Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok damnit. Fuck. It's time for you to confess Killer7!!! Who do you really work for? Charmin, Kleenex, log cabin or aunt Jemima??? I cry like a bitch and am hungry to main line pancakes and syrup after every damn update.

Ok 15

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I keep getting surprised by you. There is no doubt this is my favorite vn of all time.
This update was so full, long and loaded. And once again lifted my spirits and let me get away for reality for a good chunk of time. Thank you kind sir. Thank you so fucking much.

Forgot to mention how badass the ginger cosplay shows and the Anita storyline was.

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Lain is supposed to be taking this mod back over this is why I have not updated. you know if it were mine still you would have already had it. Please address any further questions to Killer7 .

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Lain hasn't done anything with the Dating my Daughter mod, and that was released 4 weeks ago. Can you just update this latest update and then give it to him in the future?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lain hasn't done anything with the Dating my Daughter mod, and that was released 6 weeks ago. Can you just update this latest update and then give it to him in the future?
why do you need a mod in this game?
the game tells you at the beginning basically not to act like a dick..
You really don't need a mod for this game.
Like seriously.

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone please share save from 0.14? I needed to play 0.15 without starting AGAIN new game. Thanks a lot for HELP!

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone answer me some questions ??
1. After we break Tanja's mind, she writes us a message about the meeting, if we don't visit her, are there any consequences apart from the fact that we end the relationship with her ???? (I write in sms that he will wait for us until we come)
2. Who is Dainna ???? (I don't want to play again just to find out)
3. For sure, there are no scenes with Megan?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can someone answer me some questions ??
1. After we break Tanja's mind, she writes us a message about the meeting, if we don't visit her, are there any consequences apart from the fact that we end the relationship with her ???? (I write in sms that he will wait for us until we come)
2. Who is Dainna ???? (I don't want to play again just to find out)
3. For sure, there are no scenes with Megan?
1. So far as I understand she is just out of the picture then. I don't think her content is tied to the others at all yet. If I'm not mistaken
2. Diana is a woman that was married to the bastard that is responsible for Fiona's sisters death.
3. Besides visiting her in the church, I don't believe so.

Edit: if I'm wrong about any of this please correct me:)

Last edited:
Reactions: AmIReal and wwgwa

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
I also like playing these games with an integrated walkthrough mod.

I'm also aware that MNF doesn't need a walkthrough. The best decisions are mostly obvious.
Nevertheless I'd love to have an updated mod.

I don't want to dispraise Maim Lain mods. His/her mods are always out of the ordinary.
But it's disappointing when I'm aware that Zoey Raven would have released the updated mod for a long time.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I get the feeling that I'm alone on this but does anybody else not like Maddie? Like, in any way at all?

Ye, I have to return to work after 7 and a half months of being stuck in the house. :ROFLMAO:
Oh wow, I don't know how I would handle that. Best of luck lol

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
the mod no longer works, because I only have a black picture and the save files do not go to load either

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I'm also aware that MNF doesn't need a walkthrough. The best decisions are mostly obvious.
Nevertheless I'd love to have an updated mod.
In almost 100% of the cases the upper choice is the good one and the lower the "bad" one. What do you need a WT-mod for? Maybe Killer7 should have a big green arrow point to the upper choice ?!

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I get the feeling that I'm alone on this but does anybody else not like Maddie? Like, in any way at all?
I've seen a few on here that don't like Maddie no idea why, she's my 3rd choice behind Lucy and Fiona. :love:
Oh wow, I don't know how I would handle that. Best of luck lol
Thanks, luckily it won't be too bad, going from spending 7 months sitting on my arse on here to sitting on my arse in a forklift, both got buttons and joysticks won't make much difference. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Plaguerave

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see some people say they don't like Maddie but her and Fiona are my top 2.

Then WonWon in 4th because Fiona's tits take up a slot of their own.

Then Mary in 5th then Becca in 8th because Mary's tits are bigger than Fiona's and get a slot each.

Then Gran cos she is quite adorable for an old bird.

Then Sun cos she's cute.

I know it's a crime against the very nature of life to not have the gingers in the top 10 but I am a ginger so they get marked down out of hair colour jealousy.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes