly, it also prevented the reconciliation with Elaine and the proposal.

Now, if that's intentional and Killer7 has an internal reasoning for it that's fair enough, it just felt off for me.
Still very much love the game and all the ladies in it. Even if the harem is getting a little too large for one man to manage, I wouldn't want to miss any of them and can't wait to see how the new girls will fit in!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Game is really straight forward with the choices to take.
You could speedrun ch.1-14 in a few minutes (not recommended if you didn't play certain chap or don't remember the cute plot) by checking all the skip after x options, save and then start ch.15
Nirmalk122 : True. Despite I like a LOT this game, it's really, really a NOVEL more than a game.
Simply choose always to meet girls instead of making a couch potato and everything will be fine, the only "real choice" is to make Tanja a pet or a girlfriend. There is no need of a walkthrough (PDF or mod), or anything else but the incest patch if wanted.
In game options, change "Skip" option to speed through the whole game even for unseen text and leave a hammer on your "Control" key, do few clicks with mouse when it's time to and that's OK.
Giving you a savegame is possible, but there is still choices for Tanja and it requires currently 4 savegames to cover every possible choices.
I can understand a savegame for a quite complex game with several tricky choices and/or grinding, but for this one... It's lazyness.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I hate to come here to complain, but I feel one decision locks you out of too much content:
I had decided against Sandra's pregnancy, and I understand that that might cut a good bit of content. But unless I also made other choices unwittingly, it also prevented the reconciliation with Elaine and the proposal.

Now, if that's intentional and Killer7 has an internal reasoning for it that's fair enough, it just felt off for me.
Still very much love the game and all the ladies in it. Even if the harem is getting a little too large for one man to manage, I wouldn't want to miss any of them and can't wait to see how the new girls will fit in!
No I totally understand that. I actually planned to add the option in 0.15 so that Sandra proposes to you at some point, even without the pregnancy. Same goes for the chance with Elaine. Sadly, I didn't really find the time nor the right moment to do that. So I will see if I can do that in 0.16 , at least the Elaine part. I don't want to make Elaine dependant on Sandra's pregnancy. I'll see if I can find a way for that.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. The update was excellent. The cliffhanger made me want to kill you (lol. Even though we all know what Lucy was about to say). The only downside is the inability to start a fresh game and play straight through. Still loving every moment and can't wait for the next update. Thanks.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He's not managing it. Sandra and Lucy are. ;)

And I expect before we're done, Alice will have a say in it as well...

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, this update confuses me a lot.
Never expected to find a refference to a german medieval-folk-rock band in a hentai vn
o_O
Subconsciously I just presumed every developer to be american.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Okay, this update confuses me a lot.
Never expected to find a refference to a german medieval-folk-rock band in a hentai vn
o_O
Subconsciously I just presumed every developer to be american.
I can imagine that. I found too many strange word choices for it to come from a native English speaker. Much like the recent "working without payment," and eventually "getting payment." In the US, we'd talk say "unpaid," or "without being paid," and then "getting paid," or even "getting a paycheck."

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes