GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
someone said early on use the top choice, and that has held true, but I still like to play with walk through mod
The only real reason for a WT mod is if the paths are twisty or if something is required to make something else happen. This game is not like that. Basically, it comes down to, do you want to do something with the girl or not?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hello. I really like Nekos and Kitsunes (and some types of elves) and that is probably reason why I like play this game. My favorite girls are Lucy, Maddie and Alice. Good work with that.

What app you using for create scenery and characters? And of course clothes for characters?

I found similar clothes on Sandra from this game and Kali from "Harem Hotel". Are here any common presets?
I found too some similar sceneries. Hotel lobby seems like lobby from game "Hail Dicktator" and some of other scenery I know from other games.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello. I really like Nekos and Kitsunes (and some types of elves) and that is probably reason why I like play this game. My favorite girls are Lucy, Maddie and Alice. Good work with that.

What app you using for create scenery and characters? And of course clothes for characters?

I found similar clothes on Sandra from this game and Kali from "Harem Hotel". Are here any common presets?
I found too some similar sceneries. Hotel lobby seems like lobby from game "Hail Dicktator" and some of other scenery I know from other games.
I'm using Honey Select to create the CG's for this game, the same engine you see in games like Harem Hotel or Mythic Manor. So some assets are probably the same that you have already seen. You can find Honey Select here on f95zone as well! :)

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I'm using Honey Select to create the CG's for this game, the same engine you see in games like Harem Hotel or Mythic Manor. So some assets are probably the same that you have already seen. You can find Honey Select here on f95zone as well! :)
And what version of Honey Select you recomend? Or what version is used to create these characters?

I'm just currious, not that I want create game - I don't have many experiences with 3D or anything like programming games.

I'm interested in Ren'Py, but I really don't understand much this engine yet.

As you see, my english is useless to make anything for people here. I am amateur translator (EN -> CZ) and my work is only on "average level".

I really want make something useful, but nothing what I'm bored after some time.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
And what version of Honey Select you recomend? Or what version is used to create these characters?

I'm just currious, not that I want create game - I don't have many experiences with 3D or anything like programming games.

I'm interested in Ren'Py, but I really don't understand much this engine yet.

As you see, my english is useless to make anything for people here. I am amateur translator (EN -> CZ) and my work is only on "average level".

I really want make something useful, but nothing what I'm bored after some time.
I have bought the official version because I need it. I think if you use the fan version that is posted here on f95zone you have a good base on creating some nice looking characters etc :).

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Who ever said Maddies muscles makes them want to vomit BE HAPPY she has boobies...I dated a chick in HS that power lifted she had no boobies it was like groping a dude with a va jay jay....at least with Maddie I could see myself happily in love with her yes she has muscles but their not that bad their quite sexy in my book!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
that might be from the pet route...I'm on love route so I didn';t unlock it even if I had the option to see the scene
No might be. It is from the cumdumpster route.

She's no longer a pet as of the end of .14. You get the option to 1) Convert to Romance 2)Treat her as a personal cumdumpster (but not pet) or 3) Drop her like a bag a bricks.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No might be. It is from the cumdumpster route.

She's no longer a pet as of the end of .14. You get the option to 1) Convert to Romance 2)Treat her as a personal cumdumpster (but not pet) or 3) Drop her like a bag a bricks.
love route for me
I gave the option to watch this event even if you are on the love route, by the way. I'm not sure if I will do that going forward but so far it seems that people liked this. :)
It's a good option for people that want to see the pet or cumdumpster scenes .
I'll admit though it's not for me ...so while I might not use it it's always good to have options for people that do want to see it but went another route...so awesome job killer :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I gave the option to watch this event even if you are on the love route, by the way. I'm not sure if I will do that going forward but so far it seems that people liked this. :)
I loved and appricated that. As it meant just one play through for me for all content that I care about. That said if you don't offer it again I'm willing to go back to playing twice in a row for it :love:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've been playing both Tanja's routes.
If I need to continue to do that, I will not have any problem.
Even though I admit to going through the pet route faster, after taking my time playing through the girlfriend route.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She doesn't bother me quite that much, I don't know that any character from anything I've found on this site has been THAT bad but yeah, he's I'm with him that they're offputting.
Finally, someone gets it.
Fit like Amy if you have played The Headmaster, but not bodybuilder type.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, friday was the big day - the release of 0.15. And it seems that you people enjoyed it a lot - even with that evil cliffhanger ( or should I say, evil teaser?). I'm not going to say too much here in case some of you weren't able to play it yet! I'm very glad that the transition worked and I'll make sure to keep the patreon posts for version 0.14 in the about section in case you are new and want to play My New Family!

Work on 0.16 is already in full effect. And I do plan a change for this version. You know that MC has quite a routine, right? Getting up, taking a shower ( with the gingers or Sandy ), morning talk with one of the girls and then his day begins until it's night and he goes to bed ( with or without super naked ginger cuddle time ). But what would you say if you get extra events that change this up a bit.

Let's say you followed a certain path with Lucy. Instead of taking a shower with the gingers in the morning you go and spend the morning with her at the beach - and then return for breakfast. So you won't miss anything important but instead get something extra. Maybe you could also spend the night with a girl somewhere else - or with more than one girl. Something like that maybe, I'll see how it works out! Sandra patrons, you will see what I mean sometimes this week when you play Beta 1.

Lastly, we are very very close to reaching 1000 Patrons, the ultimate goal. Thank you guys so much for the amazing support here and on discord, itch.io etc. It means the world to me that you guys were so understanding regarding me taking it slower. And here is a promise: 0.16 will be released in 2020!

And that is it for this week. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know! Stay amazing! morganbraces.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello there you wonderful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Well, friday was the big day - the release of 0.15. And it seems that you people enjoyed it a lot - even with that evil cliffhanger ( or should I say, evil teaser?). I'm not going to say too much here in case some of you weren't able to play it yet! I'm very glad that the transition worked and I'll make sure to keep the patreon posts for version 0.14 in the about section in case you are new and want to play My New Family!

Work on 0.16 is already in full effect. And I do plan a change for this version. You know that MC has quite a routine, right? Getting up, taking a shower ( with the gingers or Sandy ), morning talk with one of the girls and then his day begins until it's night and he goes to bed ( with or without super naked ginger cuddle time ). But what would you say if you get extra events that change this up a bit.

Let's say you followed a certain path with Lucy. Instead of taking a shower with the gingers in the morning you go and spend the morning with her at the beach - and then return for breakfast. So you won't miss anything important but instead get something extra. Maybe you could also spend the night with a girl somewhere else - or with more than one girl. Something like that maybe, I'll see how it works out! Sandra patrons, you will see what I mean sometimes this week when you play Beta 1.

Lastly, we are very very close to reaching 1000 Patrons, the ultimate goal. Thank you guys so much for the amazing support here and on discord, itch.io etc. It means the world to me that you guys were so understanding regarding me taking it slower. And here is a promise: 0.16 will be released in 2020!

And that is it for this week. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know! Stay amazing! View attachment 902039
Thank you Hestia for always posting updates here:)

I honestly think the changes of having some options won't effect my OCD that much. When the gingers stay elsewhere I never had a problem. It will be interesting and I'm excited to see.

Truthfully it would be hard to beat 15's ginger shows, but if anyone can do it: it would be Killer7

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
jump endgame
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter7.rpy", line 9195, in script
jump endgame
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MyNewFamily-0.14-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endgame'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.14
Mon Nov 16 09:32:43 2020
```

Has this problem been solved?

Ake42

Jul 18, 2020
Hello,
Firts I just want to say tank for the job. I loke the story.
I found an error, this is the report:
Full traceback:
File "game/chapter10.rpyc", line 2798, in script
n�8��f'�e�fs��4��o'��d�$w�#��N���I�0;��x�=v'��:ɽ'ٳ��w�G�'�q'�_w�P���L �Qh��df�\�����2�?¬�(+3l��KT���q!/>��|�N�
File "E:\Bureau 4\MyNewFamily\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\Bureau 4\MyNewFamily\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'an' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My new family 0.15
Mon Nov 16 14:50:32 2020
Good job

PS English is'nt my native language, sorry for the mistakes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

If you like daz games, there is a new small one-man dev Glacerose, he is making Sylphine, the girl in my avatar is a very sweet pervy roleplay girl, and in the next update she will become a Neko, there are also Elves in that game.
Just be careful if you try it, right now some idiot leaked the alpha, so best not to download it, but the renders are incredible.

Also as is with this game Sylphine is story-driven.

Most of the devs like Killer7 customise their girls, and they usually do not share their stuff.

If you want, you can actually do your own stuff, this website has Honey Select which is like a more updated version of Play Home, which lets you make your own girls.

Most of the assets are the same across most of the games, like the MC always being that same Asian guy with the same 10-inch cock.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes